Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. leftofthedial

leftofthedial Senior member

2. ltb

ltb Senior member

wow, french blue already gone in 32?

also, did the restocks of the navy/gunmetal come in? someone got bleach on my old gunmetals, so I definitely want a new pair.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
  3. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

Hell yea, been lusting for them since I first saw the pictures... a few days ago.

These are nice too! May have to pick up a pair also. I was confused when the page first went up and it was showing pictures of the grey ones.

Hope I sized correctly, went with 33 based on measurements so hopefully didn't need 32 :(

4. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

I do. I married the right woman, for so many different reasons. She is the easiest going person. I have 4 closets in the house, she has two, and shares one of them with the kids. :inlove:

I get the look, but then the, "its ok."

Senior year of high school. Listening to Z100 (for the month they played Morrissey, The More You Ignore Me single) waiting to call in and be caller 100 to score tickets. Never did get through. Good thing, he wound up cancelling the show anyway...effing Mozzer.

Ordered. Mike, can I pick these up in Brooklyn tomorrow. I'll take my lil girl for a ride and introduce her to Mazzolas...:inlove:

5. MacktasticGDogg

MacktasticGDogg Senior member

Yeah, what's up with that? I was refreshing the page as the new chinos came online to check them out, but didn't order immediately, figuring that there will be plenty of stock from the "big-ass" restock. Hopefully more 32s are coming in soon.

6. ltb

ltb Senior member

haha, same here. If they're that popular, I'd imagine they'll be restocked at some point (if they are indeed sold out). Not really worried about it - was just curious.

7. drmmr

drmmr Senior member

Woah, french blue went real quick. Looking forward to restock.

8. ThomSquared

ThomSquared Senior member

A little annoyed that the french blue duck canvas was snatched from my cart as I was filling my info out but came away with a caramel in 31. I hope the fucker who took my 31 french blue gets good use out of them. :marchal:

9. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

FWIW, these do have material so the waist can be let out, unlike the old rivets. If you're a skinny 32, you can probably order a 31 and let out the waist/seat.

10. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Chino Update

Hey guys!

Thanks for all of the orders so far. Just want to point out two things:

Stock on Duck Canvas

I have plenty of fabric on hand for all three colors, and we'll have a restock in about three to four weeks. If you miss out on your size, just drop a PM to leftofthedial to reserve a pair in the new delivery. No deposit or anything required, it's not final sale or a special order. We've been building up for these chinos for a while, so I don't want anyone to be disappointed. Word was out on the new delivery and we sold a bunch of them in our NYC stores today before they could go online. But no worries - we'll get you a pair shortly! My new production setup is fast, so we won't have the chino delays of before.

Navy and Gunmetal
    We've got full stock on these, we just didn't have the time to get them online tonight. We'll put them up tomorrow afternoon. As with the ducks, there's more stock en-route in 3-4 weeks, so don't worry if you can't pick them up tomorrow or you miss your size. We'll get you covered.

Thanks again - it's really exciting and honestly very humbling to see how much our customers have embraced this new product. It was awesome to see guys in the store with them on today. I think that you're really going to like them, and we'll work to have them available and avoid any Air Jordan-ish sellouts. If you miss your size in this first delivery, I will personally see to it that we get you a chino ASAP with the next delivery.

11. MacktasticGDogg

MacktasticGDogg Senior member

OK, I sent Matt a PM to reserve the French Blue chino in my size. Meanwhile, I think I'll order a shirt as a consolation prize to myself for missing out on the chino...:p

12. ThomSquared

ThomSquared Senior member

Just did the same thing... Man those Caramel's are no joke!

13. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
  14. GBear

GBear Senior member

That was me :)

15. lagsun

lagsun Senior member

Just ordered the Desert duck canvas. Hoping sizing up like I did with the flannel walts works out.