• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And I thought 3 green Doyle's were enough. Steel Moss? Gotta get that one.

Reactions: ljl

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Kamigata available on the secret menu for the sashiko project?

yes! I can do kamigatas for $245... I’ll make a private item and post the link here on Monday. You can do it in any of the colors.

Right? I think that colour is going to be the winner.

it’s already the most popular color for pants... we sold 9 rivets in Steel Moss since the newsletter this morning

GentlemanJeff

Reaction score
Oh my god the steel moss. Now it’s a question of whether I get a two piece suit or a three piece suit.

Eva, question: I did a natural sashiko in the original round. I like the style, but it’s very very large — more of a 44 or even 46 than the 42 I take in Epaulet. I’m happy to send measurements and/or a photo. It’s unworn — can I exchange it for a true 42 in natural in this round?

I’m happy to send it back with the jungle poplin I owe you. I’ll have that ready to go on Monday, finally! Sorry for the delay there.

carrma

Reaction score
yes! I can do kamigatas for $245... I’ll make a private item and post the link here on Monday. You can do it in any of the colors.

it’s already the most popular color for pants... we sold 9 rivets in Steel Moss since the newsletter this morning

carrma

Reaction score
Hi Epaulet. Can you please respond to one of the emails I sent on June 17, July 1st, and July 20, or one of the Facebook messages I sent on July 20 and September 6th? Not sure how to get your attention.

nqtri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the sashiko doyle smaller compared to the duck canvas for same size? I'm looking at size 38 but I remember the duck canvas was longer than 28in for 38. @Epaulet

ryebreadiest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
QUICK 25% OFF SASHIKO CODE FOR STYLEFORUM MEMBERS

Hey guys,

I'm going to launch the huge FW20 Sashiko Project tomorrow where we offer Doyles, Sinclairs, and Rivet Chinos in 10 different colors.

Three of those colors - Indigo, Gunmetal, and Jet Black - have inventory in stock and ready to ship now. Problem is, the upcoming production will not exactly match the current production. Colors are always off by a shade or two, so the current pants won't precisely match the upcoming jackets. Plus the new jackets will have buttons that are dyed-to-match, while the current ones all have brown buttons.

I'd love to cut down our current sashiko inventory a bit. So I'm going to offer 25% off all of the Sashiko items until Sunday night. If you know your size already or you're looking to complete a look (get a matching jacket for the pants that you already own), then this is a great opportunity. Please note that all sales with this discount are final.

Use the code: 25finalsale

Here's the link to see all of the current Sashiko Inventory
Snagged an indigo Doyle in 44, been thinking about one for a while and hearing they new ones won’t have the brown buttons made me pull the trigger!

joydivisi0n

Reaction score
For the sashiko preorder, what would you quote for a 1" sleeve length reduction? Wasn't sure if this would be the same price as the jacket length modification quote above.

Also, there is a sashiko sinclair that you've recently been showcasing on your Instagram from @fashion.the.furious. It looks like a blue-grey color similar to the gunmetal grey, but probably lighter? Hoping this color is available with this drop.

nqtri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For the sashiko preorder, what would you quote for a 1" sleeve length reduction? Wasn't sure if this would be the same price as the jacket length modification quote above.

Also, there is a sashiko sinclair that you've recently been showcasing on your Instagram from @fashion.the.furious. It looks like a blue-grey color similar to the gunmetal grey, but probably lighter? Hoping this color is available with this drop.
Interested to know this too. In my case I'm looking for 1in reduction in sleeve and 1in increase in length

Reaction score

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the one I have is the Gunmetal color - in a lot of the photos it reads as a blue/gray but it's pretty gray most of the time. Here's recent photo of it both edited and in natural light

IMG_1427.jpeg
IMG_1433.jpg

nqtri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Oh wow just saw this, can you also post size measurements for the kamigatas too?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads