Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Arizor

Arizor Senior member

No worries Mike, thanks for the response!

2. HOT Sriracha

HOT Sriracha Senior member

[​IMG]

What kind of frames are those? Nice.

3. Warren G.

Warren G. Senior member

This is going be random...but
    Lol nice avatar...you like Pho?

4. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

They look awesome in person. Jim said that they're from Cutler & Gross.

Between him and the Billykirk guys, I've got killer glasses-envy.

5. HOT Sriracha

HOT Sriracha Senior member

This is going be random...but
    Lol nice avatar...you like Pho?

hahaha. Love Pho, but love sriracha hot sauce more than that. Its great with non-asian food as well. I put it on everything from eggs to burritos to pizza. Should be a restaurant standard like Tabasco.

Looked like Cutler & Gross. Need a pair. Thanks!

6. chiamdream

chiamdream Senior member

I really like the scarf/ascot, too...gives me delusions of being able to pull that off. New Year's Eve?

7. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

8. KenN

KenN Senior member

[​IMG]

What's the red polka-dotted item that he is wearing?

9. thenanyu

thenanyu Senior member

That's an ascot.

10. jessetk313

jessetk313 Senior member

Will you be selling the sportcoats online?

11. Epaulet

I really like the scarf/ascot, too...gives me delusions of being able to pull that off. New Year's Eve?

We actually sell that silk scarf in the shop, it's the same pattern as our pindot tie and bowtie. We sell about 1 scarf for every 100 ties, but the one dude who gets that scarf is absolutely thrilled. They're dope!

It's actually easier to pull off than you would think. I sometimes struggle with good outfits for fedoras and bowties, but the silk scarf is pretty easy. Put it with a woven that's not too casual and you're good. With the pinpoint oxford shirts, it's magic.

Jim wears one of these every day. Dude has style. He wore ours for the shoot, but had to take off his paisely silk scarf to do it.

Every product photoshoot should include cigarettes somehow.

I wholeheartedly agree. I actually hate cigarettes. My mother smoked all during my childhood. And I lived in Vienna for two years - the international home of over-the-top chainsmoking. You can't go anywhere without someone nailing a whole pack right next to your face.

That said, I've done quite a bit of portrait photography. And pretty much everyone is more photogenic with a cigarette. Between the smoke, the handwork, and the squinting, they're pure cancer sticks of magic.

12. schrike

schrike Active Member

A bit late on discovering Epaulet, but I really like the looks of many of these shirts. I will provide a contrary point in that I prefer to have no pockets on shirts -- I like the cleaner, symmetrical look it gives when leaving off the pocket. Are you moving to pockets on all shirts, or only some? Or versions with and without?

13. Epaulet

Hey guys, Man, the holidays are over and we've finally got a chance to breathe. Thanks again for all your support this year! Our mens business is really fantastic, and we have the SF community to thank for a large part of it. From our hearts, we really appreciate your business! Our Brooklyn boutique is closed all week so that we can catch up with all our new products and site updates. Here's a few things that are going down: 1. Black & Tan Indy Boots are going live tomorrow at Noon. We've got 18 pairs, and they are absolutely freaking killer. Some of the best looking boots that I've ever seen. More info and plenty of pics to come. [​IMG] 2. Epaulet Sportcoats are here and in-stock. I did the on-figure shoot and just have to rock the studio shots. We've got good stock on all sizes. They're $350, and I'll work to get them all online this week. The Navy one hooks up with a matching Walt trouser for a full suit. Here are some previews of the on-figure shoot. Bear in mind that our model is REALLY tall, so the sleeves are a bit short on him (but they could be let out at least an inch if he wanted). Donnegal Tweed (Irish yarn woven in Italy) [​IMG] Wool/Cashmere Glen Check (Italy) [​IMG] Navy Superfine Gabardine (UK) [​IMG] 3. We got a huge delivery of new Mark McNairy shoes - four styles in all. There are some killer new boots and a re-stock of the best-selling Navy/Tan Red Brick saddle shoe. We'll probably have these online by next Tuesday. 4. I've got killer fabrics for our next SF & Epaulet collab shirt. I'm going to work on getting a poll live next week so we can get everything finished by mid-Feb. They're freaking gorgeous, and a really nice piece for the Winter to Spring transition. 5. We've got a restock on Epaulet moleskin pants, Epaulet flannel pants, and the Exploded Plaid flannel coming the second week.

14. dsbkoko

dsbkoko Senior member

excited to see black and tan pics!

15. Epaulet

A bit late on discovering Epaulet, but I really like the looks of many of these shirts. I will provide a contrary point in that I prefer to have no pockets on shirts -- I like the cleaner, symmetrical look it gives when leaving off the pocket. Are you moving to pockets on all shirts, or only some? Or versions with and without?

Right now, we're doing pockets on all point collar & buttondown collar styles. Spread collar still has no pockets. That's how we're doing them for this season, but things can always change down the road.

excited to see black and tan pics!

Oh my god. It's like butta.