• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd be happy to if people are interested. I stopped going to commercial gyms as it is a few years ago and do all my strength training at home with kettlebells. Took up cycling in a big way a few years ago too so during the winter all my cycling is indoors. Able to get in about 10 hours a week cycling, 4 hours strength and 2-3 hours yoga/mobility. No gym needed :)

Attachments

• 20200301_120959.jpg
    20200301_120959.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 69

velomane

Reaction score
I've got the same trainer, tricky. I need to have something to watch while riding, so I typically do movies. Tell me about your kettle kettlebell workout.

Racing Green

Reaction score

wesleeatl

Reaction score
I’m jazzed for it! Can hopefully get some photos today
I’m in a bit of an odd position (feeling a little bit like a crazy ex stalking you guys across different social media platforms), but I am trying to facilitate an exchange for some damaged product that I received from order number 49463. I’m not having a ton of luck via email or FB messaging. Please feel free to DM me here.

Duke Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hot tip - if you're having problems finding groceries and you live in a city with ethnic grocery stores, hit them up. I went out on a run at 7:00AM this past Saturday. The Whole Foods near us had a line of several hundred people before they even opened the doors. Ralph's and Trader Joe's were a similar situation, but when I hit up a market in Little Tokyo, there were maybe 12 people there when they opened. Long line for check-out, but I was able to get tons of fresh produce, a couple fresh branzino, fresh beef, milk and a **** ton of ramen noodles.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I’m in a bit of an odd position (feeling a little bit like a crazy ex stalking you guys across different social media platforms), but I am trying to facilitate an exchange for some damaged product that I received from order number 49463. I’m not having a ton of luck via email or FB messaging. Please feel free to DM me here.

@wesleeatl don't worry I got you dude... we were just talking on Facebook right? I'm going to ship that replacement item for you tomorrow and we'll take care of the return shipping for the damaged piece. I don't have Jay all week (at least) so emails and customer service stuff is going to slow down. Just managing best that I can.

Hot tip - if you're having problems finding groceries and you live in a city with ethnic grocery stores, hit them up. I went out on a run at 7:00AM this past Saturday. The Whole Foods near us had a line of several hundred people before they even opened the doors. Ralph's and Trader Joe's were a similar situation, but when I hit up a market in Little Tokyo, there were maybe 12 people there when they opened. Long line for check-out, but I was able to get tons of fresh produce, a couple fresh branzino, fresh beef, milk and a **** ton of ramen noodles.

Really good tip actually, and you get the extra benefit of supporting a local business that really needs the money. I've been hitting up the Latin food supermarkets around here, and Jay has had a lot of luck with the African spots in Crenshaw.

@Epaulet I'm assuming the Hertling FF/pre-orders from a month ago are paused indefinitely, right?

@venividivicibj I have about 20 pieces arriving today, and I spoke with Justin last night. According to him the factory is still operational. Most of the workers are in their 50's so they're not dealing with the school closing too badly, and mass transit is still operating. They need to keep making things to survive, so he's currently scheduled to ship another 50-ish pieces next week.

But goes without saying that this is entirely a fluid situation, and extra patience on getting this product would definitely be appreciated all around.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm not El Argentino, but I'm keeping fit by eating lots of green tea Kit-Kats, drinking wine with every non-breakfast meal and whiskey every night. Oh, and watching Playing With Fire at least twice a day w/ my three-year old. Seems to be working well to this point.

lol I like how you roll!

apolloali

Reaction score
I'm def into a sashiko kamigata. Original crosshatch denim EPNY one is still going strong for me!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm def into a sashiko kamigata. Original crosshatch denim EPNY one is still going strong for me!

I seen't it! Really glad to hear that it's still going strong for you. I'm honestly not sure if this is in our future, as the Kamigata is a really niche item, but maybe it's possible to run as a project

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads