• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I don't see what the problem is.

LOL, believe me I got some concerned DM's about that. It was looking like happy hour was arriving at an earlier hour every days. In reality, 2020 is the least drinking that I've done since I was maybe 17 years old. I enjoy cocktails, but I really only like drinking socially, so I'll stick to soft drinks if there's no karaoke or 1990s hip hop nights. Those IG Live Negronis would often be the only drink I'd have for a whole week.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I notice they're branding their own lite Doyles (missing the back vent, buttons on the cuff, and side-entry pockets). What's the story there?

Also, sorry for being a pest, but I want to buy a steel moss sashiko sinclair :). I missed the deadline due to work, but now I am ready to spend money earned from said work.

Oh yeah, they made their own chore coat. He was having a hard time balancing the proportions, so I let them use the Doyle as an overall fit block. Their medium is equal to our 40, and should have the same overall dimensions. No one is going to call me the most creative designer out there, but I know what I'm doing with chest-shoulder-armhole balance. I was happy to lend some expertise if (1) we get more clothes made in the States and (2) dudes get a better fit on said clothes.

And thank you for the reminder, let's get that Doyle order setup now!

apolloali

Reaction score
I really liked that rip stop one and considered it, but I think I'd get a lot more use out of a thicker wool one as it would be a better weight for an outdoorsy, working-around-the-yard, on a crisp fall day here in the Great Lakes. FWIW though, I saw some of the photos of the finished orange ripstop ones and they did look pretty awesome.

yeah! agreed. i liked the ripstop but i think the fuzzy orange texture that the banana appears to have would really suit my style more. two michigan menswear bros pining for faux hunting orange

LuxLemon

Reaction score
Are the MTM Aero jackets a permanent item or seasonal? Just saw them now, they look special.

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is the new Hertling link live yet?

L.I.T.

Reaction score
New 33 Wilhelm chinos in the house. Hard to get the color right at home but fits on point.

F4ED1282-F91A-44B8-AA8A-A1CC602AEB6D.png
1CE3ABEC-F279-43BD-BD5D-098E5D061A94.png

L.I.T.

Reaction score

Cole T

Reaction score
Are the MTM Aero jackets a permanent item or seasonal? Just saw them now, they look special.
I have one being made now, super excited for it, Eva was really helpful doing all the measurements and fit via FaceTime

carrma

Reaction score
Hi Eva,

I've sent you a few emails trying to get my trousers ordered. If we can't get this order squared away by this Friday, I will kindly request a refund. This has been an absurd experience. I have lost all patience.

My email address is ***[email protected].

Best.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FACTORY PRODUCTION UPDATE

1) Thanks for the Rivet Chino orders! I've shipped about half of the orders that we've received. But I've got about 80 pieces waiting for waistband buttons to be installed. We ran short, but more buttons arrive this evening, so hoping to get all of the chinos tomorrow and ship everything out that's been ordered.

The incoming chinos will also have the preordered Crosscut Pique and Woolrich Tweed Rivets... so those are scheduled to ship out this week as well.

2) New Chainstitch shirts are coming end of this week too! About 150 units in total, and a nice mix of flannels, twills, and chambrays.

3) New Doyles are in work and scheduled to finish around the end of next week. This is going to include all of the Woolrich preorders and a few new stock variants:

* Hunter Green Wool Melton
* Yoshiwa Triple-Weave Chambray
* Reid & Taylor Steel & Indigo Boucle Tweed

Everything else is running! We should have our first delivery of Sashiko garments soon. Lockie sweaters are all en-route. Yesterday was a record for outgoing packages for us, and we'll keep pushing to get everything completed and shipped. Thanks!

Waiting on some fall sashiko.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
yeah! agreed. i liked the ripstop but i think the fuzzy orange texture that the banana appears to have would really suit my style more. two michigan menswear bros pining for faux hunting orange

I don't have any blaze orange wool like that, but if you can source some, then I can absolutely work with the fabric that you send to me. We've done a few custom jackets that way.

They're awesome! We can take orders for them at anytime. Feel free to email me eva[at]epauletbrand.com and I'll be happy to help you find the right size and style for it!

New 33 Wilhelm chinos in the house. Hard to get the color right at home but fits on point.

View attachment 1485945
View attachment 1485944

They came out so great.. thank you!!

I have one being made now, super excited for it, Eva was really helpful doing all the measurements and fit via FaceTime

Thanks... I'm really excited to see it as well! And thanks again for ordering it!

Hi Eva,

I've sent you a few emails trying to get my trousers ordered. If we can't get this order squared away by this Friday, I will kindly request a refund. This has been an absurd experience. I have lost all patience.

My email address is ***[email protected].

Best.

Thank you so much for the heads up.. sent you an email and everything is confirmed and ordered. Those trousers are going to make up beautifully!

Waiting on some fall sashiko.

It's in the pipeline, don't you worry!

And here's a quick video of the Doyles coming through..

My apologies for the portrait orientation, I shot it for Instagram Reels. I still see portrait videos on youtube and immediately think "WORLD STAR!"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads