Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. garmis

garmis Senior member

^^^HAHAHAHA I just burst out laughing. because of the dog, not necessarily the Gant issues. that is funny too, however.

2. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

^^^HAHAHAHA I just burst out laughing. because of the dog, not necessarily the Gant issues. that is funny too, however.

I was laughing my ass off about that too! I'm really punchy over here - it's been a crazy hectic day and I'm fighting a mean case of acid reflux. Turns out that 5 coffee's a day for the better part of 10 years will eventually catch up with you.

So, I've been relying on ridiculous pictures of dogs and this wonderful video to keep me entertained.
    For anyone who hasn't seen it, "Echo" by R.Kelly is truly stunning.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Pretty much everyone I know who's a fairly stylish dude or indie rock fan has a soft spot for R.Kelly. How could you not? It seems like he's talking directly to us with this lo-fi chroma key video. And his outfit is actually pretty awesome. A little Cucinelli style. I wouldn't be surprised to see Phat Guido wearing this. Maybe not the shades, but definitely that sweater.

And is it just me - or does the sheer amount of sex he's describing sound more exhausting than appealing?

3. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

Haha, wow... thank you for that. I would never have seen it otherwise and that was awesome.

4. dougie

dougie Senior member

Not to derail the thread with R. Kelly discussion (who, once you're able to look past his deeply shitty work as a human in general, it turns out is one of the best songwriters we have) but one of my favorite things ever to hit the internet is John Darnielle's 100 Reasons Why "Ignition - Remix" Is So Damned Great:

http://www.lastplanetojakarta.com/ar.../ignition.html

5. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I was laughing my ass off about that too! I'm really punchy over here - it's been a crazy hectic day and I'm fighting a mean case of acid reflux. Turns out that 5 coffee's a day for the better part of 10 years will eventually catch up with you.

So, I've been relying on ridiculous pictures of dogs and this wonderful video to keep me entertained.
    For anyone who hasn't seen it, "Echo" by R.Kelly is truly stunning.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Pretty much everyone I know who's a fairly stylish dude or indie rock fan has a soft spot for R.Kelly. How could you not? It seems like he's talking directly to us with this lo-fi chroma key video. And his outfit is actually pretty awesome. A little Cucinelli style. I wouldn't be surprised to see Phat Guido wearing this. Maybe not the shades, but definitely that sweater.

And is it just me - or does the sheer amount of sex he's describing sound more exhausting than appealing?

I'm married with 3 kids. Exhausting. How about just sex for half and hour in the morning, and then a nice breakfast, maybe with some of my awesome scrambled eggs or something (trick is plenty of butter and slow folding over low heat?)

Mike, do you think that we could get Joel really drunk and agree to make KZO FW11 be inspired by R. Kelly hiking in the Sierras?

6. Epaulet

The Double-Faced shirts just arrived. Holy god! As R.Kelly would say, it's the "World's Greatest!"

[​IMG]

Pictures to come this afternoon. And pre-orders to ship tomorrow morning! We're still on schedule to get the club collars this Monday-Tuesday.

7. Tooch4321

Tooch4321 Senior member

The Double-Faced shirts just arrived. Holy god! As R.Kelly would say, it's the "World's Greatest!"

[​IMG]

Pictures to come this afternoon. And pre-orders to ship tomorrow morning! We're still on schedule to get the club collars this Monday-Tuesday.

Robert Kelly is a SAINT and HUMANITARIAN! He also made a video in which he proceeded to urinate on a young woman from my high school...

8. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Haha. Leave it up to Mike's thread to lead into some R. Kelly discussion. Despite his fascination with young girls and urine combined and crazy wack lyrics behind the yodeling/crooning there's just something about them that make me tune in regardless.

I remember in jest I hooked up my own CD EP containing all the versions and remixes of "Ignition" that I could get my hands on and distributing a copy to a few of my boys. I think I found 5 or 6. Threw that shit on repeat in the car during a summer with the windows down on my way to pick-up basketball games. It was like a spiritual ritual, my pre-game routine. I think it increased my vertical leap too.

9. Epaulet

10. Tooch4321

Tooch4321 Senior member

I am listening to "The Chocolate Factory" and I think it's a masterpiece...Best R. Kelly sighting I ever had here in Chicago was walking down Rush Street, Kells was driving in a white Bentley with all the windows down bumping his own music. Now that's some ballin' shit right there!

11. APK

APK Senior member

12. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

You should post photos of the streaky linen Walts so I can figure out whether to empty out my Paypal acct. now or later.

13. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

Watch out, Mike. Singing Kells at karaoke is all fun and games, but don't you dare let him into your kitchen if you know what's good for you.

14. zippyh

zippyh Senior member

UPS guy was late today but at least he finally showed up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]