• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I am pumped for my French Blues...ordered when they dropped, hopefully they'll arrive soonish. :)

You may get them sooner than me. If you ordered just the pants, it should be sent via USPS Priority. I got more stuff so it got shipped out via UPS. I will also need to get the inseam hemmed. We can rock MMM low tops with the fit. Haha, this is going to be hilarious.

Next item to look out for is definitely the plum!

I'm really happy to get these pants. I've been looking at alternatives to denim.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

whats the difference between ups/usps??

Main difference, if this is what you are asking about, is that UPS doesn't generally deliver on Saturdays while US Postal Service does. So USPS can take two days of the shipping time, all other things being equal.

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Eh I'm not too worried about getting those pants today or tomorrow. Its still 30F and snow everywhere in Minnesota

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Main difference, if this is what you are asking about, is that UPS doesn't generally deliver on Saturdays while US Postal Service does. So USPS can take two days of the shipping time, all other things being equal.

Also, if you live in a private entrance apartment complex then UPS SUCKS because they refuse to just leave your package at the door. They always deliver while you're at work and leave those annoying slips on your door. Ughh I hate UPS. :brick:

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ctbomber

Reaction score
Posted in the Alden thread by accident but will there ever be another run of the Alden Brixtons in #8 or is that something that would need a pre-order?

M apologies if this has been brought up recently.

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

whats the difference between ups/usps??

also the fact that usps priority gets the item to you in 2-3 days across the country. whereas UPS will take like 4-5 business days. and since epaulet isn't open on Mondays that means the following week if you order over the weekend.

Last edited:

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My dear SF'ers and Epaulet addicts,
If you were lucky enough to score a pair of the [COLOR=FF00AA]carmel canvas rivet chinos in a size 36 [/COLOR]and you're not gonna keep them, please PM me. I will take them off your hands. Thank you!

nbernie

Reaction score
After 2 years of 100% satisfaction with walt trousers, my second rip in 5 days. This is a big one just left of the seam the crotch seam.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

After 2 years of 100% satisfaction with walt trousers, my second rip in 5 days. This is a big one just left of the seam the crotch seam.

wow a lot of peeps are having issues recently :paranoia:

how often are you guys rocking and no one is using back pockets for wallets etc? did you guys size down too much or something? or the pockets just cant handle the stress at that point for some reason

now scared to put on my walts

nbernie

Reaction score

how often are you guys rocking and no one is using back pockets for wallets etc? did you guys size down too much or something? or the pockets just cant handle the stress at that point for some reason
now scared to put on my walts

I'm getting a little nervous myself.:( The other rip was the same pocket rip other guys had, but I wasn't that concerned about it (even though I had never put anything in the pocket) this is more of a problem because its a rip in the fabric, not along a seam. As for size, I they're very comfortable, I don't think thats the issue.

AchtungBaby07

Reaction score
Speaking of tears (in every sense of the word), I put on my super 120's wool walts on a few days ago and noticed this:

Don't know if it got pulled on something or what...
In other news, I recently received the blue point collar oxford. Nice shirt as always, even though I ordered the button down version.

same thing albeit a smaller occured to me for my olive guncheck which i only wore twice. the rip occured at around 8 cm away from the v shaped back waist thingy (not sure how to call it)

is it easily fixable?

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Does your wife lay on the floor to take these pictures?

LOL, pretty much...like I said before, I married the right woman.

Nice KZO cardi, NYR. I had to pull mine out again.

:slayer:

Dig those pants.

Thx.

Do you have someone take pictures of you everyday?? You must really enjoy being photographed!

I was born for the stage, and am lucky enough to work with my wife.

NYR did you get your student to take the picture? very blurry :eek:

The Mrs, I yelled at her about it.

Anyone know to get grease stains out of pants? Spilled some bacon grease on my Epaulet trousers. Tried washing them and doused the stain in spray n wash. Doesn't work :(

mmmm bacon.

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads