Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

I got most of mine before I was in the classroom...no one whose opinion ever mattered actually thought ill of me because of them, well, except my mother...

2. Roguls

Roguls Senior member

I actually think more people have tattoos than don't these days.

Question for you: what size on the Forest did you go with, and how does it compare to the Trubalance and Barrie?

3. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Ah we fell a little bit behind with it this time. We just received last month's orders, so I'm probably going to push the next preorder time up until the first week of July. But we'll have a bunch of new fabrics to show you guys.

It's great - a really nice use of fill flash there!

Wow, I like this old-school look! Man, that shirt is still great on you after all this time. I dig the photo location too :slayer:

Thanks for stopping in! Yes, Matt's on here under leftofthedial. What restaurant was it that you went to?

And we've done a few contrast collar shirts but nothing lately. I'm always open to it though.

4. trig

trig Senior member

just to get something in for now. in case i forget by the end of the week. taken in the backyard

wj4-ish face / the NYR :worship:
    [​IMG]
    Ashland by Epaulet Lavender Chambray
    tanner goods natural belt (nearly 2 years old)
    3sixteen st-100x (1.5 years)
    alden whiskey ptb

Last edited: Jun 11, 2012

5. Therendition

Therendition Senior member

6. jslade

jslade Senior member

Vanessa's Dumpling House, haha. I had asked him for some Asian food recommendations. Matt wasn't kidding when he said that you could stuff your face there for $5.

7. pekingman

pekingman Well-Known Member

Very excited to report that I just arrived in California (Orange County, then Berkeley) for a 2 week business trip - and I have managed to fit in a day (literally) for a side trip to New York. My suitcase was half empty on arrival - I don't think it will be that way though when I leave ...

Quick picture for the shirt contest taken on the airplane (Seoul to LA) after touchdown. Not a great picture - I had in mind to set up something else, but couldn't sort it out before this trip. At least its something.

Shirt by Epaulet (greycast floral chambray). And a NYR shot for good measure - slippers by Asiana [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Not quite there, man. You gotta look slightly away from the camera like you just saw something semi interesting. I can't do the Stan and look straight into the camera..it turns out weird for me.

9. pekingman

Very excited to report that I just arrived in California (Orange County, then Berkeley) for a 2 week business trip - and I have managed to fit in a day (literally) for a side trip to New York. My suitcase was half empty on arrival - I don't think it will be that way though when I leave ...

Quick picture for the shirt contest taken on the airplane (Seoul to LA) after touchdown. Not a great picture - I had in mind to set up something else, but couldn't didn't have time to sort it out before this trip. At least its something.

Shirt by Epaulet (greycast floral chambray). And a NYR foot-shot for good measure - slippers by Asiana [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. oisin

oisin Senior member

for the strobists among you, there was one flash up and camera right with a tiny little foldable diffuser on it an a 1/4 or 1/8 (i think 1/4 but 1/8 would have been better) CTO filter on it to warm me up a bit and give me a bit of a heroic tone compared with the cool background. There was another bare flash at about knee height aimed at my leg and boots directly to my right to add some separation. under exposed the background a bit and voila, off to shoot at some paper plates.

11. wj4

wj4 Senior member

First class? Very nice! Who took the picture for ya?

12. pekingman

Yes - that's seat 1A in the first class cabin on the ICN-LAX 747 service (I was able to upgrade using a bunch of airmiles).

The picture was taken by one of the flight attendants. Not the "shoe shot" I should add, though I guess that in the first class cabin I could have asked her also to lie on floor and take the picture, but a camera timer worked just as well !

13. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

Nice, mile-high club SF style..."Hey baby, can you take my fit pic?" :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. mothball

mothball Senior member

I love that shirt, Rob.

Alden x Epaulet Cigar Indys with the horizontal corduroy Walts.

[​IMG]

15. mr chorizo

mr chorizo Senior member

HIDE YO KIDS....HIDE YO WIFE!

JK NYR....looks dope. I wish i had teachers like you growing up...