1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. leftofthedial

leftofthedial Senior member

I know a few of you guys have been asking when we were restocking the popover. Well, the time has arrived!

I think you all know about my love for this shirt. The perfect shirt, in my humble opinion.

[​IMG]
    Epaulet Cutaway Collar Popover - $150

2. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Senior member

So for anyone wondering how the MTO club collar button-down option looks, here is my example, in blue pinpoint:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Senior member

Can't wait to see how you'll rock it!

1 person likes this.
  4. Don L

Don L Senior member

That looks awesone SVB

1 person likes this.
  5. StanleyVanBuren

I haven't even tried it on yet, but I got it with the neck modified down to 14.5 so I should be able to wear it with a tie. Having said that though, the biggest benefit to this collar that I can see so far is that you get a club collar that can be worn sans tie with the collar undone without having the collar flap out and look like floppy dog ears.

The blue pinpoint is really nice fabric too. Will assess sleeve length and shrinkage once it's gone through a wash, but juts based on the appearance and hand of the fabric itself it ought to work with a suit & tie while still also working casually, unlike the beefier normal oxfords that IMO are really pushing it when worn with a tie -- I did just that yesterday and I've more or less concluded it just doesn't work (east coasters will likely disagree and/or foam at the mouth upon reading this). Still love those for casual wear though, of course.

6. NewYorkIslander

Couple of different looks today with Carmina Snuff Suede Austerity Brogues and Air Force Blue Walts...
    Morning:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Afternoon: (with Navy LBM)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. CaliforniaSon

CaliforniaSon Well-Known Member

Does the cotton/linen streaky chambray fall under the "cold wash hang dry" umbrella?

8. leftofthedial

leftofthedial Senior member

Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  9. Omar1223

Omar1223 Senior member

This collar defeats the whole purpose of an OCBD though.

the thing that makes the OCBD so great is that beautiful collar roll which epaulet does soooooooo well, better than BB currently which is ironic considering brooks made it so iconic.

10. StanleyVanBuren

Epaulet cranberry madras shirt barely peeking out here:

[​IMG]

11. Abecedarian

Abecedarian Senior member

Rob, did you taper your air force flannels?

12. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Southwick Factory Finds Pictures

Hey guys!

Most of you should have these in your hands already. When the jackets arrived I grabbed some quick shots of as many styles as I could. The color balancing isn't totally on point, but you can see how nicely a lot of these pieces made up. So you can see both parts, I'll post the swatch and then the actual jacket.

Harris Tweed Check
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Charcoal Glen Plaid with Purple Accent
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Copper Prince of Wales
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cranberry Windowpane
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Grey Prince of Wales
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Greycast Blue Tropical Wool
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ice Silk-Linen
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Navy-Grey Wool-Cashmere
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Peat Multi-Check
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tobacco Multi-Guncheck
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  13. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Really agree here. Good job, Chris!

Caramel Ducks:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

COMING TO CALIFORNIA NEXT WEEK

Hey everyone!

Adele and I are flying to the West Coast this coming Sunday. We'll be in SF from Sunday through Tuesday, and then LA from Wednesday through Friday.

For SF, I've got a fairly full schedule, but it looks like I'm free on Monday night. If anyone's interested in getting together for some drinks and shooting-the-shit-ing, then let's find a good spot for it!

For Friday the 19th, we made a reservation at the Gorbals restaurant in downtown LA. It's a cool spot, with an open, casual seating plan. If you're interested in coming along to hang with us then drop me an email and let me know! We can probably get a table for up to 10 people.

In preparation for our trip, I grabbed the LBM 1911 double breasted jacket with a quickness. Good lord do I love this thing. It's matched up with our grey wool-cashmere trousers and saddle shell double monks.

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  15. neutrino

neutrino Senior member

Was mentioned in the Alden thread recently, but the level of photography on the site is stunning. TSM has numerous models in brown calfskin but I'm not attracted to any of them because their pics don't do justice at all - which is a completely opposite case with the Taunton captoe boot. Looks brilliant.
    I do consider selling my kidney for the "space" indy boot though...

16. SomethingsFishy

SomethingsFishy Senior member

It makes me sad that there don't appear to be any pants actually offered in 28- they all look gorgeous!

17. trig

trig Senior member

they can be special ordered if they have the fabric. just pm epauletfemme / leftofthedial / epaulet or email them and see what they can do for you. they used to have 28s but it was too hard to sell. check out their sale section, there are a few 28s lying around there in some pants last time i checked

18. NewYorkIslander

Nope, they aren't the falnnels though, they are an airforce wool in a lighter weight from a few years ago I got on B&S. They may appear slimmer because I usually wear a 33, but these are a 32, and I had them let out a bit. The were MUCH slimmer (all over) than my 33s are which I generally have to take in a bit. I was like a 10 pound sausage in a 5 pound bag in these before they were let out!

19. Simplicio

Simplicio Senior member

Thanks for posting these. It is clear that I let some good possibilities pass me by. The peat multi-check...

1 person likes this.
  20. Todd V

Todd V Senior member

I'll renew my plea for an extra-short (-2") body option on the MTO sportcoats... jealous of all you tall gents.

Maybe I'm the only one asking for this..:uhoh:.