• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I laughed so hard at this that I thought I broke something...

C2AF7999-967A-4A8F-BFAE-39B4ACA4CC17.jpeg

RuleOfRescue

Reaction score
Yo Mommas so fat (how fat is she?)
Yo momma is so big and fat that she can get busy with 22 burritos when times are tough I seen her in the back of Taco Bell with handcuffs...(name that legendary SoCal Rap group)

jms

Reaction score
Yo momma's so dumb...she went to the Apple store to get a Big Mac

carrma

Reaction score
ROCHESTER TAILORING X EPAULET TROUSERS

Hey guys! Here's some pics of trousers that we received and shipped out yesterday. They are INSANELY nice. Overall, the quality on all of these garments is a few levels above Southwick, and you're going to be absolutely delighted by how they fit and feel. It's been a long wait, but it's wonderful to see this stuff finally coming through.

Here's Navy UK Moleskin with a rad watch pocket...
View attachment 1584363

This brick wide-wale corduroy is an absolutely perfect color tone...
View attachment 1584364

This Houndstooth tweed is extra dope in the high-waisted Taylor shape
View attachment 1584365

These blue cords are actually part of an incredible 3-piece suit. I'll have pics of the jacket and vest tomorrow
View attachment 1584366

Check out this smooth wool pique from REDA... finished with side tabs
View attachment 1584367

And a beautifully executed button fly!
View attachment 1584368
Hey Eva,

My trousers (the grey ones with the button fly) arrived today and I simply couldn't be more pleased with them. Great job to you & RTC!

banjozombie

Reaction score
Got my navy graph check shirt, and it fits great. I assume this is a pretty typical and consistent fit for your 'stock' shirts? I got this one to see if how it fit (esp because the sale stuff was discounted even more a few weeks back, will def grab that lumberjack one if that happens again!) but at least I know the chainstitch M fits me well and others will in the future.

Last edited:

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Eva,

My trousers (the grey ones with the button fly) arrived today and I simply couldn't be more pleased with them. Great job to you & RTC!

@carrma that is so fantastic to hear!! I screenshot this and sent it along to the team at RTC too.

We're really so excited for the future with them. Our launch was definitely dropkicked by COVID, but they're back in fighting form and we expect to get every backorder within the next weeks. And to offer a confident 4-6 week window after that. I've got some new designs and patterns in work already, and it's really my ambition to offer the absolutel best combination of style and price in US-made custom tailoring.

We're going to start a separate thread for Epaulet x RTC, and we'll be taking any and all suggestions that you guys have. They're willing to develop entirely new shapes for us.

Oh, and I'll absolutely be at the factory in June to do an on-site feature and "Ends for Friends" promotion.

Got my navy graph check shirt, and it fits great. I assume this is a pretty typical and consistent fit for your 'stock' shirts? I got this one to see if how it fit (esp because the sale stuff was discounted even more a few weeks back, will def grab that lumberjack one if that happens again!) but at least I know the chainstitch M fits me well and others will in the future.

@banjozombie great to hear! And yes that is a great guide for our stock shirts. You'd also most likely take a 38 in our jackets. I try to keep the sizing consistent among styles as much as possible.

Has anyone tried the Trophy collar on his Individualized Shirts? Any real life pics?

I think that the homie @L.I.T. might have some... he was a habitual Trophy collar customer

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Oh also a few other notes:

1) We're offering the $369 promotion on 3 oxford shirts until tomorrow (Sunday). It's a GREAT deal for three custom American-made shirts. There's quite a few fabrics to choose from, the only limitation is that you need to style all three with the same details. Timing is great as we'll be able to ship these around mid May.

2) I'm going to relaunch our Rivet Chino short project tomorrow. We've still got good inventory in the five colors of Nylon/Cotton fabric, and it's a perfect item for the Summer. Last year's short was a little tight, so we tweaked the pattern to have an extra inch in the waist and half inch in the thigh. Fit will be more consistent for everyone, so you can comfortably order your usual size. This cloth is awesome for the Summer, it's tough as hell, and it hang dries in no time.

3) I took a little trip with my partner to Mexico, so I'll be mostly off until Wednesday, but you can hit Ming at custom[at]epauletbrand.com if you have anything urgent. I'll work to catch up on everything right after I return, including shipping out orders.

It's gorgeous here but also insanely humid. Despite my best efforts, my hair pretty much looks like Tina Turner's in "Beyond Thunderdome." We visited this beautiful "cenote" natural lake earlier today...

B0E0D7BE-133C-41E8-8B5D-14B71458DE2E.JPG

4) Rest in Power to DMX. I know that quite a lot of us are fans of his music..

IMG_0466.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads