Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. irbe

irbe Senior member

Herr Temple,

We're looking at about 7-10 days for that one. The next shirts to be delivered will be the Pinpoint Oxfords and a restock of our Navy Tartan.

Oh, and GANT has shipped! We get it tomorrow!

Measurements on their shirts please. I know their stuff is short, but hoping its not too boxy.

2. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Measurements on their shirts please. I know their stuff is short, but hoping its not too boxy.

Will do, we'll provide measurements for every item. It's not boxy, but you'll probably have to size down one. We'll give guides on how it relates to Epaulet shirts, BoO shirts, etc.

3. cicero79

cicero79 Senior member

Hey Mike, I'm very impressed with the interview. Can't wait to stop by the shop when I deploy to D.C., after this torrential storm, in the Spring. Will you have updates on this plantation crepe/chromexcel leather ensemble you mentioned by this week?

4. Epaulet

Hey Mike, I'm very impressed with the interview. Can't wait to stop by the shop when I deploy to D.C., after this torrential storm, in the Spring. Will you have updates on this plantation crepe/chromexcel leather ensemble you mentioned by this week?

Sure thing, and yes sir - the new Aldens go live tomorrow!

5. Epaulet

6. breakz

breakz Senior member

The annual spring/summer shirt collab...awesome! Swatches look as good as last year's options.

7. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

KZO. I know we talked about that one shirt, but what three pieces are you getting in this time around?

8. Epaulet

KZO. I know we talked about that one shirt, but what three pieces are you getting in this time around?

We got a board shirt, a shawl collar fleece, and a Navajo-Southwestern fleece. Got everything photographed, just need to build it online. Should be able to this weekend.

And holy shit, Gant just arrived. The reversible harrington is incredible. Awesome fit on it. Working like hell to get this up ASAP.

9. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Can't wait to see all of the Gant pieces...

10. breakz

breakz Senior member

11. PartagasIV

PartagasIV Senior member

Dammit, wish I knew my Alden size...then again the bank account would be taking hits left and right from all these Epaulet collabos...

12. Blog Marley

Blog Marley Senior member

^ word i hate looking at mike's posts, i could go broke buying everything.

is there a word on the exploded flannel? after buying books i swore off buying stuff but i've been looking forward to this for a while.

13. justtemple

justtemple Senior member

Hey guys,

If you have a chance, check out my trouser thread and let me know what you think about these deadstock fabrics. We're going to confirm our order tomorrow.

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...=154819&page=5

Holy crap, I just remembered about the black windowpane...

I'm going to be broke because of you.

14. Epaulet

^ word i hate looking at mike's posts, i could go broke buying everything.

is there a word on the exploded flannel? after buying books i swore off buying stuff but i've been looking forward to this for a while.

Oh yes, we got them last week. I re-shot the photos and we should get them online in the next two days. I'll put them up along with Gant.

Dammit, wish I knew my Alden size...then again the bank account would be taking hits left and right from all these Epaulet collabos...

Jamie, we'll definitely figure that out for you. These Crepe PTB's are just the first of great Spring merchandise to come. We've got some unreal makeups coming in April-May.

Holy crap, I just remembered about the black windowpane...
    I'm going to be broke because of you.

Spoke to my trouser guy on Friday, and we should have these by next week. Can't wait to see how they all turned out. As I've found out from several customers, the Epaulet trousers garner a lot of compliments from tailors. They know good construction when they see it.

15. Epaulet

Hey guys, I'm shooting GANT stuff as we speak and working to get it all online tonight. In the meantime, here's some outdoor photos of the infamous reversible harrington. This guy is $198 and has a great straight-slim fit. Actually a much better fit than both the Fred Perry and slim Baracuta harrington that I have. Please disregard the strange serious face that I've got on. As good as this jacket is, it's definitely not meant for NYC's 30-something temperatures in the shade. I was freezing my ass off! I'm wearing a Large in the photos. Overall, Gant sizing jives well with Epaulet shirt sizing. I take a Large in everything. Nylon on the outside: [​IMG] See full size Cream plaid on the inside: [​IMG] See full size