• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Epaulet cords
tumblr_lzajrn00AX1qe3s6yo1_400.png

Hadrius

Reaction score
Any chance you know when the next round of trousers is going online?

Notreknip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like I missed out on the Alden Ravello Shell Semi-Brogue Captoe Boot pre-order by a day.

...a pair of 9D was in my cart, but I can't put the order through today it seems.

Can you sneak me in Mike?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

This is a great encapsulation of why I love Epaulet. Two brogue boot programs.

Dropped by the Manhattan store the other day and had the chance to talk with Matt for a while. (He deftly sold a brown houndstooth suit while we were chatting.) Grabbed the Epaulet indigo pindot, the lavender micro-gingham tattersall, and that killer blue glen plaid wool/silk scarf. That thing looks like it was made for L.A. I would call it highly unisex.

Haha, I'm a brogue boot addict. They're my absolutely favorite style of footwear.

Thanks for stopping by dude!

Any chance you know when the next round of trousers is going online?

Yup, they actually arrive next Tuesday. We'll have them online by Thurs.

Looks like I missed out on the Alden Ravello Shell Semi-Brogue Captoe Boot pre-order by a day.
...a pair of 9D was in my cart, but I can't put the order through today it seems.
Can you sneak me in Mike?

Oh yes, we've actually got two slots left. Drop me a PM with your name and email and we'll invoice you.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Trouser Bargains

Hey guys, I've got some great trouser & chino deals to show you. Check it out:

Walt Cargo Trouser Pearl Lightweight Flannel: on sale for $95

Initially we were running the Cargo flannels in two colors: "Light Grey" and "Pearl." These never made it online before because they were just too close to the original ones. We've got about 10 units available and I marked them down to $95. The pearl grey is a really light tone and it's a pretty lightweight cloth. They'll make for a great Spring transition piece.

EP's X Staple Design Special Edition Rivet Chino: on sale for $85

Most of you guys are familiar with the grey colorway of this piece from last Fall. We found a box of olive ones and we're clearing them out. There's about 12 units available. These fit a bit slimmer than the usual rivet chinos, so if the Rivet's fit you closely already, then you'll want to size up one on these.

And we're down to the last few units of Wide Wale Cords, so I make them a psycho low price. There's one unit of brown and two of wheat.

Walt Trouser Wide Wale Cord Wheat: on sale for $65

Walt Trouser Wide Wale Cord Chocolate: on sale for $65

homefloyd

Reaction score
Couldn't resist, pulled the trigger on the grey cargos! Too bad you don't have any of the choco cords in 28, would have been robo-copped too. Thanks Mike!

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had forgotten about the olive Reedspace chinos. And I was bummed that the olive brushed cotton chinos had sold out by the time I decided I wanted a pair...

It makes me smile every time you guys "find a box" of clothing. Where do they go? Where do they hide?

Last edited:

AServetnick

Reaction score
Looking forward to the new stock- do you plan on offering fully canvassed jackets any time in the forseeable future? Or are you likely to stick to half for a while?

Last edited:

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, snagged some of the olive chinos! Question though -- the description mentions a "mid-thigh rear utility pocket" though this isn't visible in the picture. Do these have a cargo pocket or no?

Abecedarian

Reaction score
I just picked up the grape marl cardigan and the speckled gray chambray shirt. Love them both. I had gone into the Brooklyn store expressly to see the chambray up close, and I was not disappointed. It's super sharp. Mike mentioned that he had some of the green brushed cotton rivets at an appetizing price. It so happens I already own them, but I can't recommend them highly enough. They look and feel really nice. Cheers!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads