1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Any chance you'll be getting more of the Gant selvedge oxfords? More mediums please!!

Ah, wish that I could! Gant is basically sold through their entire inventory. I've been trying to keep all the colors in stock. My last medium's are the white and Tattersall. The Tattersall has been our best seller in store, the pattern has a perfect scale and colors. The white oxford's a nice basic, and the open weave that their fabric uses will make it a great Summer long sleeve.

2. JBG

JBG Well-Known Member

Thanks Mike! Yeah the Ben Sherman's are the regular cut, the mod cut just doesnt work for me.

3. Nil

Nil Distinguished Member

Did you ever get those navy jackets in to match those trousers? If so, any pictures?

4. Epaulet

Thanks Mike! Yeah the Ben Sherman's are the regular cut, the mod cut just doesnt work for me.

Cool, so the XXL in our shirts should work. You're going to love this Blackwatch, I'm wearing it right now.

Did you ever get those navy jackets in to match those trousers? If so, any pictures?

We made up a few of them at the end of last year, but the cut wasn't where we wanted it to be. We're overhauling the whole shape, and I hope to launch brand new sportcoats for this Fall. Our trousers are perfectly cut, so I'm having that team do the sportcoat patterns. They know them some classic menswear.

5. tonio028

tonio028 Distinguished Member

Mikey Mike - The shirts look great by the way, but I'm really holding out for those chinos. Still on target for next week?

Also, the more I look at those McNairy red brick captoe boots, the more I am lusting over them. I believe if I read correctly I would size those the same as the Alden Indy's right? Can't decide between those boots or a pair of the brick sole bucks, but I prefer a more brown color instead of tan for my wardrobe. Ah decisions, decisions.

6. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

We're just a few days away from receiving the enormous SF collab shirt delivery. Hoping to ship all preorders in the beginning of next week, and have them up for general sale a day or two after that.

Which has sold the most so far?

7. geoffmartin17

geoffmartin17 Distinguished Member

Hey mike, Any chance you'll get in more of those deadly Mark Mcnairy chelsea boots?

8. shasta

shasta Senior Member

God those new Alden Navy Suede Chukkas are just sick!

9. djh

djh Distinguished Member

Seriously, I just got the tan ones I waited for 2 months for, and now this?

10. Epaulet

Mikey Mike - The shirts look great by the way, but I'm really holding out for those chinos. Still on target for next week?

Also, the more I look at those McNairy red brick captoe boots, the more I am lusting over them. I believe if I read correctly I would size those the same as the Alden Indy's right? Can't decide between those boots or a pair of the brick sole bucks, but I prefer a more brown color instead of tan for my wardrobe. Ah decisions, decisions.

Thanks Tonio! Yes, the last word is that we'll have all of our Spring Walt trousers on Tuesday (French Blue, Bordeaux, Blue Chambray, Blue Madras, Multi-Gingham, Charcoal Trop. Wool). The chinos (navy & khaki) should get here around the end of the month.

I'm a huge fan of the darker brown McNairy suede against the red sole. That boot looks fantastic on. I'll drop you a PM about it.

Which has sold the most so far?

The Double-Faced Cream shirt is by far the best seller. Followed closely by the Red Club Collar Oxford.

Hey mike,

Any chance you'll get in more of those deadly Mark Mcnairy chelsea boots?

Yes, I'm thinking of doing a reorder for Fall. These are some of my favorite Chelsea's.

11. zippyh

zippyh Distinguished Member

Seriously, I just got the tan ones I waited for 2 months for, and now this?

No kidding.
    I just bought the west egg and the whiskey long wings a few weeks ago.
    I thought I was done with Alden for a while. I was mistaken.

12. geoffmartin17

geoffmartin17 Distinguished Member

K I can't wait for those Mcnairy chelseas, - you 9.5/10 sized bastards took them all!

13. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

The Double-Faced Cream shirt is by far the best seller. Followed closely by the Red Club Collar Oxford.

[​IMG]

14. phoenixrecon

phoenixrecon Distinguished Member

any eta on the chambray pants?

15. tonio028

tonio028 Distinguished Member

any eta on the chambray pants?

Get your eyes checked, Mike's last post just mentioned it! Don't act like a silly noob [​IMG]