1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Senior member

Damn, did XS in the indigo sell out before it went online? Or was there none made in that size?

ACK! Yes, what happened here??

Oh, and the red looks much brighter and redder in these photos than it did in the earlier ones.

2. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Damn, did XS in the indigo sell out before it went online? Or was there none made in that size?

ACK! Yes, what happened here??

Oh, and the red looks much brighter and redder in these photos than it did in the earlier ones.

Hey guys,

Thanks for mentioning that - we actually have 2 pieces of XS available in Greycast Indigo - my apologies for leaving it out. They're online and available for purchase now.

And the red chambray is the same as in the original fit pics - it just looks a bit brighter in flash photography. I wanted to take new fit pics today, but it's been raining and stank all day in NYC.

Here's the original fit pics for reference and natural light photography:
    http://epauletshop.tumblr.com/post/4...epsredchambray

3. dexterhaven

dexterhaven Senior member

Lots of exciting stuff in this thread. Not sure exactly what to get. I fell sort of like that dog that goes back and forth between the two food bowls till he starves.

P.S. for all the love the new trousers have gotten, why are people not posting their own fit pics?

4. hendrix

hendrix Senior member

i'd really love to see some fit pics of the trousers.

5. Epaulet

Thanks guys - working on the Rivet chinos now. I should have them up in about 30 minutes. We're stocked in all sizes for both colors.

6. StanleyVanBuren

Thanks for mentioning that - we actually have 2 pieces of XS available in Greycast Indigo - my apologies for leaving it out. They're online and available for purchase now.

Wow. Those will definitely sell out before I can pick one up. Goddammit so much.

7. aketo

aketo Well-Known Member

Grabbed one of the indigo chambrays; maybe they'll hold the other one for you Stanley?

Also, did I miss a post about a re-stock on the Walt chambray trousers?

8. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Mike, I'm loving the fit on my trousers! Here are pics of the moleskins and seersucker (kindly ignore the poor shirt tuck in the first pic): [​IMG] [​IMG] Any chance you'll be getting in some blue chambray Walts in 33? - Keith

9. Epaulet

Mike, I'm loving the fit on my trousers! Here are pics of the moleskins and seersucker (kindly ignore the poor shirt tuck in the first pic):

Any chance you'll be getting in some blue chambray Walts in 33?

- Keith

Thanks for posting the photos Keith, they look great! I dig those McNairy longwings with the seersucker too. And yes, we're re-stocking the Walt Chambray 33 within the next week. Drop me a PM if you'd like to reserve a pair, I'll be more than happy to hold it for you.

Grabbed one of the indigo chambrays; maybe they'll hold the other one for you Stanley?

Also, did I miss a post about a re-stock on the Walt chambray trousers?

Thank you! And yes, we'll have a full re-stock of Walt's in 30, 32, and 33 - and Rudy's in 30, 32, 33, 34, and 36. I also have the infamous "Indigo Linen" arriving at the same time.

They need to get uploaded onto the site... can't wait to get a pair myself.

Up in five minutes - sorry about the backlog on these. I promise that they're worth the wait!

Since nobody ever got around to posting pics of their shirts here are a few I took a quick pic of today sorry for the shitty quality.

Thanks for posting the photos - those shirts are a perfect fit on you! My god do I love me some exploded check.

Just received the streaky linen pants today and the fit is supurb. Thanks again Mike!

Thank you as always sir!

10. Epaulet

Man, it's a hardcore EP's day here. Given all the interest, I might launch these in their own thread tomorrow, but here's the quick and dirty for tonight. The Rivet Chinos are here, the fit is awesome, and the construction is phenomenal.

We've got stock in both colors across all sizes. Since their arrival on Thursday, we've sold about 30 pairs in the store, and the reception has been great. I've seen these first hand on a range of guys, and they're right on. You guys are going to love the look and feel of these. I'm confident that we nailed the elusive slim-straight chino that's so difficult to find.

Here goes:

EP's Rivet Chino British Khaki: $135

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

EP's Rivet Chino Navy: $135
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh, and I'm getting pretty punchy, so if you see any misspellings or grammar mistakes in the chino copy, please holler at me.

11. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Oh, and I'm getting pretty punchy, so if you see any misspellings or grammar mistakes in the chino copy, please holler at me.
    Well, since you brought it up... [​IMG] Last sentence of the UK Pima Cotton Twill paragraph: "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We carefully choose this fabric to make the Rivet Chino comfortable, give it has a proper drape, and ensure that it keeps its good looks through repeated wash and wear." Looks like the "has" should go away. Also might want to put a space between the first and second sentences in that same paragraph. - Keith [/FONT]

12. bakatora

bakatora Senior member

i don't think anyone wants to get hit by your crossfit-fist, mike. [​IMG]

13. StanleyVanBuren

Haha, no I have to cut myself off at some point. I better see fit pics from you though. Looks to be a great shirt.

14. Epaulet

Well, since you brought it up... [​IMG]

Last sentence of the UK Pima Cotton Twill paragraph: "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We carefully choose this fabric to make the Rivet Chino comfortable, give it has a proper drape, and ensure that it keeps its good looks through repeated wash and wear."

Looks like the "has" should go away.

Also might want to put a space between the first and second sentences in that same paragraph.

- Keith
    [/FONT]

Done and done - thank you!

i don't think anyone wants to get hit by your crossfit-fist, mike. [​IMG]

Hah! I'd love to say that I'm good at crossfit, but that would be an outright lie. I usually end up knocking on death's door after the 1000m run or displaying my shameful lack of flexibility.

15. sle-z-e

sle-z-e Senior member

Just bought the khaki chino. pretty pumped. But customs is gonna really test my patience here...

16. g-banger

g-banger Senior member

can i reserve a pair of 32 blue chino while waiting for the walts to come in? Save postage?

17. daruma

daruma Senior member

what does:

A single-curtain cotton waistband helps to keep your shirt tucked.

mean? how does that work?

18. blynch

blynch Senior member

can i reserve a pair of 32 blue chino while waiting for the walts to come in? Save postage?
    when I was waiting on something else to come in I just bought what I wanted online anyways to lock it in, and then sent them an email to hold it until the other item came in. Worked as planned, if I had waited 1 more day the double face shirt would of been sold out.

19. dexterhaven

dexterhaven Senior member

Just got the chinos in khaki. Looking forward to trying them on. Also looking forward to the walt restock.

20. blynch

blynch Senior member

^I'd be all over that shirt if it was l/s, love the color.