Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. mothball

mothball Senior member

They're fantastic. I wanted to pick up the French Blues during the restock yesterday, but I can't justify another purchase this month. It's such a great material, though.

2. pinedust

pinedust Well-Known Member

I'm leaving the country to teach abroad for a year and I'd like to make my first Epaulet purchase before I go. I'm pretty set on a pair of rivet chinos. Anyone got any recommendations? I've got a professional wardrobe that consists mostly of navy/blue and white oxfords, so I'm leaning towards one of the French blues.

However, I'm also looking for something I can wear with a pretty badass biker-style black jacket- in which case, would the caramel duck chinos be a better bet?

3. wj4

wj4 Senior member

I would personally go with a tan/khaki hue chinos. I've worn it with a perfecto/double rider black leather jacket and like how it looks.

4. Louis XIV

Louis XIV Senior member

Clay or one of the khakis!

5. CTYGGG

CTYGGG Senior member

Buy both. Voted…#173.

6. neutrino

neutrino Senior member

Gentlemen, one more heads-up for you: a large Koi Print shirt in the sale section. I have it in medium, and it's really beautiful IRL.

7. thecentennial

thecentennial Senior member

8. pinedust

pinedust Well-Known Member

I'm seriously considering it! But more money spent here means less money for abroad...

I've got a bunch of Dockers in khaki that fit me pretty well- so I'm looking to branch out in terms of colors. Clay looks pretty awesome though!

Yeah, I dig the double rider + tan chino look. Though I've already got a bunch in that color. I'd like to try out a few new color combinations. Digicam looks cool- but not as versatile as a solid.

9. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

I think you can special order these.

They used to carry shirts in a range from XS-XXL but I think they took a hit on the XXLs sometimes and on the XSs whenever I didn't order one [​IMG], so they're still available but done by special order now.

10. leftofthedial

leftofthedial Senior member

11. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Hey guys, thanks so much for all of your votes and support for the Chase Small Biz grant! We're freaking steamrolling towards that goal. I'm sure that we'll hit it with time to spare. As always, we're incredibly grateful for all of the enthusiasm that you guys have for the brand.

Yes, that's no problem with any of the "new" chinos that have split waists and seam allowances - and that's the vast majority of our collection. At this time, the only "old" chinos that we have are in the sale section.

They're the toughest fabric that we've ever run in a chino. I'd put it against a quality normal-weight denim in terms of durability.

Definitely, we're still waiting on the cloth, but we'll surely run Caramel Duck Canvas again in the Fall.

In the meantime, man the Moss Duck is blowing out! If you guys are looking for a tough-ass neutral color, it's pretty perfect. I bet that it's going to wear in beautifully too.

Looking good! I'm digging that watch.

Haha very cool - please toss up some fit photos if you can. You're going to love them.

They're pretty close in real life. The 10oz is maybe a hair darker. The color difference you're seeing is more due to the photography, as digital sensors are extremely sensitive with vibrant blues and oranges.

Thanks for your call - it was great speaking with you too!

And we've already discussed it, we're opening our shop right in the middle of the Castro so that Matt, Dylan, and I can all take advantage of the clothing-optional culture there.

I hope that you don't mind if we're nude while we fetch you a pair of Walt trousers. We promise not to bend over when picking them up.

Whoa, shoes are looking boss and those birthday party photos are seriously cute!

And wait, since school is out now, does that mean that you're free to get loaded with us at the LES Tiki bar some night?

Very nice, thanks for picking them up!

I'm loving this look. The boots are great with those commando soles that you added too.

Very cool, I actually bought the same exact pair in Vienna last year. They're great.

Very cool! I'd actually suggest the Moss Duck Canvas. It's a dark color that will match great to a white or blue oxford shirt. And it will look tough as hell with a black moto jacket.

12. Artking3

Artking3 Senior member

13. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Quick cross-post from our Epaulet x Carmina thread...

Navy Shell MTO Items are Online

Hey guys,

Here's the first two of five MTO projects that we're going to offer for mid-Fall 2012. As discussed, may I present the Navy Shell Cordovan Austerity Brouge and the Double Monk. Both of these are on the Rain last. The price is set at $850, and that will include a pair of awesome Carmina Shoe Trees. We should take delivery of these between the end of September and the end of October. They're going to be gorgeous shoes and perfect for the Fall.

The online items are for the 50% non-refundable deposit. Please note that these will be made to order and are final sale. As they are on the Rain last, we regretfully cannot offer them in wides. The links to order are below. And the deadline will be Monday, July 9th.

[​IMG]
    Epaulet x Carmina Special Order Navy Shell Cordovan Austerity Brogue DEPOSIT

[​IMG]
    Epaulet x Carmina Special Order Navy Shell Cordovan Double Monk DEPOSIT

We've got three other shoes in the pipeline. I'm just waiting for the final cost pricing from Carmina. I should get it Monday-Tuesday, as they were at Pitti all last week. They are:

1. Forest Last Bal Boot in Chocolate Suede/Chocolate Calf
    2. Forest Last Bal Boot in all Black Scotchgrain with Dainite Sole
    3. Rain Last Austerity Brogue in Cognac Python

In addition, we're working on a few concepts for our Shortwing boot - the Sinclair. I'll hope to nail those down this week. And I'll work to bring back a TON of photos from the Carmina factory that can provide some inspiration for future projects!

14. dahl5yankees

dahl5yankees Senior member

Vote #186

and I never do stuff like this, but I believe in what Epaulet is doing and they make great products.

C'mon #187++++

15. slimandnone

slimandnone Active Member

#187 right here. I've been ogling the Loro Piana Window Pane suit. Perhaps if Epaulet receives this grant I will congratulate myself by plunking down the cash for it.