Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. pistolero

pistolero Senior member

I know it kind of goes without saying, but the linen Walts really are superb in hot weather. I have several pairs already that I rocked throughout last summer's record heat wave of like 42 days in a row over 100 degrees. God, that was horrible.

The tropical wool fabrics are great too, but because they're lighter weight than the Super 120s (or at least they have been historically), I don't find them to be as durable. I picked up the Pine ones because I really like that color, and have another pair in Worsted Pine flannel that will be retiring for the summer pretty soon.

2. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words, and we're thrilled that you're so pleased with the suit!

Thank you! The Rudy system is working really well, we took a bunch of orders today.

We still have availability on all of the fabrics, but I should say that they're all available as first-come, first served. Stock is pretty tight on the bolder colors (scarlet & mandarin linen, blaze cotton, brick cotton), so if any of you guys want them in the Rudy fit, you probably want to pick that up sooner than later. Basics like Navy, Khaki, and Gunmetal are cool, you can take your time on that.

Oh yes, the "blue suede chukkas." You know, I really liked them, but they were actually one of our slowest moving makeups. If there was some interest in the SF Alden community to do another run then I certainly would, but I probably won't put them back into work on my own.

Nice! This is a great look too.

Thank you sir!

These two are seriously good. Both of them blew me away yesterday, and you made some good choices with those.

We actually only got 10 units of Pine. I typically wouldn't do that small of a run, but the fabric was limited and I though that the color was really killer. Glad that you snagged one!

3. scottcw

scottcw Senior member

I bet the wool pine trousers would look great topped off with either the Loro Piana baby camel hair or Harris Tweed olive marl sport coats.

I'm blinding myself with science...

4. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

I have this shirt...measures are accurate, and its awesome...will be wearing with my white rivets next day it hits 70!

5. Renalan

Renalan Senior member

Anyone know if the Floral chambray will shrink in a hotwash/dry? Medium was a bit too big for me and small was slightly snug.

6. Mr. Six

Mr. Six Senior member

I got the koi shirt in medium, and it's too small. Which is sad because it's even awesomer in person. If anyone is interested, I'd be glad to sell it for the $105 I paid and pick up the cost of shipping in the US. PM me.

7. kumizi

kumizi Senior member

I got my Epaulet haul today and I cannot be happier. The rise and fit on the chinos is perfect for my liking. Obviously, the shirts are nicer than the Brooks Brothers and Jcrew stuff I can buy locally. I want to order more stuff right now.

8. APK

APK Senior member

Glad to see you guys carrying Our Legacy. Their shirting fits in seamlessly with the in-house offerings. Have you decided yet whether you'll carry it this fall? Some great looking shirts in F/W '12.

9. runningfrog

runningfrog Senior member

Jumped on the navy/brick madras shorts. Warmer days cannot come soon enough. :)

10. closet metro

closet metro Member

Hopefully someone out there who has both J.Crew and Epaulet wool trousers can help me in determining which Epaulet fit I would prefer. I own a couple of pairs of J.Crew Ludlow 33 wool trousers and the fit is just right for me. Which Epaulet fit, Walt or Rudy, is closer to the Ludlow fit. Thanks.

11. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

Walt, definitely.

Very few (something like 10% or less) customers actually need the added room in the thighs on the Rudy.

12. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

13. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Quick picture from this morning. I eventually cuffed the pants once I got to work.

[​IMG]

14. konadog

konadog Senior member

to anyone who owns the seersucker walts, have you experienced any shrinkage in the length after washing? i plan to get mine hemmed, but wanna know if i should wash them first to account for any shrinkage.

15. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

R.T.F.M.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 30, 2012