• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
180005D7-DDE0-420C-A726-64520DAFA1CE.jpeg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Speaking of prints, I just put some new Spring fabrics online for shirts:

CUSTOM SHIRTING SPRING CASUAL SHIRTS

We have 15% off this category for a week with code spring15. And if you buy five shirts, you get the lowest price one for free. The five shirts can come from any category, although the 15% is only good on these new Spring fabrics.

Two important ones are the Sedgefield Flortette and Somelos Jaspe Handsketch. These were both exclusives from a few seasons ago that they marked down. With the discount they're $165.75 and they are freaking awesome! I especially love the Sedgefield as a camp collar shirt, which is getting into a Dries x Drakes realm.

Inventory is super tight on these two fabrics, so definitely order sooner than later if they grab you. The rest of the stuff has decent stock, so I imagine we'll have it for most of the season. As always HMU here with any questions!

Dress5.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Epaulet Was wondering when the Gitman End for Friends from Oct. will ship? I pre ordered the gonzo one.

Oh yeah good question, that should be coming soon. Usually takes 12 weeks or so, but things always slow down when the holidays are in the middle. I'll check in on that.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads