Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

I have seen Rudy-fit pants mentioned in this thread every now and then, but never saw them in the online store before they were sold out.
    Bad timing, every time[​IMG]

Oh no, they're not sold out at all. We actually have quite a bit to choose from. I've been waiting to get a decent amount of them in stock, and it's in the queue to go online - hopefully this weekend. I've got them in Italian Gab, Charcoal Flannel, Navy Moleskin, and Tan Moleskin.

2. chenzhongbi

chenzhongbi Senior member

Oh no, they're not sold out at all. We actually have quite a bit to choose from. I've been waiting to get a decent amount of them in stock, and it's in the queue to go online - hopefully this weekend. I've got them in Italian Gab, Charcoal Flannel, Navy Moleskin, and Tan Moleskin.
    What a relief.
    IIRC, they are for those with large thighs. Sounds perfect for me.
    What about Rudy denims? They were mentioned, I believe.

3. Epaulet

What a relief.
    IIRC, they are for those with large thighs. Sounds perfect for me.
    What about Rudy denims? They were mentioned, I believe.

Absolutely, these are a great fit for guys with bigger thighs. Working on the online items now.

And yes, we'll have a similar fit in our EP's jeans called the "Hoyt." Waiting on the second sample now. It should be out sometime in April or May. We're taking our time with this so that we can get the fit absolutely perfect.

4. djh

djh Senior member

Any plans on making another red gingham shirt? Also, are you making thicker button down oxfords in addition to the club collar ones? I hope so..

5. SPK

SPK Senior member

I'll be in New York next week. Hopefully you guys still have some burgandy windowpane pants in my size by then. Would like to try them on

6. Doctor

Doctor Senior member

Mike, are you guys going to do any more french cuff shirts in the future? I picked one up in my size recently and it's nice.

7. Epaulet

Any plans on making another red gingham shirt? Also, are you making thicker button down oxfords in addition to the club collar ones? I hope so..

Red's not in the immediate future, but we'll have a Navy gingham shirt (pima cotton) in about a month and a Eggplant gingham shirt (Summer-weight cotton lawn) in about 6 weeks. I love red too, and I can definitely see that making a comeback later in the year.

I'll be in New York next week. Hopefully you guys still have some burgandy windowpane pants in my size by then. Would like to try them on

Awesome, definitely stop by the store! What size are you?

Mike, are you guys going to do any more french cuff shirts in the future? I picked one up in my size recently and it's nice.

Thanks, and we absolutely will. Right now, the SF shirts will take up most of our immediate capacity, but we should be be getting a new round of dress shirts (french and barrel cuff) a few weeks after that. We have a new Spread Collar design that's a little smaller and slimmer too. I've got a great Navy & blue tattersall cotton which will make up a seriously dope french cuff.

8. Doctor

Doctor Senior member

Thanks, and we absolutely will. Right now, the SF shirts will take up most of our immediate capacity, but we should be be getting a new round of dress shirts (french and barrel cuff) a few weeks after that. We have a new Spread Collar design that's a little smaller and slimmer too. I've got a great Navy & blue tattersall cotton which will make up a seriously dope french cuff.

Awesome! No problems with the wait - happy to be patient for that one [​IMG]

9. Epaulet

Sorry that I missed part two of the question on the first go-around. Yes, we are going to make up some buttondown collar oxfords in addition to the Club Collars. I bought an extra roll of Red Oxford, and one other surprise color! We'll pair them with complimentary trocas buttons, so they'll be more polished than the average B/D oxford out there.

Cuz that's how we roll!

10. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

11. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Is the gingham twill still set to arrive the end of this week?

12. Epaulet

Is the gingham twill still set to arrive the end of this week?

Yes, it will be sometime between this evening and this coming Monday. I'd say about 2/3 of the stock is already reserved, so I'll be dropping all the reservation customers a PM once it arrives.

We've got a floral and a pindot shirt arriving at the same time.

13. shasta

shasta Senior member

Mike-

Thanks for the world class service - the Indy's I bought are amazing and the fit is great! Definitely going to be ordering another pair in the future!

14. phoenixrecon

phoenixrecon Senior member

Yes, it will be sometime between this evening and this coming Monday. I'd say about 2/3 of the stock is already reserved, so I'll be dropping all the reservation customers a PM once it arrives.

We've got a floral and a pindot shirt arriving at the same time.

Any chance there will be some xxl in the flora or pindot?

15. JMK

JMK Senior member