Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Abecedarian

Abecedarian Senior member

I used to buy Epaulet shirts in size medium. They were snug on me as well, but because of the sleeve and neck size I didn't want to go up to large. At any rate, I bought the speckled chambray shirt in large and took a chance on drying it. Glad I did. The neck and sleeves both shrank to my liking, and the body was fine to begin with. I hesitate to recommend this course, though, knowing results may vary.

2. oisin

oisin Senior member

Epaulet chocolate flannel trousers after returning from a long day at work. Probably not recommended use, but they have put up with it. Grainy, blurry picture.

[​IMG]

3. Spencer

Spencer Senior member

Any updates on new shirting drops, preferablly casual ones :nodding:

4. wj4

wj4 Senior member

+1. It's a very rich taste of brown. This is why I got it. Both colors are versatile as stated though.

5. theclipper

theclipper Senior member

Went ahead and snagged a pair of the caramels. What colors work best up top with these? I'm feeling a little lost on what to pair them with.

Thanks

6. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

Thanks, I'm wearing a medium today, will post pics and see if in fact its as snug as I think it is. I also think the shrinkage will depend on the shirting fabric..I'll have to ask Mike when i'm ready to pounce.

7. MacktasticGDogg

MacktasticGDogg Senior member

My first 5 Epaulet shirts were mediums, and they all feel a bit tight in the chest, some more than others depending on shrinkage rate (they are all wearable though, just not the most comfortable). I finally decided to try a large and found that after washing and tumble dry in low heat, they feel much better in the chest while still looking fairly fitted. I did find the large Koi print shirt (my 3rd Epaulet large shirt) to fit similar to the mediums. It seems for whatever reason the sleeves are about an inch smaller in circumference compared to my other 2 Epaulet large shirts, causing the chest to feel smaller than the measured dimension. I forgot to try the shirt on before the wash & dry cycle, but I don't think the sleeves can shrink by an inch in circumference can it?

Anyway, I was wearing the Koi shirt as kind of an aloha shirt while vacationing in Hawaii this week. I love this shirt:

[​IMG]

8. OIx

OIx Well-Known Member

Hi Mike,

are you going to have restock of medium or light gray 120's wool walts (or other wool in works for summer) ?

also, are going to reorder color 8 Brixton boots ? If so, may I vote for 6d (on a preorder basis since this is not a regular size) ?

Just ordered caramel duck, and waiting for new chinos whatever they will be :)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2012

9. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Love this ensemble, especially with the navy suedes.

10. sazon

sazon Senior member

Beautiful picture!
    Enjoy it while you can.

My almost 7-year old has now has gone to the stage where she says "Daddy!!! You're looking at clothes again! Daddy! Enough with the shoes! You have so many already!"

:crazy:

11. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

*Gone*

Man, I wish everything I need to sell would have as much interest as Epaulet chinos. :slayer:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2012

12. ibitegirls

ibitegirls Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Looking forward to seeing the Cotton Walts and new shirts later this evening.....

14. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Thank you! Got some more Rome photos coming in the next few days. I used to do a lot more photography than I do now, but I mostly get into it on vacations these days. Feels good to shoot!

They're coming, and man, this new stuff looks great. There's so freaking much of it. Here's a little sample - the new "Blaze" cotton walts. My favorites of the delivery. This color is freaking striking:

[​IMG]

15. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

^ Nice teaser! If one of these new cotton fabrics really catches my eye I may need to special order a Rudy.