Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. wj4

wj4 Senior member

I still hit the gym at least 4 times a week. Before I started working full time, I used to go 2 times a day.

I just wish I really have the time to start Muay Thai again.

HAHA at your plan!

I spent so much on clothes since I joined SF...I need to keep the same form to enjoy them. :slayer:

2. MacktasticGDogg

MacktasticGDogg Senior member

Whoa! Did they only get like 3 units of each size in on the lavender chambray Ashland? Hopefully I don't get the dreaded "n/a" email for this order.:uhoh:

By the way, which Walt is he wearing in the picture below? At first I thought it was the Gunmetal, but the picture for the actual Gunmetal Walt looked a lot darker on my screen.
    [​IMG]

3. konadog

konadog Senior member

i have a pair of these in the walts. among my most complimented pants. along with the tangerine linens and bordeaux walts.

4. GBear

GBear Senior member

It looks like you've mass purchased so many items, there aren't enough days in the week to enjoy them all!

Muay Thai eh? That's lots of fun.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  5. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

Ugh, I've been busting my ass this past month to get ready to get in summer shape. I stopped jogging and have been running intervals (hills and flat fartleks) and been doing that and the gym at least 6 days a week. The creatine/amino reg I've been on has me adding all over, biggest gains in my upper body, but also added an inch to my legs/ass/waist which makes all my pants just too tight to be comfortable. I'm cutting out the creatine and aminos the first half of the month while doing cardio days, and by the second half will hope to cycle off it totally to start cutting up for the beach, so I'm holding off getting pants altered/buying bigger sizes in the hopes that works. I've also really cleaned up my diet the past month or so. Cutting up much more now, but that extra mass is still there...any suggestions, or is it there for good for all you fitness guy?

6. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

^are you doing leg press, squats, lunges etc. if you are stop, as the easiest way to loose muscle in the thigh area is to "not use the muscles", but it takes a while, for it to go a way.

7. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Ahhh...I can't imagine life without squats, lunges, deadlifts, overhead squats, and front squats. They're the absolute best exercises. I can't believe someone is recommending to stop them. :butbut:

8. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

Rob - I recently got my personal trainer certification, and one simple rule I like to repeat all the time is that the only way to lose weight is when calories in < calories out. Sounds obvious, but a lot of people tend to forget about it. So if you cleaned up your diet and continue to exercise then you should eventually see some of that mass start to disappear, unless your thighs are already rock solid muscle. And if you don't have one yet, get a foam roller and start using it. It won't necessarily get rid of mass, but anyone who exercises should be using one.

Back on topic, it pains me to do it, but I will probably be putting some other EP items up for sale. I have a pair of the Navy Rivet Service Pant, and a pair of Smith denim, both size 34. They have both been worn only a couple times and are in like new condition, with zero signs of wear. If anyone wants them before I list them in the B&S, hit me with a PM.

9. mr.orange

mr.orange Senior member

:embar: As of lately, it's been quite the opposite for me.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  10. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

I just ordered a bodybugg online...it keeps track of how many calories you've burned throughout the day. Looks to be absolutely amazing for sticking to this principle.

11. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

It's always easier said than done!

That's awesome, I really need to try something like that.

12. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

There's a couple out there...bodybugg, BodyMedia, Nike Fuelband. I went with the bodybugg because it's supposedly the most accurate(unfortunately, the least stylish).

13. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

14. xander_horst

xander_horst Senior member

Speaking of weight and fitness,... I'm selling a pair of Khaki Canvas Rivet Chinos in 32. Just arrived at my house yesterday. I'm a first time buyer and I sized 'em up wrong. PM me if your interested, or on the off chance you've got a pair of 33s you want to trade.

15. wj4

wj4 Senior member

This may be the most important question I've asked so far....Mike, how did you derive with the "Epaulet" name?

Also, wearing the red linen pants today. Loving it! :slayer: