Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. applky

applky Senior member

^ NYR that video is incredible. Things get crazy way down south.

2. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

Yes, yes they do.

3. Racing Green

Racing Green Senior member

Sounds remarkably like Dublin! :cheers::slapfight:

4. who8mahrice

who8mahrice Senior member

Any special event happening this weekend by chance? I'm gonna be in NYC and was gonna try to stop in for a look.

5. jiomitori

jiomitori Senior member

You should award a free pair of Walts to anyone who passes the Ja Rule Challenge you posted on Twitter a while back. I just tried and failed within seconds.

6. about11oclock

about11oclock Senior member

Welcome to my life too. Brooklyn North of Park Slope is really fun and cool but its just so fucking Brooklyn sometimes. On that note, saw a du wearing a gingham mashup the last time I was at one of those parties

7. scottcw

scottcw Senior member

Hi Mike and Matt... Thought this might be a good question for the group. What do you recommend to iron the hopsack blazer? I notice some wrinkling on the back after a day on public transit and the office. Thanks!

8. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

How you guys rocking the olive brushed chinos? They look good w. white and black shirts to me, but that's about it. Maybe it's more about textures than colors.

scottcw, if hanging the blazer doesn't get rid of the wrinkles, then get a slightly damp cloth, place it on top of the blazer, and iron over that.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012

9. MacktasticGDogg

MacktasticGDogg Senior member

I have a question about the Speckled Charcoal Chambray shirt. How does the weight of this fabric compare to the Red Chambray shirt? Thanks!

10. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

received my olive chinos yesterday ... rock with greys too :)

edit: these are def slimmer in the legs than their normal rivets counterparts

11. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Purple gingham worked well for me. Gingham of any color, really, would work with them. I also think they would look awesome with a traditional navy blazer.

12. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Haha, thank you sir. Got to say, it feels good to be the king.
    [​IMG]

Sorry about the shirt, but as the other members said, our collars tend to shrink a bit with their first wash.

In terms of the chinos, unfortunately there's no way to let out the thighs in those. But if they're really too tight, then you should have no problem unloading them on B&S. I must have gotten two dozen PM's from guys who wanted to buy a pair of them after they sold out.

No, nothing special outside of selling stuff, chewing bubblegum, and kicking ass. Stop by - I'll be in the Manhattan store for most of the weekend.

You know, I feel that contest would be unfairly fixed. I'm convinced that it's absolutely impossible not to laugh at Ja Rule's music. That's a sure way for me not to give out a free pair of walts.

Awe yeah, that shirt is making the rounds!

Pick up a $50 steamer from Amazon, fill it with distilled water, and you'll never look back. It will knock out sportcoat winkles in seconds. We use them here at the stores every day.

I'd say that it's almost the exact same weight. It comes from the same mill in Japan.

Pale shirt tones look good with olive trousers. Pale blue and pale red solids are nice. Bolder patterns with white and cream grounds look good too. I'd wear both our Navy gingham cutaway and the Purple/Brown gingham cutaway with olive trousers. The main thing that you want to stay away from are green tones, and really strong solid colors on top. Save those for lighter tones of khaki and cream.

13. ThomSquared

ThomSquared Senior member

Finally got my Olive chinos... So fucking gorgeous, can't wait to see the next shipment of Spring chino's.

Yo Mike, check your pm's when you get the chance, I shot ya something a few days ago and would love some input at your earliest convenience brah.

14. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Mike-
    When are you expecting the White BD Collar Oxfords to come in?

15. Mr.K

Mr.K Senior member

Mike,

I saw the cigar short wing went up today, will we be seeing the cigar LWB go up this week also? Thanks.