• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

L.I.T.

Reaction score
CUSTOM ORDER DOYLE/SINCLAIR/DEANS NUTS FIELD JACKETS

Hey guys! Ming here, your custom order contact. Here's some better photos of the new fabrics for the Custom Order Doyle/Sinclair/ Deans Nuts Field Jackets. We can only make 2-4 units of each, so get your orders in if your really digging something. If you have any questions about any of these fabrics you can ask here, pm me, or email me at [email protected]. Turn around time should be around early March with the factory being a bit more stable now as Eva said.

Here's the Link
Wool/Silk/Linen Blends

E. Thomas
From E. Thomas we have the peacock donegal that's been really popular already, so don't sleep on this one if you really want it. I'm also really loving the color and texture on the Lapis Basket Weave

Doyle Peacock Donegal.jpg
Doyle Lapis Basketweave.jpg

Ermenegildo Zegna
From Zegna we have 5 gorgeous light weight wool checks that'll make up into the perfect spring tradition jacket.

Doyle Blue Monday.jpg Doyle Cranberry Check.jpg Doyle Indigo Ruby.jpg Doyle Sangria Check.jpg
Doyle Brandy Checkfix.jpg

L.I.T.

Reaction score
TWEEDS & FLANNELS

Here's the link and photos of the tweeds & flannels also.
Tweeds & Flannels

My personal favorite out of the bunch is probably the Di Pray Indigo and Tobacco Step Weave. I just love the way it gives off a subtle tan tone with an indigo glow in the light. A close second would be the Cinnamon Donegal from Moon because a great brownish/red tone jacket simply goes well with almost everything in my closet and probably yours too.

Doyle Indigo Step Weave.jpg
Doyle Overcast Grey.jpg
Doyle Ghost & Chestnut.jpg
Doyle Cobalt Blue.jpg

Doyle Cinnamon Donegal.jpg Doyle Seaweed Donegal.jpg

Doyle Fuzzy Denim.jpg

Doyle Alpine Hunter.jpg

Doyle Dark Olive Windowpane.jpg
Doyle Herringbone Tweed.jpg

Last edited:

BoydsShoes

Reaction score
Custom Doyle & Sinclair Fabrics

Hey guys, I'm going to launch these with today's newsletter. I'm taking a cautious approach to custom work in LA right now. The factory is back up to speed and ready to start work on these, but I'll probably limit our overall quantity to 20 units or so in Feb.. just so we can get back into the groove of making and delivering stuff on time. Plan is to take orders now and ship finished items by the first week of March.

There's some pretty stellar fabrics available! You can check the videos when you have a moment. Pricing is going to be from $325 to $375 depending on the cloth....

I ordered a pair of tweed trousers the first week of October. I haven't heard anything about them. Are we supposed to cancel our previous orders and then order these because they are available?

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Eva - perfect call on sizing the tees. Small was the way to go for me

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I ordered a pair of tweed trousers the first week of October. I haven't heard anything about them. Are we supposed to cancel our previous orders and then order these because they are available?

All is fine. The October order will be ready in 6 weeks. Getting tweed pants in March vs. April isn't really an issue, since in either case they wouldn't be worn until next late Autumn.

Thanks for emailing Ming... he's doing a great job of getting everything collated, and we're going to absolutely attack any missing items. Things are still slow going with RTC, but I anticipate that we'll have most of it in hand by mid to end of next month.

Those tweed fabrics which were posted are all for our Los Angeles custom program.. so just Doyles, Sinclairs, and Field Jackets. They'll be in work next week.

Eva - perfect call on sizing the tees. Small was the way to go for me

Fantastic, that's great to hear! I need to really focus on talking about the t-shirts more. It's a new item for us, but running a report.. it looks like we've sold nearly 500 of them since last Summer. And we've had quite a few customers buy one or two and then come back for more. They'll definitely be something that we expand upon.

For next week, I'm planning to launch new t-shirts in:

PEARL GREY
BLACK GRAPE
VICUNA
STEEL MOSS (that's a restock)

And.. we'll have new solid sweatpants in all four colors too.

And... we should have our Dye Effect preoder items in hand around the end of next week.

It's good to have things moving again!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Got some great Doyle fit pics from Instagram recently too...

First up is @fashionthefurious in one of the olive sashiko doyles that we did with American Trench
IMG_7130.jpg

Next is our very own @CausticMan in a custom French Blue duck canvas doyle (with natural buttons)

IMG_7134.jpg

Third is @Jrock73 in a Tobacco Duck Canvas Doyle. This was a stock run that we did back in 2017 and it's still going strong...

IMG_7132.jpg

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
For those attending dinners in Scottish castles this winter (or Texas ranches unaffected by federal energy regulations), Fox is offering 21/22oz barathea as one of their specials.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those attending dinners in Scottish castles this winter (or Texas ranches unaffected by federal energy regulations), Fox is offering 21/22oz barathea as one of their specials.
Haha. If this didn't **** over so many people the past 4 days...

(I know, CE this ****)

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Haha. If this didn't **** over so many people the past 4 days...

(I know, CE this ****)
Oh, ****. I was aiming at the Black Tie thread.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
LOL, at some point I need one of those Scottish castle invites...

Here's the post from Instagram stories today... we got beaucoup Sweatpants and tees dropping on Tuesday. I should have all of those dye effect pieces next week too. We'll have extra stock in tees and a handful of open stock Kamigatas.

EC38C742-8384-4F93-925E-E03FE8B554C5.JPG

BBD7D8F6-DD1D-4599-B65C-16A5F3721418.JPG

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads