1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. thirdman

thirdman Senior member

I'll give the forest a try, then.
    Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
  2. vezatron

vezatron Senior member

Thanks for opening up the special order linens. Snagged a dove gray.

3. thebunk

thebunk Senior member

Thanks for the reply Mike. Think I will pass on the Airforce as it may be too close to my brushed cotton navy Walts. The Chartreuse tweed sounds great though.

4. Jimbosaurus

Jimbosaurus Senior member

Any news on the Steinbeck boot? I can't wait to see it.

5. althanis

althanis Senior member

Woops, wrong thread.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  6. nathanl

nathanl Senior member

How about boots and an untucked button-up shirt? It's hard to tell from just the swatch and I don't have any experience with the specific material...

7. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Cross-post from Carmina thread.....

Special Order Midnight Calf / Navy Suede Jodphur Boot

Hey guys, the preorder is up!

[​IMG]
    Special Order Midnight Calf / Suede Jodphur Boot

This is going to be an incredible makeup! The final price is $695, including shoe trees. This item is for the $350 non-refundable deposit. Ordering is open until Monday, August 20th at midnight EST.

If you have any questions at all, please drop me a PM. As this is on the Rain last, it's only available in medium widths - it's unfortunately not possible to offer it in wides or narrows. We built out sizes UK6 through UK12, but I may be able to do smaller or larger than that if you need it. And let me know if you size sells out and we can add more stock to it.

Thanks!

8. ThomSquared

ThomSquared Senior member

My god those Midnight boots may actually make me jump ship to Carmina finally. Those look unreal.

9. Blog Marley

Blog Marley Senior member

It's been a really long time since I bought anything Epaulet and I'm eager to get back in the mix. Hopefully you don't mind the plethora of questions.

I'm in the process of building my work wardrobe, what would be some good pieces to start off with?

Any word on the next run of Aldens would be?

Are you planning on bringing back the SFxEpaulet collaboration shirts?

Anddd for the factory find fabrics would me card get charged when it ships? (need to make sure I don't over extend myself haha).

10. upgrayedd

upgrayedd Well-Known Member

Mike,

I'm split between the Coffee Tweed and the Taupe Flannel for a good earth tone. How would you compare the two? Is the tweed also more contrasty in the picture the same way as the chessboard or do you feel that still is a good representation of the fabric? I think I'm leaning a bit more towards that one, but have some reservations that it may be less versatile than the taupe if it is overtly contrasty. And how would you compare the weights of those two?

Thanks.

11. Kashiwa

Kashiwa Senior member

Any restock expected on the leaf Rivet Chinos?

12. neutrino

neutrino Senior member

It's been several months since I've last worn denim. Put my beater jeans on today as it was raining like hell during the night, so my whole rivet fleet (as of now consisting of grey oxfords, caramel & french blue 7oz, clay canvas and leaf ducks) can finally have a rest. Who knew, who knew...

Also, I know I'm not posting too many proper pics here, and this one also isn't too much value, but I liked the leaf ducks with the flowers there [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. dahl5yankees

dahl5yankees Senior member

I want a pair too!

14. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Senior member

15. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

16. stlms3

stlms3 Senior member

Hard to notice the shirt, when there is a beautiful r32 in the photo! (unless I am mistaken... I am on my phone)

17. jpc9

jpc9 Senior member

Hey Mike and/or Matt-

Noticed a few pages ago that there is going to be a carmina restock pretty soon. Are the saddle dubmonks due for a restock also?

18. nbernie

nbernie Senior member

Sorry if I missed it but do we have a date on when the first batch of special order pants is shipping out?

19. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

I think Mike said he would get them around August 20, and would ship them out right after that....so looks like we're just around a week away from that :slayer:

20. thebunk

thebunk Senior member

Pulled the trigger on the Charteuse Tweed pants and about o join the multiple orders in a few hours club as my wife wants to order a shirt and now I am thinking about ordering something else...... Arrrrrg!