• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

theh00d

Reaction score
D6AC2CE9-099E-4707-BC0E-8BFD32C8AB49.jpeg

hierloom cardigan + legendary corduroy tweed!

I need some more cavalry twill though those are my favorite trouser fabrics from you guys

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I know some of you have been waiting a long time for your orders and it’s frustrating not getting updates very often. I guess I just wanted to say that Eva came through for me on at least one of my items. Just got to be really patient, but eventually I think everything will be sorted.

Thanks man.. and thanks for all of your patience! We're going to see the vast majority of our outstanding items get wrapped up in the next 4-6 weeks. For this week, I've got:

1) ALL* Hertling Trousers shipping this week (it should be all of them, but if they miss anything, we'll get stragglers before the end of the year

2) Six Aero jackets shipped from Scotland this morning and should arrive middle of next week. They're almost fully caught up from the enormous shutdown backlog, so I think that it's realistic to do a new promotion with them this December and get delivery by next March. We'll use that to offer the new jacket shape and maybe a new leather variety or two.

3) I have around 30 special order Doyle & Sinclair jackets finishing between today and Friday

We're grinding through Sashiko and the remaining tweed Sinclairs and Wilhelms that I owe you guys. It's a challenge with constant closures affecting our local factories, but I'm on top of it daily. Will keep you all updated!

View attachment 1504851

hierloom cardigan + legendary corduroy tweed!

I need some more cavalry twill though those are my favorite trouser fabrics from you guys

Maaan, such a great fit! Love that sweater and pant combo!

daev

Reaction score
Where's the shirt orders that were on the way from Individualized? I got an email on 11/5 about a shipment and never received anything. Check the PM for info. I love you but for the love of whatever, please hire an assistant!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
CHAINSTITCH SHIRT YOSHIWA MILLS ICE BLEACH DENIM

Real quick... we're dropping an absolutely amazing shirt today! It's our very first bleached & distressed denim piece, and it came out freaking perfect. You can check it out and order it here.

We started with a shirting weight denim from Yoshiwa Mills, and then ran it through a 9-hour cold bleach bath. The finished product has this gorgeous ice-blue finish and the softest hand ever. It's insanely comfortable. Here's a few points to consider:

1) We're offering 15% off until Saturday with code ice15. It puts this $145 shirt at under $125, and I'll contend that this is the best price available anywhere for this level of fabric and treatment.

2) The color is pale and light enough to match pretty much anything you put over it. So this is a great underpinning for cardigans, tweed jackets, and really any heavier Fall piece. The cloth is preshrunk and tough, so you can just wash and dry it at will.

3) We have 16 pieces in stock, and we cut all of the original denim, so grab it sooner than later if you dig this piece. That ice15 code will actually work on all of the Chainstitch shirts if you want to pick up one of the other fabrics too.

Ice Bleach Main.jpg

Ice Bleach Cuff.jpg

thegenius

Reaction score
@Epaulet I'm sorry it's come to using an open forum to get a response, but I'm going to have to request you refund on undelivered items in my orders. I've been patient for the past 7 months, courteously accepted when you said covid affected your production timelines and you needed more time, and even kept silent when you we're unresponsive for long periods of time without answer. I can't have the money I've put down tied up in projects with no end in sight.

Again I feel bad for doing this but I feel like my hands are tied now.

L.I.T.

Reaction score
Natural Sashiko Sinclair and OG Khyber Cloth EZ pants in olive I think. Kind of live in these pants and the herringbone khaki EZ’s.

It’s always tough to wear light colors like naturals but it’s been surprisingly easy to wash things out of the Sashiko.

24ED94E9-F99A-4EAC-BFE8-D1DEF5177E4D.jpeg
DCF478F1-E70D-4401-B3FC-AC953BEC2E33.jpeg

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CHAINSTITCH SHIRT YOSHIWA MILLS ICE BLEACH DENIM

Real quick... we're dropping an absolutely amazing shirt today! It's our very first bleached & distressed denim piece, and it came out freaking perfect. You can check it out and order it here.

We started with a shirting weight denim from Yoshiwa Mills, and then ran it through a 9-hour cold bleach bath. The finished product has this gorgeous ice-blue finish and the softest hand ever. It's insanely comfortable. Here's a few points to consider:

1) We're offering 15% off until Saturday with code ice15. It puts this $145 shirt at under $125, and I'll contend that this is the best price available anywhere for this level of fabric and treatment.

2) The color is pale and light enough to match pretty much anything you put over it. So this is a great underpinning for cardigans, tweed jackets, and really any heavier Fall piece. The cloth is preshrunk and tough, so you can just wash and dry it at will.

3) We have 16 pieces in stock, and we cut all of the original denim, so grab it sooner than later if you dig this piece. That ice15 code will actually work on all of the Chainstitch shirts if you want to pick up one of the other fabrics too.

View attachment 1504863
View attachment 1504862

Argh too slow on this one. What a beauty.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Looks amazing! Low and slow. Low and slow......

Thank you! Yeah did 30 min at 450, and then the balance at 325 for about an hour and a half. Best thing was to invest in an oven-safe meat thermometer.

Happy Turkey Day everyone.

As a proud owner of a few Doyle jackets, decided to DIY this one. View attachment 1505604

Looks dope! I like this "Stray Cats" Japanese demon graphic

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
3 CUSTOM SHIRTS FOR $369 PROMOTION FLORAL PRINTS

Hey guys, we're back with another custom shirt promotion for Black Friday. We've always done really well with floral prints, but they're usually on the more expensive end of our offerings. I got Individualized to discount these six fabrics by about 40%. They were priced at $195 to $245, and you can get three for them for under $125 a piece with this promo. Here's the crucial info:

1) The link to check out the fabrics and place your order is here

2) If you're new to our custom shirts, you can easily send me your specs by measuring a shirt that already fits you pretty well. Check out this video and use it as a guide. You can place your order with "Create A Fully Custom Profile" for your sizing and then either DM me your measurements here or email them to eva[at]epauletbrand.com

3) The Kahlua & Midnight Multi-Floral flannel are the best deal of the group, these were really pricey lightweight flannels from Albini and they are GORGEOUS. They'll be brilliant to wear on a colder day. We'll most likely be able to ship these mid-January, so you'll get a ton of wear out of them.

4) Seventies Daydream with the Trophy Collar will basically allow you to cosplay as Paul Weller in 1979. It's safe to say that's something that we'd all like to do. It's freaking rad.

369 Floral 1.jpg
369 Floral 2.jpg
369 Floral Outside 1.jpg
369 Floral Outside2.jpg

DapperDan08

Reaction score
3 CUSTOM SHIRTS FOR $369 PROMOTION FLORAL PRINTS

Hey guys, we're back with another custom shirt promotion for Black Friday. We've always done really well with floral prints, but they're usually on the more expensive end of our offerings. I got Individualized to discount these six fabrics by about 40%. They were priced at $195 to $245, and you can get three for them for under $125 a piece with this promo. Here's the crucial info:

1) The link to check out the fabrics and place your order is here

2) If you're new to our custom shirts, you can easily send me your specs by measuring a shirt that already fits you pretty well. Check out this video and use it as a guide. You can place your order with "Create A Fully Custom Profile" for your sizing and then either DM me your measurements here or email them to eva[at]epauletbrand.com

3) The Kahlua & Midnight Multi-Floral flannel are the best deal of the group, these were really pricey lightweight flannels from Albini and they are GORGEOUS. They'll be brilliant to wear on a colder day. We'll most likely be able to ship these mid-January, so you'll get a ton of wear out of them.

4) Seventies Daydream with the Trophy Collar will basically allow you to cosplay as Paul Weller in 1979. It's safe to say that's something that we'd all like to do. It's freaking rad.

View attachment 1506114 View attachment 1506113 View attachment 1506116 View attachment 1506115

I went with seventies daydream, gable duo-tone, and midnight multi-floral. Can’t wait for these to come in!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics