1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. ElDave

ElDave Senior member

Got the camel hair and brown suit coat from NYC, then the matching brown pants from Shop. Wallet hates me.

2. GBear

GBear Senior member

Don't put that B&S listing in your signature! They're calling me!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  3. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Senior member

New Grey Ashland shirt...usually wear a medium in EP shirting, but the small seemed to do me right in this...will most certainly be dry cleaning them to avoid the possibility of any shrink.
    [​IMG]

4. oisin

oisin Senior member

gah also missed out on some good stuff by ignoring the computer this weekend. enjoyed some nice fall weather in santa barbara instead though, with the blackwatch cardigan from last year and the hawthorne loafers.

at least i found the carmina chukkas on discount, and grabbed a pair of shorts and the liberty paisley shirt. would have loved some sale trousers though, and if i were not such a giant, damn, great deals on some of the sport coats. Though the royal blue twill is in my size... go dodgers!?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. neutrino

neutrino Senior member

Good to hear and great fit, Rob. What's your current chest and shoulder size? I'm waiting to receive my first Ashland shirt, also ordered a small.

6. jpc9

jpc9 Senior member

Hey Rob, thanks for this anecdotal sizing info; good to know. How does the fabric on this stack up to the EP mainline oxfords? Just as "beefy"?

7. oisin

oisin Senior member

Man, i kind of want to grab those pjs. But I bet they will end up being ridiculously short on me. Anyone have a pair? How do you find them?

8. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

Aren't these pre-washed?

9. NewYorkIslander

My chest is:`40" and shoulders are near 18" and the fabric is close to the beefiness of the EP Oxford...maybe a bit softer. As far as the shrink, yes, it is, but cotton is a fickle fabric and I'd rather be safe than sorry. The $2.50 is also worth the convenience of not doing it myself sometimes too. I kopped the tattersall and another one on Saturday in shop...they're great.

1 person likes this.
  10. neutrino

neutrino Senior member

Rob, sorry to bug you, but while we are on subject, have you tried any shirts in large?

11. NewYorkIslander

Not buggin, its cool. I have not, though I am at the cusp of a medium and gave Matt a good laugh while trying to try on a "pop over" in a large...it was like a scene in Tommy Boy. I'm pretty happy with the small in this shirt.

12. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

^ You mean like this? (This one's better...)

[​IMG]

13. neutrino

neutrino Senior member

14. NewYorkIslander

lil bit.
    Yessir.

1 person likes this.
  15. applky

applky Senior member

Nice fit Rob -- very fitted with exactly proper sleeve length, which is how I like my Ashlands.

I also take an Epaulet Medium and Ashland Small, so you're in good company!

16. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Senior member

I'm almost afraid to ask this, but if I recall correctly, the midnight fabric is all gone, right? Like, there'd be no way for a pair of pants to be cut were I to try to place an order for such?

17. jpc9

jpc9 Senior member

Stan-
    I think I got the last pair of midnight pants about a month ago and at the time, Matt told me they were tapped on that fabric. It is too bad, because it is a great shade, definitely darker than the navy 120's or hopsack.

Did you see that there is a camel hair in 34R? That has your name on it so hard that "SVB" might be embroidered on the tag. I'm still awkwardly kicking myself in the ass for waiting so long to snap that up. Alas, all the 36's were tapped before it hit the sale.

Btw- grabbed a Marcello in a size up, which iirc you did as well. How has that been fitting?

18. J BAILEY

J BAILEY Senior member

This might be old news, but I just noticed that the black Chromexcel single prong belt I've been lusting over is no longer listed on the site. Is there any chance it'll be available again in the future?

19. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

I think this photo got a little lost in the wild sale frenzy, but this Daltrey is really beautiful, and worn very nicely here. Any tailoring, Matt, or does it fit like that for you right off the rack?

And oops, I see it is available in my size. Will have to seriously consider this.

Anyway, great photo.

20. wj4

wj4 Senior member

I wore the pindot shirt for the first time today. It looks like it shrunk a bit in the washer so now I rock it as a sport shirt..no tuck. Still dig the pattern much. Also Caramel Ducks:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.