1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

-2 appears to be a lot. How tall are you? I have one of the larger sizes (40) at a -1 at 5'7" and it's on point.

2. scottcw

scottcw Senior member

I suggest Hogs and Rocks on 19th between Mission and Valencia. Their happy hour features $1 oysters and they have some of the best drinks in the city. Open to other suggestions.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  3. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Senior member

Epaulet navy blazer, blue pinpoint MTO shirt, and olive gunchecks:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6 people like this.
  4. tricky

tricky Senior member

SVB that is fantastic.

1 person likes this.
  5. dgonsh

dgonsh Senior member

I think the club collar is kinda like round glasses on round faces...aka not so much. i feel like SVB pulls it off because of how narrow he is. and he pulls it off well. but in the same way i think deep cutaway collars look silly on people with huge chests/necks, theres something holding me back from getting the OCBDCLUB. Someone heftier prove me wrong.

edit: how not to do it
    Gregg Zaun
    [​IMG]

6. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

^ that dude's collar is the least of his problems.

2 people like this.
  7. wsumarine

wsumarine Senior member

Did you ever get to the bottom of this? I have a custom order Lavender OCBD coming tomorrow, and I'm kinda curious to know what you found out.

Thanks!

8. Todd V

Todd V Senior member

I'm 5'4" (on a good hair day) with relatively short arms. My jackets that are 28.5" are spot on, anything longer, to me, is not worth the investment.

1 person likes this.
  9. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

I just received an e-mail informing me that my Guncheck Napoli sportscoat has shipped. :slayer:

10. Stewbone

Stewbone Senior member

According to Adele the fabric is correct. I threw it in a hot wash to see if anything changes, as there isn't much to lose at this point. I am interested to see how the fabric on yours feels.

11. leftofthedial

leftofthedial Senior member Affiliate Vendor

That looks KILLER. Also seems you've upped the ante for your photos as well! I dig.

Thank you, sir! It's awesome that Mike has the ability to mostly show how things ACTUALLY look.

As of a few months ago we cut out size 28 Walt trousers and 28/29 in the Rivet Chino. We can, and do, special order quite a lot each month. There's no upcharge and it generally takes 4-6 weeks.

If you see anything that strikes your fancy, feel free to PM or email me (matt@epauletnewyork.com)

We'll hopefully have an answer to this in the near future! Just trying to get it worked out with Southwick at the moment.

This is all kinds of GNARLY...

The lavender Oxford cloth is the same as the OCBD we stock. It is ever so slightly lighter and has a little softer hand than the blue and white options, but it isn't a Pinpoint Oxford cloth.

HOLY SHIT. We were floored when these guys arrived. I think it will blow your mind as well! [​IMG]

12. unclesam099

unclesam099 Senior member

+1 :slayer:

Received the Ice Plaid Silk-Linen yesterday and got this email today

13. stlms3

stlms3 Senior member

Just received my brown houndstooth 120s, Jesus Christ they are rad! They are my absolute favorite summer pant!

So is the side tab nailhead grey Walt very different from the medium grey 120, or are they very similar from any distance other than up close? I am trying to decide between these and the linen Havana brown.

14. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

Hmmm... waiting for the chauffer to drive you to the marina, wj4? Seriously, that's a fantastic use of casual pants (these are RCs, right?) with a sport coat and tie. You could go almost anywhere in that.

Also, received my FF cranberry windowpane and greycast blue jackets the other day. Greycast is super lightweight and a really nice color. Should make a fantastic warm weather jacket.

Size 41 seems as if it is going to work out very nicely indeed. Need to get them into the tailor for a slight adjustment to the body though. The greater sizing options are a really nice feature of the MTO program.

Will post some photos.

And seeing all these MTO shirts makes me cross my fingers that my first order will show up sometime soon...

15. MSchapiro

MSchapiro Senior member

I know that feeling...

16. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

Does Epaulet BD have huge collar or is it just me? I just popped out the pastel button downs from last spring and the size of it was too in-your-face I put it back in the drawer..

1 person likes this.
  17. streetlight

streetlight Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Wearing my factory finds cranberry windowpane jacket with olive FF flannels and snuff suede double monks, off to the theater to see Book of Mormon

Edit:higher quality pic

2 people like this.
  18. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Senior member

This is my favorite. Such an ass-kicking fabric. Your photo is pretty low quality but it still looks great.

19. Don L

Don L Senior member

^^ Fantastic ^^

Jacket looks the business

20. streetlight

streetlight Well-Known Member