1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

^+1 to that. Happy birthday wj4. Maybe those blackwatch Walts will appear for you.

2. mothball

mothball Senior member

Happy birthday, Wisith!

Japanese Woodblock Shirt with Rivets & Aldens today.

[​IMG]

3. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Just as a heads-up everyone, this will most likely be the last restock of nearly all of these fabrics. We might do a small oxford grey re-up close to the holidays, but the Shetlands and Donegals are now totally tapped out.

Thank you sir!

Hmmm, if they just feel a tiny bit too big, then using a tongue pad can definitely narrow the size significantly. But as a hand sewn, you want a pretty snug fit in the beginning, so if these feel big already, then you probably want to return or exchange them. We'll certainly restock this exact style in the early Spring.

Awesome - glad that you dig the caramels!

For the cords, give it a few days. Right now we have about 30 USPS boxes which are marooned at our Brooklyn store. Our BK post office is in Red Hook, which still has no power and has massive flooding. You guys can actually read about it online - it's a national story. That whole neighborhood got hit hard.

The other BK post office has made repeated promises to do pickups for us, but they haven't arrived yet. Tomorrow morning I'm going to personally drive all of those boxes to our Manhattan store for pickup, so they should be picked up in the morning. Drop me a line if the tracking number doesn't update in two days from now, but it should be fine. Thanks for bearing with us!

Happy birthday dude!

And I'm working on the Navy Steep Twill and Blackwatch trousers right now. Should have them online in an hour or so.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  4. althanis

althanis Senior member

Thank you!

5. imolazhp_ci

imolazhp_ci Senior member

woah woah. i thought the blackwatch trousers were wool?

6. Epaulet

New Trousers are Online!

Hey guys,

I set up a photo studio at my apartment, drank a ton of coffee, and have had the election coverage running for hours. Direct from this home office, may I present, our two new Fall trousers:

[​IMG]
    Walt Trouser Blackwatch Super 120s: $215

These are freaking magnificent. If we don't have your size or you need a Rudy fit, then take heart - there's still more fabric and we'll probably cut the remainder via special order. I think that they're going to move out pretty quickly.

[​IMG]
    Walt Trouser Navy Steep Twill: $175

Steep Twill was a huge hit this season. It's a thick, comfortable fabric that washes well and wears hard. Thicker than Regiment Twill, lighter than Moleskin. The Rust color was a great seller, and we brought in this excellent fabric in a classic dark navy tone.

7. imolazhp_ci

imolazhp_ci Senior member

ah you edited! thank god! the first posting on the site said cotton twill. i almost had a heart attack.

8. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Thanks, dudes. I'll be turning 27 tomorrow...getting old, man. Time to go get that early bird dinner special at Denny's.

Also, Blackwatch ordered.:embar:

9. Epaulet

Haha, yes. You caught me mid-edit on the first round.

Ahhh, life only gets better after 30, trust me on that one. Happy birthday and enjoy those trousers!

10. lachyzee

lachyzee Senior member

Mike - is steep twill avail. for Rudy orders?

11. jimney

jimney Senior member

That's a nice Vostok you've got there...

12. Epaulet

Absolutely. We'll have some Blackwatch available for Rudy orders too.

And, I've got two photos to show you guys. Our friend Abecedarian special ordered a Purple Sheltand sportcoat. Holy god, it came out so boss! And as we're officially out of this fabric, he's got the first jacket in a strictly limited edition of one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We still have inventory on the Navy Shetland if anyone out there wants a tough-ass tweed suit!

1 person likes this.
  13. thecool85

thecool85 Senior member

Happy Birthday! And welcome to the 27 year old club, man. I turned 27 in June and found my first grey hair on the same day. May your fortune be better than mine.

14. stevent

stevent Senior member

Ordered my blackwatch this morning before seeing photos. After seeing them the shipping time is almost unbearable - been waiting for these for months

15. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

It's a long way to 30 still from 27. Enjoy those black watch trousers. Here's to the weather cooling down so you can post photos. Debating picking them up myself. On the plus side is an excellent fabric in a cut I know I like. On the minus side is many many other trousers and the question of just how often I'd wear them. Hmmm...

16. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Likewise, Frank. I got so much fall/winter stuff I need to wear.

I've been on a cuffing spree lately. I think I will add 2" cuffs to the blackwatch trousers too.

17. stevent

stevent Senior member

Also depending on fabric, may want a jacket too. What color elbow patches do you guys think will work best on blackwatch?

18. wj4

wj4 Senior member

In my head, burgundy corduroy patches look great on blackwatch.

19. ascher07

ascher07 Senior member

I guess I'll send my loafers back and get a head start on some Rudy trousers. If anybody wants them, I'm sending some UK 11 Hawthorne suede loafers back.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
  20. bestak

bestak Active Member

Nice Vostok watch