1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. runningfrog

runningfrog Senior member

navy/brick madras shorts came in the mail today. these will be perfect for lazy summer weekends. the pattern is so ridiculously nice. if you only buy one pair of shorts this season, it must be these.

mike - when is the gingham mashup gonna drop? i'm almost ready to place a special order without even seeing it, lol

2. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Senior member

3. prozach1576

prozach1576 Senior member

Dammit haha, I was going to buy those but you got them while I was making my breakfast.

4. racknac

racknac Senior member

Wearing my Ashland Lavender shirt paired with some Carmina Saddle Double Monks and APC jeans... like a boss.

5. stevent

stevent Senior member

At $75 you can't wait, I bought these before answering the door for my pizza delivery guy

Yeah I have no need neither but I don't have any navy cxl and $75 is definitely at or above cost for the materials / craftsmanship

6. drmmr

drmmr Senior member

Mike/Matt, is there gonna be a restock of the speckled chambray shirt?

7. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Would've bought those at $75 too if a size 8 was available!

8. theclipper

theclipper Senior member

9. stevent

stevent Senior member

It was 9D (NYR), 10.5D (Me), 11.5D (Oisin) so you didn't miss out

10. xr4ti

xr4ti Senior member

Hey Mike, Any luck on getting those pics of the Loro Piana Navy Window Pane Trousers?? Anyone else have some pics of these in natural light?

Thanks

11. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

IIRC, the material is all used up.

12. stevent

stevent Senior member

Anybody interested in the Japanese Khaki Rivets? My calves are just too big for rivets :embar:

edit: size 33

Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
  13. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

14. oisin

oisin Senior member

getting some work done outside in my grape herringbone pants yesterday. always so fuzzy and comfy. their awesomeness is most appreciated up close, of course.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  15. leftofthedial

leftofthedial Senior member

A message to you Rudy..

Just as a reminder for you Rudy dude's, pre-orders will only be up until Sunday night!

[​IMG]
    Rudy Pre-order's

16. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Senior member

came here to repost this, nice to see you're on top of it. [​IMG]

17. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

It's what I do best.

18. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Senior member

Plum rivets for a day at the Staten island Mall (ugh) looking for purple converse sneakers for my daughter. She's a size 9 (kids) if anyone has any leads.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  19. wj4

wj4 Senior member

I'm looking forward to picking the remaining pairs of Epaulet pants from my tailor this afternoon so I can finally wear them and play catch up with you gents.

Looks like I wll be making my first Epaulet shirt purchase in several weeks as well! Some good stuff on the way me thinks.

20. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Thank you sir!

We've got the Ashland line coming in next week - I believe three new styles. Sizing there is pretty consistent with Gitman Vintage, so that might work perfectly for you in a Large.

Haha, we're dangerous that way! I'm pretty sure that you'd take a Large. Collars tend to shrink about 1/4" after a wash, so you might want to try something casual that you'd wear open-collared regardless. Our blue OCBD's are back in stock and they're an easy basic to wear.

Officially, you should dry clean linen trousers.

Unofficially, you can machine wash them cold on the gentle setting or hand wash them. I've never experienced any noticeable shrinkage at all. You'll get some noticeable wrinkles though, but that comes with the linen territory. Just keep them out of the dryer.

Thank you sir!

Khaki is always the easiest to match and most versatile. That's usually where the chino addiction starts :)

Thank you sir!

Gingham Mashup should be here in the next few weeks. It's completely freaking bananas. We got the women's version in this week, and the men's will have the same color scheme. Light Blue, Orange, and Pink Gingham - all assembled at random.

[​IMG]

Oh, that sounds freaking fanastic!

Gotcha homie:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the matching jacket is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday and launch by the end of next week. As a full suit, this is going to be psycho-nice.

Nice pics of the shoes. A green suede like that is going to match up easily to any tan-ish neutral tone. Khaki, Cloud, Desert Duck, Caramel Duck would all look great. White would be awesome. For a really daring combo, somebody with cojones and a really perfect shirt could rock those with the Blaze Regiment Twills.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2012