• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Doctor

Reaction score
^^ Didn't he say some time around the end of this week?

kinch

Reaction score
Just got the blue oxford in the mail, and damn is it nice. Fit is fantastic.

epauletshirt.jpg

WatchGuy

Reaction score
Looks great! What size is it? and, what is your chest measurement?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Klemins
Sorry if this has been asked and I missed it, but when do you expect the multi color gingham shirts? Thanks

Originally Posted by g transistor
Is it the same with the flower print? I've been fiending for those two shirts...

We expect to have all of them around the end of next week. I have a lot of pre-orders on the Gingham shirt, so you guys can expect a PM from me once it arrives. We'll get the Multi-Gingham, the floral, and an awesome navy/white pindot. That'll be our next big shirt release, with the SF collab shirts coming about 3-4 weeks later.

Originally Posted by hnlax
Mike, I know you talked about the preorder for the styleforum shirts in their respective threads, but can you just update this/those threads when we can actually pre-order? Really don't want to miss out!

Yes, I'll put it online tonight - sometime between 7 and 8PM. Don't stress too much, there should be plenty of stock to go around for the preorders.

Originally Posted by kinch

epauletshirt.jpg

Awesome, thanks for posting the pic! It's a great fit on you.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kinch

epauletshirt.jpg

Nice fit. I love mine. Is that smoke coming from your head though?

kinch

Reaction score
Originally Posted by WatchGuy
Looks great! What size is it? and, what is your chest measurement?
It's a medium, my chest is about 38".

Originally Posted by tonio028
Nice fit. I love mine. Is that smoke coming from your head though?
LOL, I must have sneezed when I was using the marker thing.

geoffmartin17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking at the last week of March / first week of April. These are going to be ass-kicking!

Oh, and Selectism posted a nice Q&A with us and some other folks on Manufacturing in NYC:
http://www.selectism.com/news/2010/0...g-in-new-york/
Hey,

I read in the selectism piece that you guys are going to drop some silk scarves? Any more info on these? I'd been DESPERATE to find some silk scarves for men but have found it well neigh impossible; ended up breaking down and dropping 350 bones on an Hermes Losange last summer. Amazing scarf. Not so amazing price.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Okay, the Preorder is now open for the upcoming Epaulet & Style Forum Club Collar & Double Face shirts. The preorder terms are really easy: 1. We'll put the shirts into our webshop with a swatch. Preorders are paid 100% up front. You can choose any size from XS to XXL. 2. You can cancel your preorder at any time. If you have second thoughts or need your funds back, it's no problem at all - we'll issue you an immediate refund. 3. Once the shirts are delivered, we'll post up the full photos and wait about 24 hours before shipping them. I know that it's tough to buy a whole shirt off a 300px swatch scan, so it's no problem if you have second thoughts after seeing the shirts made up. You can cancel your order for a full refund. 4. Right now, we're aiming for an early-to-mid April delivery. This preorder will allow us to get the most accurate size scale. So, if you want to ensure that you get a shirt - especially if you're XS or XXL, then definitely consider doing it. You certainly don't have to place a preorder to buy the shirt. The price per shirt is $130. There's no Styleforum discount for them, but we will have a rocking gift with purchase for anyone who buys more than one unit. We've got a few possibilities, but it will be something along the lines of a tie or pocket square. I guarantee that you guys will like the fabric for it - and it will be something that speaks well to the shirts that you order.
4350744559_33cb48e413_o.jpg
Red Club Collar Oxford: $130
4351492870_35685aa92e_o.jpg
Blue Club Collar Oxford: $130
4351492638_9e28f290b3_o.jpg
White Club Collar Oxford: $130
4241897153_2c59208eb8_m.jpg
Creme/Blue/Red Double Faced: $130
4241896623_7baac185f3_m.jpg
Black/White/Grape Double Faced: $130

PartagasIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just added up my Epaulet purchases in the last four days...****. Nice job as usual Mike.

chenzhongbi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blog Marley
mike, what cardigan wee you wearing in those pics? also are your comments about the pants hinting at a future chino?

Originally Posted by Epaulet
It's actually a Modern Amusement cardigan. Mostly cheesy line (that's now out of biz), but they made some excellent sweaters. I wear that all the time.

And yes, we've got two chino's coming. In about two weeks, we'll have a Walt pant in tan Italian gabardine. It's mostly a cotton dress pant in a classic chino color, but can be worn casually as well. Made in NYC and dry clean only. At $165, I think that this will be the best-priced and best-made option of its style on the market.

On top of that, we're making an EP's chino as well. This will be made in LA and will be distinctly more casual with a lower rise, subtle coin pocket, and some EP's style details that you guys will definitely dig. Overall look and fit will be roughly the Smith Jean / New Standard slim-straight cut. I'm hoping to get this by mid-to-end March.

I was about to ask the same question after reading the Q&A
smile.gif

Have been looking for a cardigan like this for a long time.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PartagasIV
I just added up my Epaulet purchases in the last four days...****. Nice job as usual Mike.
Thank you Jamie! Always a pleasure.
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
hopefully the shirts last till march 1st which is when i get money!!!
Oh definitely. We've ramped up shirt production a lot, so there should be plenty to go around.
Originally Posted by Whiskey
are there any fit pictures of the mcnairy field boots?
Hmm, I haven't seen any. We've sold about 7 pairs, but I'm not sure if anyone on SF bought them. If I get a store try-on though, I'll snap a cell pic for you.
Originally Posted by hnlax
mike-- i sent you a pm. let me know!
Got you back, thanks!

chenzhongbi

Reaction score
I have seen Rudy-fit pants mentioned in this thread every now and then, but never saw them in the online store before they were sold out. Bad timing, every time
frown.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads