Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

It depends on your shape. About 7/10 guys ended up taking the same size as before. I'd recommend starting with that, and seeing how it works for you.

Not yet, but the new chinos will go online early next week. I'll give everyone a 24hr heads up and a set time for when we drop them. Gonna be a lot!

If they're not really tight, then just wear them a bit and you should get some give in the thighs. But you might consider doing a Rudy preorder the next time that we run them, which will be the first week of May. You can always try one pair - something basic like the Regiment Twills in Navy, to see how it feels. If the Rivets are tight, then the Rudy's will either be spot-on or be a tiny bit big. And if they're a bit too roomy, it's easy to get them taken in and tapered exactly to your legs.

Thank you sir, glad that you're so pleased with everything!

Looking good! I dig that jacket too.

They look great. I've already broken out the shorts too.

2. leftofthedial

leftofthedial Senior member

YO YO! Got some good stuff for the ladies in your lives. Remember, Mother's Day is just around the bend!

Some gorgeous coated canvas bags with leather straps. Sure to make a wonderful gift.

Mischa Totes and Weekender Bags
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. pwnstar

pwnstar Active Member

I was thinking of grabbing my girlfriend a present from your new women's items, but I noticed none of them seem to be in an x-small. She is petite (usually a 0 or 00/petite size) and couldn't do a Small. Are you planning more stock updates in XSmall in the future?

4. soaped

soaped Senior member

Somebody sell me an Epaulet speckled chambray in cream M, pretty please? LOL

5. halberdklown

halberdklown Senior member

Don't know how much longer I can wait for that Ashland summer oxford :(

6. sciphiyem

sciphiyem Senior member

Picked up the Rivet Chinos in Japanese Khaki a couple weeks back from the LES store. Pleased so far! They are so comfortable!

[​IMG]

7. Epaulet

Yes, we definitely will. We made a few of them, but a couple of regular customers bought out all of the X-smalls before they went online. But our future drops will have at least one XS per style.

Ah sorry, we fell a bit behind in getting product online. We should have that up early next week along with a bunch of other merchandise.

Awesome, thanks so much for picking them up!

8. Mr.K

Mr.K Senior member

Mike,
    What colors will the light weight summer rivets come in. Thanks.

9. dgonsh

dgonsh Senior member

Quote: If they're not really tight, then just wear them a bit and you should get some give in the thighs. But you might consider doing a Rudy preorder the next time that we run them, which will be the first week of May. You can always try one pair - something basic like the Regiment Twills in Navy, to see how it feels. If the Rivets are tight, then the Rudy's will either be spot-on or be a tiny bit big. And if they're a bit too roomy, it's easy to get them taken in and tapered exactly to your legs.

Quote:

Oh okay. Thanks for the tips. Im mostly concerned about the taper. Without looking at the measurements on the site, of the walts and rudy's, which are more tapered at the knee and down?

10. geoffmartin17

geoffmartin17 Senior member

Mike -

Any chances of getting a 9.5 in the Hancock tassel loafer?

11. wj4

wj4 Senior member

12. GBear

GBear Senior member

The color of those pants just punched me in the face.

13. Epaulet

Ah sadly it's not looking like we're restocking the Handsewn line anytime soon. What we have left will probably be it for the Hancock, at least this season.

And attention anyone who wears a 10D in the Alden Plaza last - you guys should be picking up geoffmartin17's Color 8 boots with a quickness. You've got a great price on those!

Those look awesome! Dig them with the denim jacket too.

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates this weekend. Things were really busy at the stores, so I didn't get to as much as I had hoped to. But we'll absolutely launch the following next week:

- 7oz Lightweight Canvas Rivet Chinos
    - Southwick Spring Sportcoats & Suiting
    - New Ashland shirts
    - New microgingham Epaulet Shirts
    - Our crazy-ass photoshoot with Dave Ortiz
    - Carmina for Epaulet Spring '12 (hopefully, if customs releases the parcels soon).

14. kumizi

kumizi Senior member

I wish I could setup a text message alert for when this stuff goes online. I pretty much want the chinos is every color and all the spread/point collar shirts. Really wanted a pair of the Carmina cordovan double monks too but I wear a 9 in Alden and scared to order the 9.5 remaining in inventory. Curious to see the spring offerings.

Oh and I need a new suit for two weddings in May.

Damn I need an Epaulet rewards card.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012

15. neutrino

neutrino Senior member

I'm very much afraid that after I receive the first package, I'll go down that addiction path too. Sigh