1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

Wow. Really bummed I didn't get the trigger pulled on the Ice Shadow plaid. If for any reason another shirts' worth of fabric becomes available please let me know. Or should someone bail out...

:(

2. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Hmmm..my outfit is quite opposite of Rob's today :foo:

Epaulet Kilt loafers:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. InHocSignio

InHocSignio Senior member

Wow. And I thought I'd escaped my shoe demons for at least a couple more months. Are those natural longwings by Carmina? If so, I'm pleased; I hadn't seen anything that would really fit my style from them till now.

4. patrick_b

patrick_b Senior member

Gorgeous!

Love the contrast heavy image. Makes natural CXL (guessing that they are CXL?) look dreamy [​IMG].

5. easy_golfing

easy_golfing Senior member

Anybody have pics of their saddle short wings they can share? Trying to decide between the saddle Fitzgerald and the ruby cap toe boots.

6. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

They are the Alden for Epaulet natural longwings. They are fantastic.

I have that same combo :slayer:
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  7. benjamin831

benjamin831 Senior member

Any chance of a 28 restock for your duck canvas riveted chinos?

8. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

Yeah - I've been having a lot of fun playing with Snapseed for quick photo processing. They are Natural CXL EpauletxAldens -

Looking good man - w/ the lady nonetheless. :)

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  9. milesbeyond

milesbeyond Well-Known Member

I absolutely love these. Really want to snag them but haven't dropped $500 on shoes ever(my Wolverine 1Ks are the closest) so I'm a bit hesitant.

How is the last compared to TruBalance? I've only tried TB 10.5D Indy's and they felt just a bit snug with my wool socks.

10. ThomSquared

ThomSquared Senior member

Wow, I have struck out on every single factory find shirt I've liked. I forget how quick you fuckers are.

1 person likes this.
  11. dgonsh

dgonsh Senior member

4 guys if you'd like. Would love to try some renovateur if it gets restocked sometime.

12. dgonsh

dgonsh Senior member

13. lyxicon

lyxicon Well-Known Member

Could someone do me a favour and measure their Epaulet shirt to confirm that the measurements are taken like these pictures?
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

14. Stewbone

Stewbone Senior member

First ever epaulet purchase is a lavender oxford, hopefully I don't get the bug or else I'll have to replace the rest of my shirts.

15. runningfrog

runningfrog Senior member

i got the bug at the end of 2010, and now more than half of my shirts are epaulet. i'm waiting for four more epaulet shirts that were special ordered in XS.

post your shirts that are inferior to epaulet on b&s/ebay to raise funds. :slayer:

16. leftofthedial

leftofthedial Senior member

17. thecool85

thecool85 Senior member

Hey Mike or Matt, will the petrol blue walts be making a come back this season. I definitely want to pick up a pair of those.

18. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Senior member

Well so I wasn't going to enter the current contest as I was gone all last week, and also after the last two I figured I'd take a pass on this one. But as it happens, the contest got extended, I'm back in the US, and I think there have been some really strong entries so far, so I figure I may as well throw my hat in the ring as well. No women or fancy photoshop in this one:

[​IMG]
    This is summer 2004 in London. I'm 21 in this picture. I chose this picture because it's a really good example of just how bad my choices were, since my friend here is wearing the exact same shirt as I am, just in a different color. He had either not brought any button-downs to London or his were dirty and he needed to wear something to go out, so I loaned him the navy blue one. I think it actually fit alright on him, which only exaggerates how ridiculously oversized the off-white one is on me. And regardless of fit, it's still a "short-sleeve dress shirt" with a squared-off bottom. From Macy's, as I recall, and probably cost around $20 or $30. It never needed to be ironed so take what you will from that in terms of what the fabric must have been.

Other items of note are the blond tips, goatee, Addidas watch, and jeans I can't exactly place but that were probably from PacSun or some other mall place. Shoes were probably black Skechers derbies. At least I never got caught by the square-toe fad.

[​IMG]
    Here's last week on the ferry to Tortola from St. John. I'm wearing the Epaulet seersucker button-down and Uniqlo chinos.

5 people like this.
  19. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Chris: You coud've been the 6th member in Backstreet Boys or N' Sync with the haircut in the before picture! PS was the after picture taken with the S100? We should meet up and discuss about the Canon S100. I can take a picture of you taking a picture of yourself via auto timer :nodding::satisfied::slayer:

20. Beav

Beav Senior member

Sorry man, you're screwed! I'm about a year or so inthe process of upgrading all of my basics with Epaulet stuff. I love their oxfords. Maybe about half way there...