Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.
unleash some more madras shirts mike! i need more!
Yup, Leaf 10 oz Rivets...
When is the shirt contest happening?
I'm gonna take my oxford rivets to the tailor tomorrow, been rolling them up since I bought them. I was thinking about cuffing them, but I'm not sure it would look good on me considering I'm 5'8. Do you guys suggest cuff or no cuff, also how much cuff?
I just roll mine. Looks good as far as I'm concerned.
Blaze Walt today for this blazing weather.
Smiling face and creepy smiling face:
Mrs and I took a nice leisurely lunchtime stroll, what a day for it:
There's a dirty joke waiting to be told here.
summer is here - dress lightly
The Epaulet Spring 2012 Shirt Contest Begins!
* Fit pics must feature Epaulet-branded shirts (Epaulet or Ashland by Epaulet).
* You can post the pics right here in our affiliate thread. Especially awesome shots will be cross-posted to Epaulet's Tumblr/Twitter/Facebook.
* Two winners will be announced. For the "popular choice" winner, our staff will narrow down all the entries to 5-7 finalists. That winner will then be chosen by Styleforum vote from the finalists. The second winner will be chosen by random ballot. Each member will receive one ballot for posting at least one pic in our trousers/chinos/jeans. There is a maximum of one ballot per member. That winner will then be chose at random.
* Quality photography is encouraged! As we'll do the initial edit for the Popular Choice winner, I'd be more inclined to choose a well-composed and cool photo of a guy with a simple outfit then a totally dressed-up dude shooting himself in a bedroom mirror. It's not about how amazing your overall wardrobe is, it's about how much energy and creativity you dedicate to the project.
* Please submit no more than one image per shirt that you own (Montage images can count as one individual shot)
* Deadline for Submission is Midnight, Monday June 11th . The finalist thread for voting will go up a few days later, followed by the random drawing.
* The two winners will each receive a mind-blowing, eye-popping Epaulet x Liberty of London mash-up shirt! The patterns and fabrics will be assembled at random, and it's guaranteed to be completely bonkers. The customer can choose their size (XS through XXL) and their collar (Buttondown, point, club)
OK, it's on!!!
Epaulet White OCBD
Epaulet French Blue 10oz Rivet Chinos
1992 Mazda Miata
original here (for reblogging purposes, should you be so inclined ): http://stanleyvanburen.tumblr.com/post/23543740386
Separate names with a comma.