• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bellies up to the bar:

“One human alcohol beer, please. “

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
In honor of our Individualized promo that's going down, check out our two newest customer makeups to arrive...

Onyx Linen with the Curved Spread collar and smoke buttons...

Black Linen.jpg

Old Glory Madras with the Medium Spread collar...

Old Glory2.jpg

nd1nd2nd3

Reaction score
@Epaulet
Eva, I saw your post about a few long outstanding IS orders - I had a question on mine; check your DMs.

BearCatCow

Reaction score
The Sashiko Situation

I'll build out those secret items tonight! Check out how rad the Kamigata looks in Sashiko....

That will be super cool! Back to the kendo sword training roots!

I have been wearing the sashiko epaulet doyle when I teach my taichi and martial art classes. The breathability, movement, and fit is fantastic. One of my students asked me if the jacket had a ceremonial purpose or if it just looks awesome. I told him it looks awesome but it should get ceremonoal reverence ha ha.

Here it is in action!
Sashiko Doyle During Weapon Training

Knox

Reaction score
Any updates on RTC (Rochester Tailored Clothing) ?

Reactions: ljl

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received that cookies and cream shirt that was on sale today. Heavier than I expected. Should make a nice winter shirt.

aj805

Reaction score
@Epaulet
Is there an ETA on the custom Doyles for the order that closed on 8/6 that included the Nisshinbo Golden Sand Twill? As I recall those were targeted to ship this month...

Thanks

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Epaulet
Is there an ETA on the custom Doyles for the order that closed on 8/6 that included the Nisshinbo Golden Sand Twill? As I recall those were targeted to ship this month...

Thanks
Also wondering, I have one in that batch as well.

joydivisi0n

Reaction score
Have the secret sashiko items been posted? Specifically for the sleeve length modification? I purchased a gift card at a slight discount and watched the first 200 units sell out while waiting for the secret item to go live. I will happily accept the November ship date with the second batch of fabric, but am really hoping I don't miss out again with the gift card burning a hole in my pocket.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads