• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Can I prepay for one of the 34’s so I don’t miss out when they drop?

@Duke Silver absolutely, I'll hit you up with an invoice later today.. thank you!

Is it hard to move the Wilhelm's in smaller sizes? I wear a 31 and wondered if you were bringing in anything in that size.

Yeah it's really difficult. I'm down to the very last pairs of Wilhelms in our stock, and they're nearly all 32s. Guys with bigger legs tend to need the larger sizes, so all of our new production is heavily skewed towards that.

Is the Cramerton the one from way, way back (Orvis) or the Gayley & Lord version?

Both of those fabrics came from Galey & Lord actually, but the Orvis stuff was an exclusive heavier weight. These are the same four-season Cramertons that we were running from 2016 to 2018. Just two new colors.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Duke Silver absolutely, I'll hit you up with an invoice later today.. thank you!

Yeah it's really difficult. I'm down to the very last pairs of Wilhelms in our stock, and they're nearly all 32s. Guys with bigger legs tend to need the larger sizes, so all of our new production is heavily skewed towards that.

Both of those fabrics came from Galey & Lord actually, but the Orvis stuff was an exclusive heavier weight. These are the same four-season Cramertons that we were running from 2016 to 2018. Just two new colors.
Damn, well if there is a way to get the mushroom or coffee in a 31 let me know!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Big thanks to everyone who ordered our chinos! My daughter did the thank you cards for all of these outgoing pieces...

781311D0-A41E-4355-92B2-6D5684134939.jpeg
0BB78349-4310-4E4C-8860-8AE87A8DA9D5.jpeg

12002254-5817-497E-8E83-2D3EDEF3E616.jpeg

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^ Best thing I've seen all week! I'm gonna order a pair of those coffee color Wilhelms in 36 when they drop. Hopefully they get the same Thank You card treatment.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
^ Best thing I've seen all week! I'm gonna order a pair of those coffee color Wilhelms in 36 when they drop. Hopefully they get the same Thank You card treatment.

Not if I beat you to the checkout!

Thanks guys! If anyone wants to pre-order the Coffee Wilhelms, then I can absolutely sell them. They're the same price as the Rivets.. and will have the same 15% offer

Is Josie a fan of the Elephant and Piggie book series or just a coincidence that she draws pigs that way?

Hmm no I haven't seen that, but I'll check it out. She'd probably dig it

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I can't believe we haven't seen Epaulet selling a sashiko face mask yet...

Oh thanks for bringing that up. I was talking about it last week, but I think we've decided to pass on it for the moment. The main reasons are:

1) Our LA staff is presently sewing at home. This is an okay scenario for full garments (like the Doyles and Sinclairs that we have in work), but it's really lousy for mass production... like what we'd need for facemasks. In order to sew the masks, I'd have to have the staff out of their homes and back at the factory. I don't want to ask them to do that if we can continue to pay them and get them work at home.

2) We did a prototype and it's *okay*. These masks were heavy and not that great on fit. I don't have the optimal materials to make it really work. I really don't want to sell something that I don't feel is actually effective.

3) Cloth masks are better than nothing, but you really need the proper N95 level filter to truly protect against breathing in the virus. Right now there's a boom in cloth masks and a shortage of N95s but you can bet that medical-grade manufacturers are working like hell on that. I think and I hope that N95's will be widely available to anyone who wants one in the next 4-6 weeks. I'd certainly trade the coolest cloth mask on earth for a boring and pedestrian medical-grade one that really works.

If anyone has links to a mask that they like, then please feel free to post them on here though!

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! If anyone wants to pre-order the Coffee Wilhelms, then I can absolutely sell them. They're the same price as the Rivets.. and will have the same 15% offer

Can we pre-order smaller sizes?

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That is 100% the pig (Piggie) from Mo William's Elephant and Piggie series. If you don't already have these books, get a few. They're great.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics