Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. P. Bateman

P. Bateman Senior member

When will the polos become available?

2. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

agreed, that's a sweet ass guitar man - I've always wanted an SG but never got around to getting one...maybe someday in the future.

Also - I think this may have been answered a few pages ago, but are there plans to do a french blue chino in a slightly lighter weight compared to the ducks?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2012

3. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

This makes my wallet sad, as I absolutely should not be buying anything right now, but there is almost guaranteed that there will be at least 1 shirt that is an absolutely must have. GAH!!!

4. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Senior member

Geez o Pete. Give Mike a call.

5. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Senior member

Yeah...when? Next week right? ;)

6. jiomitori

jiomitori Senior member

The thing is, Epaulet makes all of this clothing business look so easy that I wouldn't be surprised.

7. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Nice, that looks great! It's crazy warm in NYC this week. It's supposed to be 80 degrees F tomorrow. I was bringing in our linen pants and such early for the left coast guys, but we've been selling lightweight trousers like crazy here too.

Not exactly a chino cloth, but we'll have two specifically lightweight offerings for the Rivets:
    7oz Canvas (for comparison, duck canvas is 10oz and our basic navy/gunmetal canvas is 8oz)
    Oxford Shirting cloth

Yup, we're doing exactly that. 7oz French Blue canvas should be here in a month or so.

Oh, we're a bit out on that. I'm hoping for late May.

I've been wearing the hell out of my polo. I think that you guys are going to really love these. Polos and knit shirts in really fine yarn is something that the Italians really specialize in. It's difficult to find in this country, and even items like the Brunello Cucinelli polo posted a few pages back are still done in the the thicker, more casual pique cloth that you typically see in Fred Perry, Lacoste, etc. The fabric on our polos is pricer and dressier, but it doesn't look shiny or Sopranos-ish. It makes into a piece that you could truly wear with both dress trousers and jeans. They'll be a really unique offering.

Ah man, I'm sorry about that, I'll PM you back and we'll get it sorted for you.

And guys, just a request from our team. Of course we work to ensure that everything is as perfect as possible, but manufacturing defects can and will happen from time to time. But you have my assurance, we'll never leave you hanging and we'll do what it takes to make it right. Generally, we'll do one of three things:
    1. Try to have it fixed locally and take care of the cost
    2. Take it back and have it repaired in the factory
    3. Have it entirely remade for you if need be.

Typically, option 1 works in most cases. So if you have a problem with anything that you buy from us, please reach out to us via PM or email. I promise that we'll work with you to get it resolved. This is an open forum and I not looking to stifle feedback or criticism, but I'd really prefer to address individual issues like this, shipping questions, tracking, etc outside of the thread. We're here when you need us.

8. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

Mentioned that I'd post a photo of the butterscotch canvas Walts. So here it is. I think the color is very versatile. I would wear it any time I would otherwise wear khakis. The canvas is really soft too and is going to wash and wear well.
    [​IMG]

9. Mr.K

Mr.K Senior member

That shirting cloth sounds like it would be great for a summer pant. I have going to have to put aside the money for a pair.

10. ibitegirls

ibitegirls Well-Known Member

Thank you for the quick reply, I really appreciate the fact that you guys are attentive and take care of your customers. I know this is an easy fix, so I'm not at all worried. I really hope i do not have to send the pants away for too long because I love wearing them!!! :D

I will take any other issues to you directly next time, take care

11. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Mike-
    When can we expect the new shirts to be available for purchase?

12. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Nice, those look great!

And I'd echo this - the Butterscotch is a great substitute for a khaki color and pretty much works in any outfits that a khaki would. It's one of our best in-store selling items, and those are typically on the more conservative side. It's a great color and fabric for the Spring.

Yeah, I can't wait. The ability to use lighter fabrics was a big reason why we changed from the metal fly buttons. It opened up a whole new world for the rivet chinos.

My pleasure, we'll get this sorted for you. I love this forum for a lot of reasons, but getting honest and direct feedback is one of the most crucial for me. We're always looking to improve things, so this is really valuable.

They should be up tomorrow with a full set of studio and fit pics. Probably around 6PM or so.

13. Duppy

Duppy Well-Known Member

Yea, even I missed out even though I PM'd for the French Blue and Caramel at the end of Feb :cry:. Guess, my wallet has a sense of relief, though have to say still feeling disappointed. Oh well, guess will have to see the other offerings Mike will have up....
    :laugh:

14. flipsilk

flipsilk Senior member

what colors can we expect for the 7oz and the Oxford chinos? What will the drape be like on those oxfords?

15. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Waiting to see the arrival of the polo shirts, Mike!

Going into spring I wanted some vibrant pants. With the French Blue, Orange, Red, and the upcoming Plum...I will be set in that department!

The rivet chinos have definitely filled into the department I was lacking. I'm not much of a jean person so this played nicely.