• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cattitude

Reaction score
I'd love the option to grab one more Nuovo in wool/silk/linen - so keep us posted if those do become available..

suuteebird

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DC6839FE-A73B-4ECA-AF05-2AA547331736.jpeg
4B39613C-767E-4F7E-9C65-56D4BFD03D22.jpeg

saying goodbye to Southwick - Robert Noble Highland Sunset Tweed

Chameleon

Reaction score
That's so sad to hear about Southwick. The suit and jackets I have from them have been so good to me.
I'm eyeing the corduroy suits now, but funds are tight at the moment. What's the absolute last date I can place an order, April 31st?

utopiaburger

Reaction score
@Epaulet

Debating between getting a pair of Southwick trousers or a couple of MTO Wilhelm chinos... any idea when the MTO Wilhelms will be available?

plato

Reaction score
The changes at southwick surprise me, but maybe they shouldn't.

Mike - In terms of orders for suiting, is the perfecto blue hopsack still a pretty conservative blue? Or more bold? Is there by chance a charcoal reda hopsack available? If not, which charcoal would you recommend as the closest to 4-season for Phoenix?

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered a perfecto blue suit in the spring, but they ran out of fabric. I've been debating trying it again, but I kind of have the same question. how bright of a blue is it?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
That's so sad to hear about Southwick. The suit and jackets I have from them have been so good to me.
I'm eyeing the corduroy suits now, but funds are tight at the moment. What's the absolute last date I can place an order, April 31st?

they wrote me that April 1st is the deadline, but I imagine we can push it a bit past that. I’m honestly not sure how strict or not they’ll be

@Epaulet

Debating between getting a pair of Southwick trousers or a couple of MTO Wilhelm chinos... any idea when the MTO Wilhelms will be available?

I actually just received our hard paper set of Wilhelm patterns, so we’ll be ready to cut customs in a few weeks. The fabric selection is going to be pretty small though. Mostly cottons and chambrays... the kind of stuff that we usually work with.

if you want a wool, linen, corduroy or something like that then Southwick will be a better option.
The changes at southwick surprise me, but maybe they shouldn't.

Mike - In terms of orders for suiting, is the perfecto blue hopsack still a pretty conservative blue? Or more bold? Is there by chance a charcoal reda hopsack available? If not, which charcoal would you recommend as the closest to 4-season for Phoenix?

I ordered a perfecto blue suit in the spring, but they ran out of fabric. I've been debating trying it again, but I kind of have the same question. how bright of a blue is it?

Perfecto blue is gorgeous! I actually have a pant made up in that in the studio, I’ll shoot photos and a quick video of it today

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Here’s a little preview of our next shirt order... everything should be here in two weeks or so

58039BFA-140B-4AA9-B74C-25E9A986C6AD.jpeg

first two fabrics are our preorder items from a few weeks ago. I think the Mason oxfords are going to look really fresh!

we’ll definitely name that speckled chambray “Cookies and Cream”

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last Call for Woolrich Donegal Southwick Items

Hey guys,

Just got off the phone with Southwick, and they're no longer going to accept any customer fabrics. This apparently began back in January. but I never saw the email about it.

Anyway. we've had a few guys order full suits and sportcoats in the Woolrich Tweed. All of that will be made without a problem. If anyone else wants either of these items, I have to send them the fabric by tomorrow. So here are the links.. and our southwick20 code will get you 20% off of that.

SOUTHWICK TWEED SUITING

SOUTHWICK TWEED SPORTCOATS

It's going to make a freaking awesome suit. You can see how beautifully it made up as a trouser. With the matching jacket, that's going to be absolutely bonkers.

Woolrich Driggs.jpg

We'll keep offering this fabric as a trouser through Hertling until it sells out there. We can do about 7 or 8 more pairs. And I'll have it available for custom Doyle and Sinclair jackets here in LA.

utopiaburger

Reaction score
I actually just received our hard paper set of Wilhelm patterns, so we’ll be ready to cut customs in a few weeks. The fabric selection is going to be pretty small though. Mostly cottons and chambrays... the kind of stuff that we usually work with.

if you want a wool, linen, corduroy or something like that then Southwick will be a better option.

Thanks Mike. I'd be looking for a lighter khaki/stone. Can we get zip fly instead of button fly in the MTO?

Otherwise I might get a reda hopsack from southwick. Can I customize the top closure on a Rudy? I'd prefer a button rather than hook and eye (like the Greenpoint).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads