Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

haha, good point. Epaulet x Taylor head to toe :nodding:

yeah, I agree with KG....that's the reason I went with the Taylor, although I do like Martin as well - I grew up about 15 minutes away from the factory in Nazareth, PA.

2. dinted voice

dinted voice Senior member

[​IMG]

Someone mentioned wanting pics of epaulet shirts with a sportcoat. Melon cutaway shirt under a linen TaT.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2012

3. geoffmartin17

geoffmartin17 Senior member

Looks good - i like that Tat jacket. Always a bit uneasy thougha bout trying htem

4. Spencer

Spencer Senior member

Any Rivets Oxford Grey Cloth re-stocks planned?

5. SenorChang

SenorChang Senior member

6. oisin

oisin Senior member

gunmetal canvas rivet chinos and epaulet 2-tone camp mocs.

[​IMG]

7. Blackmaged

Blackmaged Senior member

a few weeks late, but WOW, the marcello jackets (esp. navy linen) are real nice. wish i didn't have to swear off summer spending :(

[​IMG]

random note: mike, please consider making a run of medium-thick sweaters for F/W. my shawl cardi from last year gets so many compliments, fits like a dream.

8. applky

applky Senior member

The Target on SI is great (by the Outerbridge). It's just the rest of SI is a giant parking lot.

Oh man everyone, the distressed mint chinos. So terrific.

9. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Very nice! And #nipplepron is officially my favorite hashtag of the week.

Butterscotch is just a slightly more saturated khaki, so it can really be worn the same way. There's very little that won't work with them in terms of shirts. Blues, reds, whites, purples, and dark greens will all look good. I really like it with bold patterns, like a strong navy or royal blue gingham.

Ah, the Liberty cloth is pretty fine, so I'd say it made up on the smaller end of the spectrum. Not enough for guys to size down, but enough that it will probably be too small if you're inbetween L and XL. Sorry about that!

Plus we love San Francisco and we're suckers for riding bicycles uphill. There's lots of positive aspects for an SF store someday :nodding:

Looking good! I dig that guitar as well.

You'd probably want a 9 in most Sewn by Hand shoes, but the 9.5 Natural would probably work with normal socks on. You could use an insole if you want to wear it barefoot. But a 9 is probably going to be your correct size.

Ah, we're not doing any more in-house shoes at the moment. With all of the product lines that we manage, it was just getting difficult to keep everything rolling with that.

That said, we'll keep up our steady flow of Alden and Carmina makeups. We've got a new horsehide project in work with Thorogood for the Fall. And we'll launch a whole bunch of exclusive patterns and styles with Carmina over the next few months - especially our brogue boots and a brand new handsewn penny and tassel loafer collection. Keep your eyes out - we'll have a bunch of new stuff coming around late July.

Very nice! Jason is a cool guy too - I got a jacket from him a few years back on my first trip to LA. He measured me up in the outdoor cafe of a Barnes & Noble.

Ah sadly we're all out of oxford cloth for the year. Whatever we have in stock now is all that we're going to have for 2012.

Loving the backdrop and composition here.

Thanks! And trust me, we've got some awesome new Scottish sweaters in work already - including a new take on that shawl cardi shape.

10. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

NEW PRODUCTS FOR THE WEEK!

We've got some great new things for you guys this week. Here's the lineup:

Two New Rivet Chinos

[​IMG]
    Rivet Chino Moss Duck Canvas: $150
    Same 10oz Duck that you know and love in a new tough-ass dark olive color.

[​IMG]
    Rivet Chino Distressed MInt: $150
    We have a saying here at Epaulet. These are a freaking "celebration of life." It's an awesome punchy color in a very lightweight 6.5oz cloth, that's been washed and a little distressed. These make for some awesome Summer pants and look seriously ace all dressed up with a navy jacket.

Two New Shorts in Two of our Best Selling Fabrics

[​IMG]
    Modified Walt Short Olive Canvas: $150

[​IMG]
    Modified Walt Short Petrol Blue: $150

A Seriously Pink Summer Shirt (By Popular Request)

[​IMG]
    Buttondown Collar Shirt Pink Chambray: $150

Done in the same fabric as our mint chambray from earlier in the year, this is a perfect lightweight Summer shirt in a jaunty pink tone

FOUR WAY NAVY SUPER 120's SUIT SEPRATES!!!

As you guys know, we've been running our Weller and Walt/Rudy pants in Navy Super 120s for some time. Allow me to introduce two more pieces into the mix. Our brand new "Barrett" double breasted sportcoat and our "Stephen" waistcoat. All four pieces are in the same fabric from the same dye lot - meaning that you can mix and match them as you like and wear them together or as separates. This has been a long time coming. And I love it when a plan comes together.

[​IMG]
    Southwick for Michael Kuhle Barrett Double Breasted Jacket: $650

This jacket came out impossibly rad. Seriously. It has a nice high button stance, our same signature slim fit, and a modern peak lapel that's not too skinny and not too wide. You will absolutely look like the freaking boss in this. It's great as a separate piece too - especially with pieces like our Optic White Rivet Chino, Clay Rivet Chino, or Cloud Regiment Pants. There's very little that this doesn't match well, actually. The sizing is totally consistent with the Weller.

[​IMG]
    Stephen Waistcoat in Navy Super 120s: $245

Wear this under the weller for a 3-piece suit, with the matching trousers, or as a separate piece with grey dress pants or cotton khaki trousers. We did the rear panel in petrol blue to give it some extra 'tude.

11. thenanyu

thenanyu Senior member

Wow the DB looks great. Are those Alden color 8 loafers?

12. nathanl

nathanl Senior member

Insta-buy. Only could have been faster with an "Express Checkout" button...

13. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

Those olive ducks look awesome, and honestly that 10oz is just the perfect blend of toughnesss and breathability.

Here they are in green with the cream speckeled chambray from yesterday and leaving the collar unbuttonned kinda gives you a Saturdaynight Fever look, its geographically for me:
    [​IMG]
    Shoes are my Cigar NSTs, forgot how much I loved these...

14. dinted voice

dinted voice Senior member

Wow! Pink chambray and DB navy look amazing. Will that DB be a staple piece or a one run like other jackets?

15. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Best look of yours I've seen in a while, Rob. Style and ease. :slayer: