• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

homefloyd

Reaction score

Yes, snagged some of the olive chinos! Question though -- the description mentions a "mid-thigh rear utility pocket" though this isn't visible in the picture. Do these have a cargo pocket or no?

Here's a pic of the utility pocket on the grey version of the chinos:

MacktasticGDogg

Reaction score
Those Olive Staple Design chinos threw a wrench into my plans of picking up a couple of pairs from the "Big-Ass chino restock". Couldn't pass them up since I was already thinking along the lines of olive color and the price is irresistible. And I had already placed an order earlier today for the Cozumel Jacquard shirt. I hope my wallet can take the pending chino/trouser onslaught that's coming up shortly...

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jumped on the olive and natural belt. Just need a navy and I'll be set!

ThomSquared

Reaction score
FINALLY got some olive chinos I can be excited about... Thanks for posting it Mike!

bobsonator

Reaction score
I wear a 32x30 in Levi 511's, should i go for 32 on these or 31's ? (Olive Rivets) Thanks!

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ten people have claimed chinos, and Mike said they only have twelve units.

Hmm... :paranoia:

MacktasticGDogg

Reaction score

Ten people have claimed chinos, and Mike said they only have twelve units.
Hmm... :paranoia:

I noticed that too. I'm bracing for disappointment, but I guess if I'm shut out on the olive chinos, at least my wallet would be happy (temporarily).

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a pair in size 33. Hoping they're still available for me.

oisin

Reaction score
curse me for going out today. would have kopped the grey cargo walts, or either cords, but cords are gone and no 32s in the cargo flannels.

ryosuke

Reaction score
just copped the olive staple design rivets in sz 30, here's hoping they fit! and i'm also hoping I don't get the dreaded sorry it's sold out email either, since it seems like so many forum members got one and there are only 12 pairs. First epaulet purchase!

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will be irritated if there was a 36 in those olive chinos... :( I love my grey ones.

Last edited:

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I will be irritated if there was a 36 in those olive chinos... :( I love my grey ones.

I think there was.

I was lurking right around when Mike posted. I would've got those olive pants too if I didn't get the olive service pants already last week.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads