Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. runningfrog

runningfrog Senior member

Oh wow, I also thought the Loro Piana swatch looked like charcoal, at least on my monitor at work. It will be tough to decide between that and the Super 120s, but I'm leaning toward the Loro Piana. Will it be possible to special order the Loro Piana Caine jacket in a short size? I really could use a killer navy sportcoat. Also, my grey Weller sportcoat in 34S fits perfectly. :)

2. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Thank you sir!

Yes, our standard length is Regular. We can also do special orders in Short (1" shorter in sleeves and length), Long (1" longer in sleeves and length), and XLong (2" longer in sleeves and length) as needed. This is going to be a killer piece! The Caine is a nice shape as it still has a proper suiting fit while keeping the body unlined and the shoulders natural.

Pair this with our incoming Saddle shell Carmina shortwings and....

[​IMG]

3. Epaulet

All things being equal, I'd recommend getting the Loro Piana cloth. It's limited in scope, and I bought it at a fantastic price. We'll have the Navy Super 120's for a while, but the Loro Piana cloth only has enough for about 16 jackets and around 30-odd pairs of trousers. The plaid pattern is so subtle on it that it can still be a versatile Navy sportcoat too.

And sure, it's no problem to do a 34S in the Loro Piana wool. I believe that Southwick gets the cloth next week, so we can put that into work for you pretty soon. Walts in sizes 28 through 36 will be here within about 3 weeks. Drop me a PM if you're interested. Thanks!

4. sahbryant

sahbryant Senior member

is the more formal "obscura" alden boot going to go up for pre-order? i noticed the casual one made it ...

5. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

Oh man.

6. CHRK33

CHRK33 Senior member

The specs are still tied in certain instances, so just letting the votes play out...Will post an update on the Alden MTO thread soon.

7. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

+1. Of course, still got my eye peeled for this chimerical Carmina balmoral boot pre-order. :happy: I think I've decided to take a zen approach in which saddle is chestnut and chestnut saddle.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012

8. sfactor23

sfactor23 Senior member

just out of curiosity, are there any upcoming Aldens that are not cordovan shell?

9. wj4

wj4 Senior member

I came home to see the service pants, CdG pouch, and Carminas...they all look and fit lovely.

Mike,

I know your site says that the service pants will not shrink or stretch when washed/dried. The fit is spot on as is and if it shrinks even just a bit, it will be too tight. Do you think I will be safe washing it at home or should I get it dry cleaned?

10. skitlets

skitlets Senior member

I think my pre and post wash measurements were the same. (I did not dry them)

11. Racing Green

Racing Green Senior member

*Counts pennies and taps fingers patiently*

12. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

Just bit the bullet and pre-ordered the Whiskey boot. Spent all week trying to decide, but in the end it made too much sense to get it so I couldn't resist it anymore. I don't have any Whiskey and I don't have any boots with commando soles, so this will nicely fill both gaps with one boot :nodding:

13. Epaulet

Haha very cool. I'll get that built shortly. I want to post up some photos of my three-month old Saddle Shell Double Monks as well. It's incredible how beautifully they aged. For anyone who's worried about Saddle being tool light, it takes on a really nice darker tan appearance after a bit of wear.

Yes definitely. We're running a few suede, calfskin, and chromexcel models for the Spring.

We'll also do a few non-shell preorder models too shortly. I know that we finalized a mixed media wingtip boot in scotch grain and chamois, and hopefully everyone goes for a punched captoe boot in burnished tan. We'll get a much faster delivery window on those too.

Thank you sir! It's no problem to cold wash and hang dry the service pants. You can expect they'll give a bit in the thighs with some wear.

Thanks dude!

14. JanC

JanC Senior member

Is there a side by side fit pic of the Rudy v. Walt? My apologies if this has been asked/posted previously.

15. ThomSquared

ThomSquared Senior member

Hey Mike... Any Tankers in the mix for Spring?