1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Rob,

Who set up the gear for you? You're not at work currently?! Haha.

Light gray Regiment Twill Walt:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. thecool85

thecool85 Senior member

I'd like to see the UK Stone Canvas made up as shorts too. And you could definitely pull that off. Those are some of my all time favorite Js.

I went to Catholic school for 8 years. I still remember the first time I went to Catholic Mass. I wasn't Catholic and was completely unaware of what I was supposed to be doing. One of the first things I see is a girl genuflecting in front of a statue of Mary. As an 8 year old boy, I just assumed that that's what we were supposed to be doing. So here I am just walking all along the church genuflecting in front of every statue I see. And anyone who knows anything about Catholic churches knows that they don't skimp on the statues. I must've knelt down in front of 8 statues before someone tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Dude, you don't have to do that." Lol

[​IMG]

3. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

^^Darn. There's a guy who's matched his belt to his shoes. Nice fit in those Walts, wj4.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  4. mothball

mothball Senior member

I love that shirt.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Haha. One of the few times!

I fell in love with it when I saw it at Barneys and paid retail for it (all $275 of it :embar: ) 3 years old and I'm still loving it myself!

6. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Senior member

Nope, we're on Spring Break. The photog is actually a former student of mine who has the most amazing story...here's his work for you photophiles:

www.photodh.com

I have some Church stories that you'll piss your pants at. One involves my grandfather and all of his brothers continuing their Pig Latin prayers long after the rest of the congregation was finished, and another involves a kid in a St Louis Rams jersey running around during the Consecration spitting as his poor mother was trying to catch him.

7. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

At the moment we're totally tapped out of that fabric, but I've always got more stuff coming in.

Oh my god, that's always a hard question!

We're still running quite a few girlfriend shirts and shirt dresses on special order, and you can always drop us an email if you want to order one of those.

Other than that, a lot of the women who come to our stores like shopping at Steven Alan and Alice & Olivia. Adele is a big fan of Diane Von Furstenburg too.

Oh absolutely. We'd love to hear feedback from anyone who owns the CPO jacket. Please email it over whenever you have a moment.

We last ran it in 2011. Here's a link where you can read about it (including pics of Dylan with no beard)

http://epauletshop.tumblr.com/post/2303773769/epaulet-cpo-jacket

Thank you sir!

8. Epaulet

Spring '13 Factory Finds Shirts

Earlier today, UPS delivered something like 6 huge boxes of Factory Finds shirts and Adele & Matt ATTACKED IT. They kicked some major ass with sorting orders and printing labels. We've got a bunch shipping in the morning, and more being packed tomorrow. Most of the shirts are in and we've got a couple of styles being finished at the factory.

Things were moving pretty quickly, but I snuck in to take some quick snapshots of the finished shirts. Apologies for my lo-fi cardboard box backdrop:

[​IMG]
    Abstract Star Print

[​IMG]
    Stewart Tartan

[​IMG]
    Burgundy & Beige Stripe

[​IMG]
    Cream-Navy Check

[​IMG]
    Floret Print

[​IMG]
    Gauze Tartan

[​IMG]
    Greencast Denim

[​IMG]
    Ice Shadow Plaid

[​IMG]
    Red-Blue Tattersall

[​IMG]
    Scarlet Graph Check

9. thecool85

thecool85 Senior member

10. milesbeyond

milesbeyond Well-Known Member

Damn that greencast looks amazing! Wish I had pulled the trigger, but was still unsure of my sizing. Is it possible to get non-darted shirts on future FF shirt fabrics?

1 person likes this.
  11. jimney

jimney Senior member

12. trig

trig Senior member

you could always take the darting out yourself.

13. Concub1ne

Concub1ne Senior member

All of the shirts look great, but if I had to pick one, this would be it. So damn good.

14. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Senior member

Damn with I jumped on a few FF shirts, those look dope.

15. Dirty Gurty

Dirty Gurty Senior member

I grabbed three of them but I think I'll be kicking myself for not grabbing that Abstract Star Print.

16. Epaulet

No, it was beautifully finished inside with functional interior pockets. We'll make some tweaks to the original shape - particularly at the cuffs, which some guys found too tight, but the construction was pretty much perfect. We'll run it again in Navy and Grey, and maybe layer in a crazy color or pattern on top of that. Maybe a tweed or two.

17. Epaulet

18. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

Nice. Never been much for camo print, but these might change my mind.

19. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

The shorts are gonna be sick! going with the Woodland print, right?

20. Mr. Six

Mr. Six Senior member

Whoa. First time I've ever believed that Kal-El could hide his identity with a pair of glasses and a different hair style (beard helps too!).