Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. applky

applky Senior member

Epaulet's clothes are a bargain at full price. For the quality of fabrics and construction, and considering that nearly all of their items are made in the USA, these are some of the best prices and best pieces you'll see.
    Looking great guys! Let's hope the 15th anniversary showcase is in NYC.

Last edited: May 5, 2012
  2. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

aka the big "ownah" and boss of this whole forum!

3. GBear

GBear Senior member

X-Post

4. Samir

Samir Senior member

Staples x Epaulet Olive Rivet Chino in size 29 - if you missed out on the model, I'm selling this. Washed once but unworn. Amazingly soft fabric, but just a tad too slim for my tastes. Best for someone wearing 28/29 (I wear 29/30 - I'd be fine keeping it if there are no takers, it's a just a little slim). I'm willing to sell it for what I paid, $85. PM if you're interested, thought I'd give y'all a heads up before I posted on B&S!

EDIT: Sold!

Last edited: May 6, 2012
  5. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

Met Mike & co this weekend at the SFx10. What a chill dude. It was a pleasure Mike's saddle shell double monks [​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2012
  6. nadav

nadav Senior member

Let's see some pics of these! i think there was someone else who mentioned getting them.

7. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

thanks for the tips...just picked these up. And looks like I got the last 34, good thing I didn't hesitate any longer! I definitely see these getting a ton of wear as soon as I get them.

8. dgonsh

dgonsh Senior member

finally got my french blue and caramel ducks back from the tailors. question: is it possible the french blues are significantly less stiff than the caramels? the caramels feel a light raw denim, while the french blues feel much softer. not that theyre both not amazing. i was just taken aback by the pretty significant difference in stiffness.

is it possible i got the 7oz'ers by accident? i doubt that cause they seem about the same weight, it just seems like a pretty big difference in stiffness/firmness.

9. P. Bateman

P. Bateman Senior member

I spent a good amount of time with Mike and Adele this weekend in SF as they patiently helped me determine the best size for me in the rivent chinos, Walt, Rudy, and jackets, haha. I walked away with a pair of grey and plum chinos. They had their latest shipment shipped directly to the SF event so there was plenty to choose from. Thanks again guys!

10. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Mike stated from the get go that the Caramel Duck Chinos were the most stiffest out of the bunch. It is comparable to raw denim, but will soften up with wears. I also have both pairs and I feel the same as you. I also bought them before the 7 OZ versions released so there were no chances of getting mixed up.

11. dgonsh

dgonsh Senior member

I thought I may have read that somewhere (the caramels being stiffer) but couldnt remember if it was in this thread or elsewhere. Either way, I guess I was looking for some confirmation which you pretty much just provided, so thanks :)

12. GusW

GusW Senior member Dubiously Honored

I had a very enjoyable time meeting the gang at Epaulet. They are doing amazing things with shoes and pants. The twill is some of the best I've seen recently and at very attractive prices. I'm in NYC in two weeks and looking forward to stopping in at their store.

The blue suede shoe is my new :inlove:

[​IMG]

13. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Hey guys! Thanks to everyone who came out to the SF event here in San Francisco. We had a fantastic time, and it was great to meet all of you in person. I'll have pics of the event soon! Oh, and a special thanks to Kia from Self Edge and Tom from Leather Soul for persuading me into two extra-large whiskey shots right before dinner. It made me an extra-large personality at the table. :).
    Looking sharp, I dig those French Blues!
    No, it's just a variance with the Duck Canvas colors. It's due to the dye wash. The Plum, French Blue, and Leaf made up significantly softer. The Carmel is pretty stiff, and the Desert is REALLY stiff when new. But after a few washes they'll all basically feel the same.
    Thanks for coming through, it was great meeting you! Glad that we were able to nail down your sizes.
    It was great meeting you too! Please drop me a line with your dates, we'd love to meet you at our store when you're in NYC.
    Great meeting you too, and enjoy those double monks of your own!
    Dude, the digi cams are killer on you!
    Awesome, glad that you guys are pleased with your purchases!

Last edited: May 6, 2012
  14. PolePosition

PolePosition Senior member

Hey Mike - Just wondering if you guys are planning to make jeans again in the future (sorry if this was asked before)

15. Duppy

Duppy Well-Known Member

Just got my rivet chinos (navy canvas and I think Japanese khaki). The fit and look is spot on again and my thighs have some room to breathe compares to the size 32s I bought last year. :slayer:

Mike, I did have some questions about Japanese Khakis:

1. supposed to look more like the canvas weave?
    2. and are they lighter than the photos on your site, as don't seem as brownish?

They came with the following tag:

[​IMG]

Anyways, I still love them and was rocking it on the first warm sunny weekend we had here in Toronto.

Thanks

Duppy