• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
2020 is definitely going to be face mask chic with a side of how many squat challenges you did during quarantine. ?

For real tho. I paired my basic navy Amazon piece with my American Trench hoodie whilst grocery shopping at Target. Luckily they had mirrors next to the social distancing marks for the line snaking around the whole store.

IMG_8460.JPG

FLW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stay tuned, I'm going to pass on that and see if we can cook up our own product with a mixture of sashiko and cotton-synthetic pocketing. Justin from Hertling is going to help us with the basic pattern and construction. We'll see if we can do a mock up sample of it over the weekend.

If this can happen, I'll run it by everyone here as some kind of pooled group purchase. I don't want to make any money from it, so i'll keep it all transparent. I just want to cover my cost of goods. If we can put this out and save some lives or at least minimize some stress then I absolutely want to do it.
100% in for any face masks made through the Epaulet pipeline. I'll keep an eye on the thread.

Duke Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

nickpapagiorgio

Reaction score
1) I'm going to extend the deadline on our Sashiko preorder until next week. We have the crew working on our Spring/Summer Doyles, Sinclairs, and Wilhelms on their home machines, and its going to be a bit before they can focus on anything else. We're getting some great new content around the project, so I'll just keep it going for now.

Do you happen to have a guess when the spring doyles will start shipping? No rush at all, I just may need to change my shipping address, and don’t want to bother yall to do that until it’s close to shipping.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
100% in for any face masks made through the Epaulet pipeline. I'll keep an eye on the thread.

awesome! And plz post a photo of those sweet Gable trousers if you can

Do you happen to have a guess when the spring doyles will start shipping? No rush at all, I just may need to change my shipping address, and don’t want to bother yall to do that until it’s close to shipping.

I’m hoping to have everything cut in the next couple of days (excluding the new Sashiko order, which is still open). After that, a few weeks for sewing... it’s a lot slower with everyone at home. But I’ll keep checking in here

pekingman

Reaction score
Hey Eva - obviously this is not going to happen for a while as they have more important things to work on at the moment (viz. new face-mask production), but is it still okay to put an order in for a Southwick suit? I had some money returned last week from a cancelled vacation and could be tempted to treat myself to the linen suit that I have so far convinced myself that I don't really need ... :)

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Eva - obviously this is not going to happen for a while as they have more important things to work on at the moment (viz. new face-mask production), but is it still okay to put an order in for a Southwick suit? I had some money returned last week from a cancelled vacation and could be tempted to treat myself to the linen suit that I have so far convinced myself that I don't really need ... :)

@pekingman yes of course... thank you so much! That code southwick20 still works and I imagine that all of their fabric inventory is just as it was before the shutdown.

Honestly, the changeover to masks and gowns for our factories is a great thing in every way. It's obviously a wonderful thing because these goods are so desperately needed, but it's also good that our employees keep working and the factories stay operational. They'll be able to quickly resume their usual operations just as soon as they legally can. Of course I'll ensure that every single Southwick garment that we order is produced and delivered. Same with Hertling and Gitman Bros. Individualized is still scheduled to come back online for regular production next week.

Let me see if I can wrangle a photographer...

Can't wait!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads