• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is ??

Would live to see a pic of you wearing it.
So good!
Thanks. Here's the sleeve.
Screenshot_20201024-183241_Photos.jpg

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Epaulet Do you anticipate Hertling trousers being available again in the future with more customizable options (i.e. side tabs, button fly, etc.)?

ljl

Reaction score
And curious... how do you guys like the new video format with titles added for each fabric? Trying to up the content quality. I think that my new camera is doing a better job for exposure and white balance than before.

The first RTC video is great. Really helped me see the fabrics.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Epaulet Do you anticipate Hertling trousers being available again in the future with more customizable options (i.e. side tabs, button fly, etc.)?

Absolutely. I just want to get this round under our belt and redeem us from the crazy delays earlier this year. I know that keeping it all with stock details can easily knock a week or two off of the production time. But we can absolutely bring those back next year

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Epaulet - Can you check your email? I sent off my RTC request from my outstanding Southwick order and I’m looking to get it squared away.

Yup I got ya!

Head to toe Epaulet for second date night since March. Individualized shirt, black sashiko Sinclair, wilhelms, and Ryden boots. Not ******* around.

Oh man, that looks is so sharp. Congrats on the date night!

Banana Doyle. What a gem this one is.

View attachment 1484522

So glad to see that Doyle still going strong. It's no small feat to work that gonzo yellow into a look, but you do it perfectly. I really wish that fabric was still around.

Yeah I remember that preorder, I wish I was in on that but I do have too many Doyles. If that ever came up again I'd consider a Sinclair or Dean's nuts in that fabric.

Banana Dean's Nuts would be absolutely unstoppable!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads