1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. wj4

wj4 Well-Known Member

French blue chinos:
    [​IMG]

2. Dbear

Dbear Well-Known Member

True that, plus I remember that they had this camo shirt for $150 while WvG had the a shirt in the same fabric for $225.

3. Epaulet

Epaulet Well-Known Member

I believe that the new digicams are the only new fabric that we're adding in for this delivery, but I'll find out tomorrow for sure.
    Sharp! I love whiskey and blue pants. What a great match.
    Actually, I'm open to suggestions. We'll get our main shorts delivery in about 5 weeks. I'm thinking: UK Sanded Canvas Grey Duck Canvas Caramel Some manner of madras plaid What do you guys think? Other requests? We don't really sell that many shorts, so I'll probably keep the assortment tight.
    Awesome, these look great together. Thanks for ordering the shoes!
    The extra length is definitely added all around the bottom of the shirt.
    Haha, I was the same way! Once I got my first LBM jacket I found myself reaching for it nearly every day. They're so comfortable and easy to wear.
    Catholic school grad here too (12 years!) We had a really strict dress code in my high school. Usually, I was wearing Rockport PTB's or Bass Weejuns. But I fractured my ankle and got a doctor's note stating that I had to wear sneakers to school for two months. It was mostly bullshit, but the doctor was cool and the school respected the note. The other dudes were pretty jealous when I came in with brand new Jordan III's that following day. I mostly wear techno running sneakers these days if I'm going to wear sneakers. Not because I run. I definitely don't. I just dig the Nike Free style. But I have to say, I fight a daily battle not to buy a pair of these... [​IMG] IDK - do you former (or current) sneakerheads think that I can pull them off still? Back in the day, they were part of my daily Fred Perry shirt, camo pant uniform. I could keep that spirit going!
    Caramel ducks on the cliffs of Signal Hill in Newfoundland. I really love how the rivet chinos fit. Just need to find some denim with the same fit...
    [​IMG]
    /quote] Great pic! And for a similar jean, the Armory x Indigo Farm piece that we carry has a very close overall profile. A touch trimmer in the leg, a bit lower in the rise, and you'll want to size down 1 inch. But two of the Epaulet team members - both long-haul Rivet Chino wearers - bought the jeans when they arrived and the fit on them is great. Check out Dylan's fit pic. He's wearing a 31 in that image and he wears a Rivet Chino 32 perfectly. A domestic-made option is the SL-100X from 3sixteen. I believe that you want to size down 1 on those as well, but you can confirm that with Andrew from 3sixteen, he's a member here as well. His jeans are great, and a really solid value - especially compared to APC.
    Letting it out should be fine. The only consideration is that if you've worn and washed them a lot, then the new fabric that comes into the waistband will look different than the fabric around it. The alteration will be kind of obvious. But it's better than not being able to wear them at all. And on a bold pattern like the madras, this would be less noticable.
    Absolutely, we haven't forgotten! Planned within the next 5-7 days.
    I can. You guys interested in those? We could certainly make them special order, but if there's some general interest then I'll do a small run of them. Lord knows, I want a pair. Maybe to wear with my Air Jordans!

4. wj4

wj4 Well-Known Member

Hey Mike,

I think you can pull off the Jordan I for sure! A polo and jeans/chinos would be perfect.

I am not sure if you have leftover fabric from the new digi camo chinos, but I would love that print in a short. Alas, I don't think I can justify buying the chinos that are coming in since I already have the digi camo chinos from last year.

Lastly, do you know when the preordered Carminas are coming in? In particular the navy python, re order of ruby captoe, and the bal boot. I believe we put the orders in around January. Not rushing or anything, but just wondering.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  5. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Well-Known Member

I want camo shorts.

1 person likes this.
  6. MSchapiro

MSchapiro Well-Known Member

2/2 on outfits I really admire and will be wearing this spring.

1 person likes this.
  7. Epaulet

Epaulet Moto Jacket [PREVIEW]

So, we've had a lot of dudes asking about the Mulberry jacket over the past few weeks. I didn't do a reorder of that style (we'll bring it back for the Fall), but we did put a brand new pattern into production. We're still about 2-3 weeks out from receiving it, but I couldn't resist showing you guys shots of the final production sample. I don't have a snazzy name for this yet, but it's an absolutely perfect-fitting US-made banded collar moto jacket. The grained calfskin is the same leather that we used in the mulberry, but in a gorgeous cognac brown tone:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm really thrilled with how this came out! Like the Mulberry, it's an American-made jacket that fits more like a European one, and the leather quality is off the charts. I can't wait to launch this. Pricing will be around the same $900 mark as the Mulberry.

8. rennavate

rennavate Well-Known Member

Awesome! Last question about the MTO shirts: Will they be using the new modified button-down collar?

9. mrjester

mrjester Well-Known Member

That jacket is GORGEOUS. I NEED THAT. Any way you can post the dimensions of the actual jacket? Shoulder, sleeve, length from collar, chest? I have a jacket from Emporio that looks the exact same, but different color and has a collar. I can compare.

10. rydenfan

rydenfan Well-Known Member

Count me in on camo shorts

11. Steel28

Steel28 Well-Known Member

+1

12. kidamerica17

kidamerica17 Well-Known Member

+2

13. Epaulet

I don't have the full pattern measurements right now, just for the production sample in Medium. Would that be your size? It's for about a 38, 39 chest.

OK Camo shorts are a go!

14. Epaulet

Cross-Post of some mighty fine shoes from our Carmina MTO thread...

Update and some new photos!

Hey guys!

Apologies for my tardiness here. Thanks again to everyone who preordered the the last batch of shoes that we received. It took a few days to sort through everything, but all invoices should be sent out and shoes/boots should be en-route to everyone who paid the balance. The last batch came out fantastic! Let's start off with some photos:

Ruby Shell Cordovan Balmoral Boot

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Midnight Calfskin Oxford

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chocolate Suede / Chocolate Leather Jodphur Boot

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  15. Epaulet

Cross-post of our latest MTO style. We've got 5 spots remaining on it...

Styles in Work and Ruby Shell PTB
    And for the last style, as promised, we've got 8 units available to order in the Ruby Shell Cordovan Rain last PTB. Here's the info:

[​IMG]
    Ruby Shell Cordovan PTB Special Order Deposit

16. Don L

Don L Well-Known Member

Some beautiful Carmina's ^^

Natty CXL Briston's today

[​IMG]

17. applky

applky Well-Known Member

I'm in as well.

These are Walt shorts right?

18. Epaulet

^^ yes they will be

So, I'm not gonna go overboard with making the shorts, and we don't need to take a preorder or anything. But I'll probably only make about 2-3 pairs of size 30, as those move out pretty slowly. If several of you guys need a 30, then let me know and we can remix the sizing breakdown.

19. kwanon

kwanon Well-Known Member

I would be most interested in a navy linen. If these are Walt style I would need a size 28. I could perhaps also go for the camo or grey canvas.

20. wj4

wj4 Well-Known Member

Looks like the guys are hard at work. I just got shipping email for one of the FF shirts.