1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. MichaelPemulis

MichaelPemulis Senior member

^ are you not doing XXL's any more or is someone out there sniping all of them?

2. applky

applky Senior member

Awesome. Have also been wearing my washed reds this summer. Is Alinea everything everyone says it is?

Mike those wool rivet colors look great, and those tweeds for the Southwick jackets -- beautiful.

3. altmana

altmana Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Navy Polo and Caramel Rivets. A couple wrinkles in draping but I still think the polo fits pretty well. Thoughts?

4. Simplicio

Simplicio Senior member

^^^ I think the polo looks pretty good. You've probably got the right size. The more fit pics I see of the polos, the more I like them. I am still one of those who had hoped for a higher collar, but I may yet be persuaded.

5. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Senior member

Epaulet Red Club Collar Oxford

"non-iron" [​IMG]

[​IMG]

bonus shot at the new Grand Park in DTLA:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Ah, all of the XXL's and XS's are by special order only. Drop a PM to Matt if you're interested in one - we can do them in most fabrics and it's a pretty quick turnaround.

That looks great! Thanks for picking it up. I think that the fit is ace on you.

7. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Senior member

Yeah...Alinea lived up to the hype. Will be returning this fall with my SO...
    she wasn't too happy about missing out but she was out of town

8. dahl5yankees

dahl5yankees Senior member

Hey Mike?

Will you be restocking the Leaf Rivet Chinos in size 34 or 36 anytime soon?

9. plato

plato Senior member

In for one pumice rivet chino and one navy polo. If the polo's as great as its reputation, I'll order another for a gift later this week.

Edit: superfluous apostrophe removal.

Edit 2: +1 for a deep green polo for fall. Just don't muddy up the dark green with too much grey. You could even call it British racing green, although two white racing stripes might be taking it a bit far...

Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  10. scottcw

scottcw Senior member

11. JT24hr

JT24hr Active Member

Are the rivet moss duck a different color than the [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Slim Walt Regiment Twill Trouser Moss[/FONT] Trousers? On the pictures on the website the rivet looks much darker.

Thanks.

12. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

^Yes, they are different fabrics.

13. neutrino

neutrino Senior member

Hey guys (and welcome back, K) - I've also been MIA, on a Europe trip (a couple of hours in Vilnius and Bremen, and then 2-4 day stops in Amsterdam, Ghent, Paris, Bern, Vienna, and Prague). So I just wanted to show a couple of pics featuring Epaulet gear here. They are not fit pics per se I guess, it's just that I wanted to share some moments from the journey which I'd very much liked - and without being too off-topic since there's still some Epaulet in there [​IMG] And btw, all of those were taken with an Iphone 4s which I'd bought before the trip mostly because of Mike's recommendations [​IMG]
    7oz caramel ducks in Bremen:
    [​IMG]

Koi print shirt and the same caramel ducks beside the "I amsterdam":
    [​IMG]

Somewhat shitty pic with a bit of the Koi print shirt from Ghent (and guys, if you haven't been there, I can only say this: if you look at my itinerary, all of those cities I've visited for the first time, and Ghent is the one that I'd like to go back to most of them all [​IMG]. I was lucky to get there when the Gentsefeesten were happening and that was really huge):
    [​IMG]

Me playing a black Yamaha in Cité Universitaire in Paris (madras shirt, grey oxford chinos):
    [​IMG]

Here I'm taking the navy/brown gingham shirt to the new heights (Eiffel tower):
    [​IMG]

Soaking my feet in Aare river in Bern (same madras shirt, 7oz french blues):
    [​IMG]

I can't help posting this planking pic taken with a timer camera in a small Polish town's empty railway station where I got held up for the night waiting for a train (grey oxford chinos):
    [​IMG]

And finally, a Good Guy Greg staged pic with a bit of Koi print shirt - in Amsterdam, of course:
    [​IMG]

Also, Mike, sorry but not buying the polos. I have no doubt they are as much value as any other Epaulet product, but I can't get over the thought of spending this much on a polo, especially after the trip has cost me some [​IMG] I also earn several times less than most of you guys probably do, so I should be forgiven [​IMG]

Oh, and one more thing: I swear I saw an old gentleman in Amsterdam in the same navy/brown gingham shirt that I was wearing. Epaulet going for world domination [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Senior member

City boy lost in the country...in a Koi Shirt and Handsewns..

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  15. velomane

velomane Senior member

edit: due to inane comment, sorry folks

Yes, Rob, that is a great shot. I like to composition

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  16. Costa

Costa Senior member

Quick question; I seem to be right in between sizes in the trousers and chino's. Should I buy bigger or smaller and have tailored (or does in matter). Thanks in advance.

17. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Love the backdrop, Rob.

Madras Walt:
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  18. Louis XIV

Louis XIV Senior member

Size up.

19. rk9

rk9 Active Member

First picture posted on this thread! And of only the second Epaulet item I have ever purchased (grey oxford rivets being the first). The good folks at Epaulet are correct that the color of the cordovan on these does not come through well in pictures. But they are perfect. Glad to have snagged the last pair in my size!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
    1 person likes this.