1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Ritful

Ritful Active Member

Can't wait for that Lavender Shirt to arrive.

2. scrub0bk

scrub0bk Member

Is there a plan to make some french blue, lighter weight pants for the spring/summer?

3. wj4

wj4 Senior member

No Gyro for me. I'm getting fat. 15% body fat now :(

French Blue looks great with Whiskey. I will have to try that combo in the future.

Looks like the SoCal weather is warming up. I'm going to see if I can wear either of the linen pants to work tomorrow. The only reason I'm debating is because I have to present at a pretty big meeting, they might think I'm getting ready to go on vacation or something funky.

4. trig

trig Senior member

btw got my plum duck canvas today. LOVE the color!

5. taxgenius

taxgenius Senior member

Just noticed this on sale at $115. Had to try it.

[​IMG]

6. CHRK33

CHRK33 Senior member

I have an unworn pair of these Washed Red Walts in size 33 for anyone that missed out for that same price...Like wj4 I gained a bit too much weight recently, so trying to recoup the cost. PM me if there is any interest.

7. mr.orange

mr.orange Senior member

French blues would look great with a pair of black derbies IMO.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  8. wj4

wj4 Senior member

I used to think black shoes were very not versatile, but now I think that they can be used with brown shoes interchangeably. With that said, a pair of black Tricker's is on my list!

Dude, I didn't really gain weight. My body fat % just got higher, haha. :( That will change in the upcoming months, my diet is back on point.

9. LPatterson

LPatterson Senior member

Same. Spend a day travelling, get totally shafted on the smalls.

Oh well, live and learn.

10. GBear

GBear Senior member

Hit the gym, order 1 size up, stop going to the gym, and sell me your stuff. :)

11. wj4

wj4 Senior member

I still hit the gym at least 4 times a week. Before I started working full time, I used to go 2 times a day.

I just wish I really have the time to start Muay Thai again.

HAHA at your plan!

I spent so much on clothes since I joined SF...I need to keep the same form to enjoy them. :slayer:

12. MacktasticGDogg

MacktasticGDogg Senior member

Whoa! Did they only get like 3 units of each size in on the lavender chambray Ashland? Hopefully I don't get the dreaded "n/a" email for this order.:uhoh:

By the way, which Walt is he wearing in the picture below? At first I thought it was the Gunmetal, but the picture for the actual Gunmetal Walt looked a lot darker on my screen.
    [​IMG]

13. konadog

konadog Senior member

i have a pair of these in the walts. among my most complimented pants. along with the tangerine linens and bordeaux walts.

14. GBear

GBear Senior member

It looks like you've mass purchased so many items, there aren't enough days in the week to enjoy them all!

Muay Thai eh? That's lots of fun.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  15. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Senior member

Ugh, I've been busting my ass this past month to get ready to get in summer shape. I stopped jogging and have been running intervals (hills and flat fartleks) and been doing that and the gym at least 6 days a week. The creatine/amino reg I've been on has me adding all over, biggest gains in my upper body, but also added an inch to my legs/ass/waist which makes all my pants just too tight to be comfortable. I'm cutting out the creatine and aminos the first half of the month while doing cardio days, and by the second half will hope to cycle off it totally to start cutting up for the beach, so I'm holding off getting pants altered/buying bigger sizes in the hopes that works. I've also really cleaned up my diet the past month or so. Cutting up much more now, but that extra mass is still there...any suggestions, or is it there for good for all you fitness guy?

16. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

^are you doing leg press, squats, lunges etc. if you are stop, as the easiest way to loose muscle in the thigh area is to "not use the muscles", but it takes a while, for it to go a way.

17. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Ahhh...I can't imagine life without squats, lunges, deadlifts, overhead squats, and front squats. They're the absolute best exercises. I can't believe someone is recommending to stop them. :butbut:

18. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

Rob - I recently got my personal trainer certification, and one simple rule I like to repeat all the time is that the only way to lose weight is when calories in < calories out. Sounds obvious, but a lot of people tend to forget about it. So if you cleaned up your diet and continue to exercise then you should eventually see some of that mass start to disappear, unless your thighs are already rock solid muscle. And if you don't have one yet, get a foam roller and start using it. It won't necessarily get rid of mass, but anyone who exercises should be using one.

Back on topic, it pains me to do it, but I will probably be putting some other EP items up for sale. I have a pair of the Navy Rivet Service Pant, and a pair of Smith denim, both size 34. They have both been worn only a couple times and are in like new condition, with zero signs of wear. If anyone wants them before I list them in the B&S, hit me with a PM.

19. mr.orange

mr.orange Senior member

:embar: As of lately, it's been quite the opposite for me.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  20. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

I just ordered a bodybugg online...it keeps track of how many calories you've burned throughout the day. Looks to be absolutely amazing for sticking to this principle.