• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thebunk

Reaction score
New York Ranger - Please keep it up. Doing a great job in this thread!

thebunk

Reaction score

Greetings from Venice, CA!

Epaulet wool/cotton shirt
Thorogood x Epaulet horsehide boots
(APC denim)

hey Mike -- I got the Canon S100!
bounce2.gif
Lookin good with the facial hair SVB. This fit looks very good as well.

elwood49

Reaction score
Mike, I just got the Pale Grape Herringbone as my 7th pair of Walts (have 4 rivets) and I love them. However, there appears to be some sort of strange weave or snag in the fabric. I circled it below. I'm not an anal retentive person at all, but wanted to see if this is some sort of defect or not. I'll send them back for an exchange if so. Thanks!

hrv123

Reaction score
I was hoping that someone who picked up the Carmina Salinger Double Monk in Caramel Calfskin could post up some "action" shots of the shoes. I'm trying to decide whether to go for these or the darker ones from The Armoury. I'm concerned these might be too light of a colour. Thanks in advance!

elwood49

Reaction score

^ Is the weave loose near the area of the errant thread?

It's more like the circled area is a raised bump that is rough to the touch. The weave doesn't appear to be loose to my untrained eye. It's probably more of a hassle to return for such a small defect that no one would notice.

Axelman 17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stopped by the store on Orchard Street and picked up of a pair of Walt Cramertons. The rivet chinos were just too slim for me but the cut of the Walts was great. Special thanks for the recommendation on the tailor across the street, 45 minutes and $7 later, I had 1.75" cuffs on these. Sorry I dont have any full length pictures, you will need to connect the dots:

IMG_1058.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

oisin

Reaction score

Stopped by the store on Orchard Street and picked up of a pair of Walt Cramertons. The rivet chinos were just too slim for me but the cut of the Walts was great. Special thanks for the recommendation on the tailor across the street, 45 minutes and $7 later, I had 1.75" cuffs on these. Sorry I dont have any full length pictures, you will need to connect the dots:
IMG_1058.jpg
IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

Jacket? I :inlove: patch pockets.

PorterInjax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Agreed Axel, nicely done! I'm not usually a cuff guy but I really regret not getting that same pair of pants cuffed.

Renalan

Reaction score
I know this isn't exactly Epaulet's specialty, but is there anyway to get a pair of Brixtons in a wide size if I were to commit ahead of time?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics