Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

^^^You're a dead ringer for my wife's cousin Corey...anyway, not that you know who he is and what he looks like...I'll stop thinking out loud now.

Oxford Rivets today, didn't notice the catch in the hem until after I got home from the gym...
    [​IMG]
    And the Mrs in the linen shirt dress:
    [​IMG]
    and sunburned feet:
    [​IMG]

2. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Rob: I just realized that I almost wore the blaze Walts with my brogue bucks yesterday. That would've been slightly freaky.

3. Simplicio

Simplicio Senior member

Fair enough. But its more or less my first fit pic, so I'm still figuring this out.

Saddle shell. They might look a little dark because they had just been lightly rained on.

4. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Didn't mean this in an insulting way at all, just the first thing I thought of. [​IMG]

5. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

Sometimes you just gotta go with your pose and stick with it. KG, SVB and WJ seem to always look cool. I just latched onto the Bouncer stance and stuck with it...you've got the robopose going on a bit there...eff it, call it your own and have fun!

Edit* Just saw the ground, so very English, even though its Spring its moist and leaves askew...awesome!

Last edited: May 30, 2012
  6. elwood49

elwood49 Well-Known Member

Mike, are the Epaulet polo shirts still coming this summer? I need to pick up a few polos and wanted to see your new ones first.

Will the gray oxford chinos get a restock soon?

Also, do you know when the next Carmina order will go in? I need to special order mine due to my large feet (12UK/13US).

Thanks.

7. Simplicio

Simplicio Senior member

Oh I know, don't worry (but thanks). I actually thought that maybe I should have posted a smiley, but I'm philosophically opposed to emoticons, so I didn't. [Imagine an emoticon here]

I'll see if I can come up with a pose...Yes, the Spring here is lovely, if late in arriving. And we have nice light in the evenings, so I may use that wall again.

8. MSchapiro

MSchapiro Senior member

I visited the store today, had a fun time.
    I had planned to introduce myself when I got there, but had somehow completely lost my voice. Ended up walking out with a lovely pair of grey trousers. That will teach me for going exploring...

9. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Thanks for picking up the chinos! I think that you can safely go up to a size 31 though for any future purchases.

Regarding the back seam - NYR is correct - duck canvas has a fairly open weave so you might get some pulling if they fit you tight in the seat. But you don't want the seam to blow out. I think that it could be stitched down more tightly than it is now. You might want to run that by your tailor and ask them to reinforce it further.

Looking great! I actually had to do a double take, as I personally wear this outfit all the time (R/W/B Madras, Brushed French Pants, Natural CXL belt, Brown Carmina shortwings). It's one of my go-to looks. Great minds think alike! :fistbump:

Nice! Glad that you're enjoying the shoes!

Absolutely, Epaulet polo shirts are in work now. We'll also have Comme Des Garcons Play polos going live in the next week or so.

And drop me a PM on Carmina with what styles you're interested in. We're firming up our 9/15 order this week.

10. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Navy Service Pants today.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shirt is pink gingham...goes quite well with navy I think.

Last edited: May 30, 2012
  11. mothball

mothball Senior member

Looks good, wj4. Are those Lollipop Trickers?

12. thebunk

thebunk Senior member

Looking very sharp WJ!

13. thebunk

thebunk Senior member

Finally home from the NYC trip and besides picking up all of the great Ep purchases for moi, my wife turned outto become an Ep fan as well.

We hit the Brooklyn stre yesterday before coming home where she picked up another short and shirt-dress. Great service by Dylan and Matt (goes without saying but it is important to stress this) and it was cool to check out the Brooklyn store.

Men - you guys really need to pull the trigger on a shirt or dress for the lady in your life. These things are truly great and hey, it helps to get a little buy in with your habit as well.

14. konadog

konadog Senior member

wj4, those Trickers are insane! they could make any pants look good, even something like a digi camo paired with a navy sportcoat.

15. Therendition

Therendition Senior member

Fit on the pants is stellar. Off-the-rack or have they been altered? I dropped off my olive service pants the other day to be hemmed/tapered. The wait is killing me.