Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. ThomSquared

ThomSquared Senior member

Thanks man!

2. Duppy

Duppy Well-Known Member

Wonder how many are refreshing both this thread and the Epaulet webstore at the same time::D

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012

3. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Southwick for Michael Kuhle Spring '12 Collection

Hey guys!

For today's product explosion, may we first present the full Spring '12 line of our in-house collection with Southwick.

Let's start with the two suiting jackets. Both of these have matching trousers and can be special ordered in Short/Long's by request. The Navy Super 120's is a straight-up staple suit with our signature ass-kicking fit. The Loro Piana cloth has a subtle pattern to it and is an especially phenomenal value for the price.

[​IMG]
    Weller Sportcoat Navy Super 120's Wool: $595

[​IMG]
    Caine Caine Sportcoat Loro Piana Navy Window Pane: $675

And now onto the sportcoats. These are limited production runs, so what we have is all that we're going to get. Unfortunately, we can't do any special orders on these.

[​IMG]
    Weller Sportcoat Barberis Camel Guncheck: $595
    This is a beautiful cloth that we ran as a trouser last Fall. It's got a great weight that lends itself well to year-round wear.

[​IMG]
    Weller Sportcoat Barberis Blue Houndstooth: $595
    Here's a blue patterned cloth, also from Vitale Barberis. Really easy to wear and match this color.

[​IMG]
    Caine Sportcoat Sage Linen Windowpane: $595
    The hand on this linen is unbelievable. It's a great warm-weather jacket that will be very comfortable on crazy hot days.

[​IMG]
    Caine Sportcoat Grape Cotton/Linen/Silk Blend: $595
    This is hands-down one of the best jackets that I've ever seen in my life. You'll never believe how good this fabric feels. The color is gorgeous, and that stripe that you see on the inside is actually the double-faced interior side of the cloth. We put smoke MOP buttons onto it to make things extra-killer.

[​IMG]
    Caine Sportcoat Grass Green UK Corduroy: $545
    You can effectively tell the entire world to go to hell with this. The corduroy is pretty sturdy on this too, so the jacket has a lot of body.

4. Rincon

Rincon Senior member

Where's the Marcello at? Is that dropping today?

5. reydogg23

reydogg23 Senior member

Do you guys think French Blues work for business casual? I think so but just wondering the consensus.

6. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Marcello's are at least a week out, depending on customs. We're working on chinos, pants, and shirts to go up within the next 3 hours.

We had a trouser restock of some greatest hits - especially Navy & Steel Irish linen. Matt's going to holler at you all about that.

Oh, and a little Alden surprise too will come later today :)

For anyone debating these jackets vs the Marcellos, the Marcello lineup will be:

1. Tonal Navy Glen Plaid (similar to the Loro Piana but without a windowpane)
    2. Light blue Nailhead (not really like anything from Southwick)
    3. Vitale Barberis blue gingham/goldenrod windowpane. (a really dandy Italian cloth, very Neopolitan. In the vein of the two Barberis jackets we did with Southwick but lighter in color tone and more old school).

7. ThomSquared

ThomSquared Senior member

Jesus mary and joseph Mike those sportcoats are so fucking ace.

8. neutrino

neutrino Senior member

Goddamn, that's just unfair, it will be 2 a.m. this part of the world. Well then, good luck y'all sweeping those shelves clean [​IMG]
    And yeah, the SCs are [​IMG]

9. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Realizing that this is coming from another of the more loudly-dressed individuals in this thread, I dig the look here, Rob. I'm not a contrast-collar kinda guy either, so as a matter of personal taste I'd have gone with a plain collar, but I think you pull this off well. As someone else pointed out, the muscle and ink do well to offset what otherwise might be considered too dandyish.

It's posts like this that get my wallet in serious trouble. With this and Rob's photo from a week or so ago, my blue-suede-shoe status has taken a serious shove out of Want and into Need.

I'm not sure why I love this so much. I assume it's the coolness of the colors combined with the softness of fabrics. Perfect for what was seems to have been an overcast day.

This whole outfit looks great:

[​IMG]

10. sharkminusbear

sharkminusbear Senior member

Depends on how casual... would be fine if people normally wear jeans to work, but I don't really seem them working for me at the office.

11. halberdklown

halberdklown Senior member

out of curiosity, has anyone here purchased the butterscotch walts? despite the commotion with the new product (of which i finally got my ashland summer oxford), anyone have any real world images they could share?

12. leftofthedial

leftofthedial Senior member

TROUSER RE-STOCK'S!

We got in quite a few trouser re-stock's today. This will be our last linen delivery of these color's for the season. And it also marks a return for one of our best selling trouser's of last Spring/Summer.

[​IMG]
    Epaulet Walt Trouser Steel Irish Linen

[​IMG]
    Epaulet Walt Trouser Navy Irish Linen

[​IMG]
    Epaulet Walt Trouser Olive Canvas

[​IMG]
    Epaulet Walt Trouser Navy Super 120's Wool

[​IMG]
    Epaulet Walt Trouser Medium Grey Super 120's Wool

And lastly the return of...

[​IMG]
    Epaulet Walt Trouser Petrol Blue Pima Cotton

13. LankyFellow

LankyFellow Active Member

Damn... now I want a navy suit to go with the medium grey I got with you guys earlier this year. So tempting, but since I have to get a tall special ordered anyway I might as well wait until my wallet recovers a little bit.

14. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

Can't be sure, but I believe I have a jacket in the Sage windowpane. Bought it a few years ago from another maker. The fabric is indeed outstanding. The sage color is rich with just the slightest sheen to it, and the windowpane colors are very lively without being over the top. I've actually pretty much worn that jacket to the point where there are threads hanging down in various places. So maybe I need to replace it with this one...:) Except then there's this green corduroy fellow... hmmm..

Posted the following photo little while back on this thread. I believe these are they. I actually kind of forget the official name of the things I've ordered, even though they are few by the standards around here. Anyway, the color is great and versatile. You will wear these a ton.
    [​IMG]

15. TheloniusDrunk

TheloniusDrunk Senior member

As a tall guy looking around the store for the first time, I'm a little sad. There's so many beautiful garments that are just a bit too short. Have you guys considere carrying trousers in 36 inseam, and making your sport coats/jackets in a long option?