Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. sfactor23

sfactor23 Senior member

2. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

I think you just need to measure yourself at the waist where your pants would lie. I'm a 29 or 30 in APC NS (my 30's fit a bit loose, 29 for a more fitted, but still not tight, wear). Take whatever your measurement is and add an inch and then find the measurements for the rivets. I understand the sizing questions, but really there are so many things dependent on how the pants will fit. I have a smaller waist, medium-larger thighs, but a huge ass from ice hockey, soccer and running. I wear a 32 in Rivets. The waist is just a touch big (the waist fits better in the 31's but too small in the seat and thigh area) but thats fine for me.

Best thing is Mike's return policy for SF members. Buy one, if its too big too small size up or down accordingly. Or better yet, if yoiur in NY, get to the shop for a try on session.

3. halberdklown

halberdklown Senior member

any word on if the Cord Tweed of yore will make a reappearance?

would give anything for a pair of these

Last edited: Feb 4, 2012
  4. ThomSquared

ThomSquared Senior member

Hahahaha! I remember these... I will never forget the day I passed up on them because I thought they were kind of "weird".

5. ThomSquared

Yeah guys, this is the original winning makeup that apparently was lost in the shuffle... #4 Tanker - Barrie Last, All Eyelets, Antique Edge, Commando Sole. Since the #4 is not available we came to the conclusion that Ravello would be a great replacement. Rob put together a pretty sick ass boot if you ask me, I'm down to get it done if at all possible.

6. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

here is another shot of the cranberry madras. how these are on sale and have not sold out yet is beyond me...

[​IMG]

7. ThomSquared

I LOVE DTLA

8. cloudshift

cloudshift Senior member

How heavy is this Brushed French Blue? Looks nice! I'm hoping for something a little heavier, for a more solid/casual appearance.

Thanks in advance for any info/direction!

9. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Haha, Rivet Chinos are the gateway drug to Epaulet trouser addiction!

Thank you sir, and enjoy those khakis. And you speak the truth - Adele is a tall girl. When she wears heels, she can completely out slam-dunk me.

Definitely, but it will be next Fall. Already got some new Donegal fabric lined up! They'll probably come in around late August. In the meantime, we'll have a lot of great linens and cottons for the Spring/Summer.

No, they'll absolutely be made and be available for immediate purchase after they're delivered. You'd only have to special order if you're 34, 44 through 48, or if you need a short or long length. They'll come in about 6-8 weeks from now.

This was my first experiment with preordering. We actually took full payment up front and pretty much every unit is totally sold out. We'll get a few good Alden makeups throughout the Spring season and every incoming style will be posted here at least 24 hours before it's communicated anywhere else. And I'll give you a 24 hour heads up before that posting so that you guys get first crack at the new styles.

Thanks for posting the links - we'll hook up that Ravello tanker order next week. It's gonna be awesome!

Oh man, I wish. Sadly, Corduroy Tweed is long gone. Adele has a pair and it makes me totally jealous when she wears them.

Me too. This picture is rad. If I lived in LA, I would absolutely get a place there. I'm gonna find an excuse to fly out and crash on Stanley's couch.

Ah, you'll love this. It's a heavier cloth - probably around 12oz, which is about the weight of a typical jean. These are going to have a great drape and be a perfect late Winter to late Spring transition pant. The color cast is going to be really subtle too.

10. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

So I was walking around in downtown Roanoke the other day when a reporter from the Roanoke Times ran me down. He said he liked how I was dressed and wanted to snap a few photos for the Street Style portion of the newspaper. It caught me a bit off guard but I said sure and we went ahead. It's supposed to run next Thursday. Represented in the pics are a white Epaulet buttondown and my Air Force Blues Trousers. Will definitely link to the article once it runs!

11. APK

APK Senior member

Any update on shirt swatches? Or at least, what we can expect in the way of shirting over the weeks to come?

12. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

Mike

Are the carmina double monks going to be restocked. Looking at those black ones.

13. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

open an LA location? [​IMG]

*couch available regardless

14. ThomSquared

Just when I was going to submit my pre-order on the Whiskey I see this... What an emotional roller coaster :happy:

Rob's poll winner was the best makeup I have seen thus far and I am really excited for the potential of it seeing the light of day. Great work Rob.

Just a wrap up... Ravello Shell Tanker - Barrie Last, All Eyelets (metal), Antique Edge, Commando Sole. F***ing SICK!

Also Mike, your also very welcome to crash on a couch in the Los Feliz/Silverlake area... Roll out queen size for the win.:fistbump:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2012
  15. Spencer

Spencer Senior member

YES :slayer: